PDA

View Full Version : EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!......

MOBLEYC57
12-19-2002, 11:08 AM
SANTA DIDN´T SHOW UP UNTIL DECEMBER 26!!!!

It was Christmas Eve, and a lady hadn\'t had sex in a long time, so she decided to wait up, and seduce Santa. When he came down the chimney, she took off her shirt and said, \"Ooh Santa, please stay. I need a stud in an awful way!!!\"

He smiled and said, \"Ho ho ho, ya know I gotta go, gotta get toys to the children, ya know.\"

So she took off her pants, turned around to show off her thongs, and said, \"No no - please stay! I need it now in a terrible way!!!\"

And he replied, \"Ho ho ho, guess I better go, gotta get toys to the children, ya know.\"

So she took off everything else, turned around, grabbed her ankles to displaying her lovely delights, and wiggled her rear, and said, \"Ooh Santa, please stay! I´ll set the clock, and have you up before day!!!\"

Bright red in his cheeks, with his mouth open, he said, \"Hey hey hey, guess I gotta stay, can\'t get up no chimney with my dick this way!\"

HOPE YOUR DAY HAS/HAD YOU SMILING!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif TATER!!!!

krtel
12-19-2002, 04:45 PM
LOL. You have way too much free time on your hands! haha.

- Krish

seadove
12-25-2002, 10:28 PM
Today is the 26th Mobley.
Are you also waiting for Santa?

MOBLEYC57
12-26-2002, 08:18 AM
Yes Dove! Can you tell me how many cigarettes would he smoke after he finishes with the lady in the above ha ha note? Maybe she was too good, and he just said, \"Screw Mobley!!!\" Anyway, I\'m giving him until 12:01 in the a.m. (Friday morning). After that...I\'m giving up! No gifts! And I was good all year! /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif T a t e r..........Sniff sniff