PDA

View Full Version : P10 vs PI/m

**DONOTDELETE**
12-19-2002, 02:14 PM
Anyone tried both P10 and PI/m? Which one works better?

krtel
12-19-2002, 04:38 PM
You can\'t really say \"which one works better\" because they are two different animals.

- Krish

cuddlebear
12-19-2002, 06:41 PM
Different as in completely different. The only similiarity is the P at the beginning. PI/m is only Androstenone. And P10 contains -none, -rone and -nol. Gotta compare apples to apples. Compare PI/m to Chem Kit None ... compare P10 to AE ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

oscar
12-21-2002, 07:46 AM
Gents,

I have tried both Perfect 10 and Primal Instinct.
Which one works better? For me, the answer is P10.

It\'s not impossible to compare the two products. There are differences between them, but there are similarities as well.
The similarities:
Both are products with high Androstenone content that require that they be used with a cover scent. PI has a .05% A- None content, while P10\'s A-None content is .06%.
Both products have a similar unit price in terms of dollars per milligram of pheromones, falling in the high-end price category. PI/m runs $13.99 per milligram of total phero content, while P10/m comes in at $12.99.
Both products provide the user with the heavy A-None \"Alpha Male aura\", and evoke solid hits of a sexual nature.

The differences:
P10 has a blend of three pheromones, Androstenone, Androstenol, and Androsterone (in proportions that in my opinion are superior to the formula of Alter Ego). PI is a \"single malt\" type product which contains only Androstenone.
P10 is an ethanol based product which allows it to be easily mixed with a number of fragrances. PI has an oil base, which does make its dispersal more even and long lived, but doesn\'t mix well with many products, resulting in a mix that usually necessitates vigorous shaking prior to each use.
PI comes in a solid cobalt reducer-cap bottle that is extremely sturdy and secure. P10 comes in an amber eye-dropper lid bottle (that I would be apprehensive about tossing into my knapsack), but also comes with a mixing syringe, a 10mL atomizer, and a 30mL mixing bottle in which there is 20mL of base ethanol.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
12-21-2002, 12:12 PM
Just how much you are prepared to spend P10 is way more supieror in every way.
The link to my favourite heavy duty product can be found at the bottom of my posts.