PDA

View Full Version : What body language do you when........

**DONOTDELETE**
12-18-2002, 07:06 PM
You wanna show a guy theat you are interested in him.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-18-2002, 10:42 PM
Well, you put your right foot in, you put your right foot out, you put your right foot in, and you shake it all about. You do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself around. And that\'s what it\'s all about.

seadove
12-18-2002, 11:18 PM
i\'m joinin you redhead

Hey Ho Boogy Woogy

Hey Ho Boogy Woogy

Hey Ho Boogy Woogy

That\'s what\'s it all about!!

Come on girls, don\'t just sit around, join us in the circle.

franki, where are you?

franki
12-19-2002, 01:14 AM
\"franki, where are you?\"

I am here /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Franki

Elana
12-19-2002, 03:36 AM
I like to perform a little number from the musical Annie called \"It\'s a hard Knock Life.\" The guys dig it. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

EXIT63
12-19-2002, 06:21 AM
Baby, it\'s not the dance we\'re diggin. It\'s the shape of your sweet A$$ that rules our world ! ! ! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Don\'t Ever Change ! ! ! !

Elana
12-19-2002, 06:22 AM
Ohhhh, is that why they always request that I perform it topless and in my G-string?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-19-2002, 08:38 PM
Cut it out, anyway. That\'s MY theme song! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-20-2002, 08:19 AM
Here is another great example showing the difference between men and women /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif
Notice how the thread has changed completely, whoosh now we are talking about the price of eggs in China.
Heeheehee

xvs
12-23-2002, 03:00 AM
Here\'s a userful quote from a book I like called \"How to Make Anyone Fall in Love With You\" by Leil Lowndes. Basically it can be summed up as: \"smile at him\".

--------

A researcher named Monica Moore heard that women made two-thirds of the approaches and wanted to find out exactly how they did so. She set up a study where she observed more than two hundred women at a party and recorded what are scientifically known as their nonverbal solicitation signals. Here, in descending order, are the results of Monica Moore\'s findings. The number following each move is the number of times Moore saw it work successfully during the experiment.

HOW WOMEN SUCCESSFULLY MAKE THE FIRST MOVE
Smile at him broadly 511
Throw him a short, darting glance 253
Dance alone to the music 253
Look straight at him and flip your hair 139
Keep a fixed gaze on him 117
Look at him, toss your head, then look back 102
\"Accidentally\" brush up against him 96
Nod your head at him 66
Point to a chair and invite him to sit 62
Tilt your head and touch your exposed neck 58
Lick your lips during eye contact 48
Primp while keeping eye contact with him 46
Parade close to him with exaggerated hip movement 41
Ask for his help with something 34
Tap something to get his attention 8
Pat his buttocks 8

franki
12-23-2002, 07:11 AM
\"Throw him a short, darting glance 253\"

I don\'t call that making the first move. Girls are doing that all the time in a club when I am wearing phero\'s. I kind of get used to that, now if she really wants to approach me she has to come off a little bit stronger. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

franki
12-23-2002, 07:13 AM
\"Ask for his help with something 34\"

This is a classic. Ask for fire. I wonder if I should be taking a lighter with me (although I don\'t smoke). /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Franki

cuddlebear
12-23-2002, 07:53 AM
Topless? G-string? Hey, I want in this thread! Like, show me a sign! Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-23-2002, 07:58 AM
58, 48, and 46 I do unconsciously when I\'m attracted to someone. It kind of shocked me to read those.

Elana
12-23-2002, 08:20 AM
I do all of them with the exception of 66, 62 and the first 8. I love 117. It\'s so sexy when you catch a man\'s eye and he looks back at you and neither of you can turn away.

Some I even do when there is not a man in my sight, so just because a women is doing any of the above actions, doesn\'t necessarily mean she wants you.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-23-2002, 08:39 AM
66 and 62 are way too outgoing. I do those but only for guy friends. If it\'s a guy I\'m hot for, I\'d be too shy.

Elana
12-23-2002, 08:42 AM
My ego is too big for those. I think that is making it too easy for the guy. /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif He needs to do a little work to get me.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-23-2002, 08:45 AM
I just like to play my hand a little closer to the chest - gives me more time to check him out and decide exactly what I\'m gonna do with him when he does come around.

Wolfe
12-23-2002, 08:47 AM
who\'s chest?..yours or his? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
12-23-2002, 08:48 AM
That makes a lot of sense. 66 and 62 put you in a position where you have pretty much opened the door wide opened. It\'s just too big of an invitation IMHO.

Elana
12-23-2002, 08:49 AM
Licking on candy or sucking your fingers while you stare them in the eyes is always fun.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-23-2002, 09:02 AM
Lollipops! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

I can get a lot of mileage out of a lollipop ... and look perfectly innocent doing it, too.

Elana
12-23-2002, 09:12 AM
FTR- That\'s my all time favorite! Lollipops!!! I probably don\'t look so innocent doing it. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-23-2002, 09:24 AM
Wolfe...
your chest, if you want.

Wolfe
12-23-2002, 10:16 AM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Wolfe
12-23-2002, 10:17 AM
now why in the world would you want a 5\' 6\" 312# blob?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-23-2002, 10:23 AM
Oh.

Well...did you want to sit around and have me pump you up...or did you want to do the deed?

Now I\'m confused.

Wolfe
12-23-2002, 10:27 AM
ahh..now i\'m not to sure how to answer that 1...lol
ya bought into that huh? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

xvs
12-23-2002, 01:03 PM
Maybe I wasn\'t clear... those numbers after each action are the NUMBER OF TIMES IT WAS SEEN TO ACTUALLY WORK.

So these are in order of likely success.

The most successful was smiling broadly.

On the other hand, you could fault the study because it doesn\'t show how many times the behaviors were tried and failed. But I still think that \"smiling broadly\" is the best thing to do. It\'s inviting and non-threatening and it\'s a definite invitation to a low-pressure conversation.

Elana
12-23-2002, 01:08 PM
We understood the numbers. We were just being lazy and rather than writing them out, we did it short hand. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

xvs
12-23-2002, 02:36 PM
OK, nevermind!

seadove
12-23-2002, 11:43 PM
I want Elana to solicitate a number 8 on me, non-verbally of course.

Lucky
12-24-2002, 04:55 AM
Smile at him broadly 511 / always

Throw him a short, darting glance 253 / always

Dance alone to the music 253 / do this in my circle and you have every guy with an ounce of courage at your side

I do these in this order:
1. Look straight at him and flip your hair 139
2. Look at him, toss your head, then look back 102
3. Keep a fixed gaze on him 117

Lucky
12-24-2002, 04:59 AM
I can\'t imagine having to go beyond the first 5 or 6 on the list to get him....

cuddlebear
12-24-2002, 05:15 AM
I\'m sure it would take you nothing at all to get him ... sensuous and captivating as you are ... You aren\'t \"lucky\", you\'re just a hottie, that\'s all. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
12-24-2002, 08:09 AM
Oh please...5 or 6 things on the list? In most cases a woman just has to be breathing and the men will come running to her. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Wolfe
12-24-2002, 09:56 AM
lmao@elana (\"lmao@elana\")

ya got that right:)

upsidedown
12-24-2002, 10:04 AM
>>I want Elana to solicitate a number 8 on me, non-verbally of course.<<

Seadove. Take a number and have a seat. Oh, and you might bring something good to read while you\'re waiting.

tounge
12-24-2002, 10:23 AM
Maybe if you stop breathing you\'ll attract a better class of men.

Elana
12-24-2002, 10:25 AM
Let me guess tounge....you don\'t do too well with the ladies, do you?

Wolfe
12-24-2002, 11:47 AM
lol..tounge\'s turn in the barrel

tounge
12-24-2002, 02:14 PM
Hah Elana, a little insecure I see. Never had a problem with chicks. Cocky and funny works more than phermones with gals. And it helps to have some green and social skills.

Best advice I could give young guys is to think like women, but be a man.

No barrel to be in Wolfe, If I meet babes like Elana and they don\'t appeal to me or are a little to stuck on themselves; I look em right in the eye and say NEXT! Plenty of hotties to go around.

Elana
12-24-2002, 02:18 PM
You come off as the loser that looks out the window at all of the cool kids having fun. All you do is complain and whine. Not a chance in the world can you convince me or anyone else that you get women. Do yourself a favor and don\'t even try to give the men on this forum advice.

tounge
12-24-2002, 02:37 PM
Sorry toots. I don\'t need to convince you of anything. You don\'t intrest me. The guys would be much futher ahead if they listened to people like me and not to girls like you. You don\'t want me to give advice to the guys because it helps them to deal with chicks like you.

As James Carville said: Drag a dollar through a trailer park and see what you find. NEXT.

Elana
12-24-2002, 02:39 PM
Isn\'t it about time you start screaming that you deserve respect? That was so funny....what a pathetic jerk...you have to beg for respect.

upsidedown
12-24-2002, 02:42 PM
>>As James Carville said: Drag a dollar through a trailer park and see what you find.<<

Oh, OK. Now I see how you get your women! It all makes sense now.

Sorry toungue. But, you\'ve never really come across very favorably to me, and I\'m sure a lot of other guys as well. You always talk down to and abuse people.

Sorry, but if acting that way is the only surefire way to get women, I\'ll just have to do without.

tounge
12-24-2002, 02:44 PM
It\'s too bad Bruce is going to delete these posts. It\'s always fun to see a stuck up Bim go off the deep end. Merry Christmas toots.

Elana
12-24-2002, 02:47 PM
Your so perceptive...I\'m just losing my mind at the thought of not being able to get a guy as fantastic as you.

tounge
12-24-2002, 02:47 PM
Soory dude don\'t come here to impress you. Be a gentlemen now and defend the poor helpless female. I\'m going out to have a great time.

upsidedown
12-24-2002, 02:49 PM
I don\'t need to defend anybody. I think most of these females can defend themselves.

I was just letting you know how you come across to some of us guys.

Elana
12-24-2002, 02:51 PM
Tongue...I mean tounge..how often do you get your ass kicked?

Wolfe
12-24-2002, 03:11 PM
ok guys..it\'s christmas so plz chill out

Wolfe
12-24-2002, 03:20 PM
well if all this is gonna get deleted i\'m gonna get my licks in too.

Pounces on elana and gives her a good licking /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

tounge
12-24-2002, 03:26 PM
Merry Christmas Wolfe. And if you don\'t mind me talking down to you=== be careful where you lick that chick. Could have a yeast infecton.

Wolfe
12-24-2002, 03:28 PM
dude..no need to talk to me at all

**DONOTDELETE**
12-24-2002, 04:38 PM
Tounge,

I\'m with Krish from many posts ago. You can\'t spell your own name. Fall off your high horse and hit your head, or what? Cocky and funny? .... defensive and sarcastic ...

Merry Christmas anyway....how \'bout we try for merry and bright?

Comfort and joy?

anyone?

God rest ye merry.
fa-la-la-lafel from

FTR

upsidedown
12-24-2002, 05:06 PM
Tounge,

You constantly complain about people cluttering up posts with unnecessary fluff. That\'s fine. If you don\'t like anything except learning about pheromone usage, as you have stated more than once, then don\'t come to the Women\'s or Off-Topic forums.

But, you were the one who came over here and took an unecessay jab at someone in this thread. Everybody\'s pretty much left you alone, but you were the one who got off topic and came over here and took an unprovoked jab at someone.

So, it looks like you don\'t mind getting off topic so much when it\'s you making yourself feel important by taking shots at other people.

Sorry but you\'ve got a lot to learn about how to treat other people. If your approach gets you women, then those are exactly the type women I don\'t want to meet.

I know you could care less if you have my respect or not. That\'s fine, because you don\'t.

>>Merry Christmas anyway....how \'bout we try for merry and bright?

Comfort and joy?

anyone? <<

Yes, I agree FTR. Merry Christmas to you and everybody.

Wolfe
12-24-2002, 05:13 PM
i\'m sorry but i can\'t buy into that crap.IMHO any1 (and i know i\'m being a hypocrite here to some extent) that makes comments to judge, degrade or lower anothers esteem on the net w/o even knowing a real single fact about that person is a dumbass......................

upsidedown
12-24-2002, 05:15 PM
>>i\'m sorry but i can\'t buy into that crap<<

I\'m sorry Wolfe, but what crap are you talking about? I can\'t really tell from your comments who you think is degrading whom on here.

Elana
12-24-2002, 05:15 PM
Hi Renee,
Should I assume you arrived safely at your Mom\'s? Have a <font color=green>Merry</font color=green><font color=red>Christmas</font color=red> /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Wolfe
12-24-2002, 05:19 PM
ya can find several statements by tougne that fits that..but only have to look a few posts up to see what i mean when he told me
\" talk down to you but...\" in response to me saying something about \'licking\' elana

upsidedown
12-24-2002, 05:21 PM
Gotcha, thanks Wolfe.

I pretty much felt you were going along those lines, but your comments at times made me think you were leaning the other way. Thanks for the clarification.

Elana
12-24-2002, 05:22 PM
Tounge is just a sad and lonely scrooge. Every Christmas has to have one.

Elana
12-24-2002, 05:25 PM
Wolfe- If you\'re going to lick me, at least take the gum out of your mouth. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

upsidedown
12-24-2002, 05:27 PM
I agree Elana. (About Tounge that is, not about Wolfe\'s gum) I\'ve had enough. I\'m going out to eat some supper at a nearby restaurant that has some cute waitresses. They treat me like a rock star every time I go in with my pheromones on.

I think I\'ll have a nice steak tonight and get into the holiday spirit.
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

Elana
12-24-2002, 05:28 PM
Have a great evening honey! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Get some dessert too. You deserve it. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Wolfe
12-24-2002, 05:30 PM
stick\'s his gum in upsides hair and goes back to..........

upsidedown
12-24-2002, 05:31 PM
I\'m going to have a very difficult time explaining the gum to those cute waitresses. . .

Wolfe
12-24-2002, 05:31 PM
sorry..sometimes i confuse myself too /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Wolfe
12-24-2002, 05:32 PM
ya can always ask one of them to come home with ya and use some peanut butter to get it out 4 ya /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Wolfe
12-24-2002, 05:33 PM
the gum that is

Watcher
12-27-2002, 12:41 AM
This thread has given me a real chuccle, we should break them up into signals that men cant read and those that we can. And also those that are sexual signals and those that women think are sexual signals that really arent.

You could probably slice that list in a half, now a pat on the ass if deliberate is a sure sexual signal.

xxxPantero
12-28-2002, 11:32 AM
\"In most cases a woman just has to be breathing and the men will come running to her.\"

well, i guess that bothered tounge (remember, dude, just because someone wins, doesn\'t mean that you lose - i know you\'re trying to defend our gender, but really, let the woman be, and you just be confident that you\'re not one of the men that will go running to any breathing woman), so he had to make a comeback. you know, to keep the balance.

sad how if a woman makes a quip about men, she\'s right, and other men will come to her aid. but if a man makes a quip about women, he\'s a jerk and no one who doesn\'t want to be castrated will come to his aid.

i saw a book entitled \"stupid men jokes\" in barnes and noble. i wonder what would happen if a book called \"stupid women jokes\" came out. barnes and noble would probably get sued. actually - i know nothing about that, so let me take back that last comment about suing. but i do wonder what would happen.

oh well. i just see it as he was adding a little comeback, and everyone took it way out of proportion, and THEN the real insults started.

tounge gets girls, elana gets men, so everybody\'s getting laid, cuddles got engaged, let\'s all eat drink and have sex, for tomorrow we may drop our bottle of pheros and break it.

oh and by the way - the woman doesn\'t have to be breathing, elana. check out realdoll.com.

Elana
12-28-2002, 11:43 AM
I love men! I have never been a male basher, and give men much more credit then going after a woman if she is breathing. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif We were having a bit of lighthearted fun and Tounge AS USUAL gets nasty. He is notorious for being mean to people on this forum. He has had the majority of his posts deleted. If it were any other poster that replied to my joke, I would have joked right back. Tounge is the exception. He is a just a nasty man, and if you saw the amount of PM\'s I received about him from other members of this forum, you may understand that this is not an isolated incident.

I don\'t think I would classify realdoll.com as a woman. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

MOBLEYC57
12-28-2002, 12:57 PM
All he needs is LOVE...DINADINA DIN. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Elana
12-28-2002, 01:13 PM
...or for someone to remove the stick up his butt

Gerund
12-28-2002, 10:21 PM
Pantero:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
sad how if a woman makes a quip about men, she\'s right, and other men will come to her aid. but if a man makes a quip about women, he\'s a jerk and no one who doesn\'t want to be castrated will come to his aid.

i saw a book entitled \"stupid men jokes\" in barnes and noble. i wonder what would happen if a book called \"stupid women jokes\" came out.

My compliments to Pantero for having the cojones to say this outloud. Defending men or what they\'re about seems to be socially unacceptable or politically incorrect nowadays. Almost any criticism leveled at men, or judgement put on them, is not to be challenged. I\'m not getting into the Elana/Tounge thing here; my only intent is to elaborate on points raised by Pantero.

Most portrayals of men by the media come across as extremely disparaging. Men are presented as weak-minded, indecisive, inept, and possessed of a Pavlovian response to sexual stimuli. This has been the case for some time now; I think it has gone on long enough that we are becoming desensitized to these negative stereotypes.

There is an ongoing devaluation of men; at least that\'s the way it seems to me. It really feels like a relentless onslaught sometimes, and I wonder if most women can appreciate the exasperation some men feel. I have to confess, sometimes the exasperation creeps over into the resentment category. It really has become very wearisome.

Men also display many noble qualities, and yet we no longer appear to celebrate those characteristics, or even recognize them.

Whitehall
12-29-2002, 12:40 AM
re\" the ongoing devaluation of men\"

Too much peace will do that to a society.

Just wait until the next war.

Gerund
12-29-2002, 01:35 AM
I don\'t believe a war would help at all. War would only emphasize the idea that the life of a man is worth less than the life of a woman. I\'m sure I don\'t need to elaborate~

tounge
12-29-2002, 07:27 AM
There is no Elana/Tounge thing to be involved in. I don\'t bother dealing with people like her. It is a waste of time.

I\'ve been following this site for over two years. And I made my first post back in FEB 02. I don\'t spend a great deal of my life posting here. I only do so if I have a question, can help someone or see my core beliefs attacked. I have never PMed anyone or really care to. I have under 60 posts in 10 months of being registered. My posts are easily looked up to see for yoursef what I have said.

There are a lot of good and informative people who post here, as well as a lot of foolish people. I\'m sure there are some who post here because they are lonely and this is a source of companionship for them. I will continue to post if I have a question or can be of some help. Or if something is said that I think needs to be challenged. I really don\'t care if people think I\'m too gruff or come across as arrogant. They can waste all the time they want PMing about me. I find it rather amusing.

MOBLEYC57
12-29-2002, 07:44 AM
G\'s in the house!!! I\'m just smiling here /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif The way it tis is the way it tis. Ever notice how when a man makes a mistake -- it\'s remembered for life, but when a woman makes a mistake -- she gets mad because you keep bringing it up? Women have that right!!!! So I\'m told... Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Why can\'t we all just get along!!? /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif Why don\'t we all join hands and sing Mary Had A Little Lamb? It will be alright tomorrow. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

\"I\'m sure there are some who post here because they are lonely and this is a source of companionship for them. I will continue to post if I have a question or can be of some help.\"

Mr T - Hang in there!!

Watcher
12-29-2002, 02:05 PM
Why are mistakes by men remembered for life, its cannon feed for future arguments (simple dah), women have the right to bring it up because they are emotional and cant be dealt with in a logical way. So remember being the male you need to provide and take [bad word] hang around and put up when she cheats the only consolation is if she gets to far out of line you can withdrawl support go to another woman, that is the risk females (who overly bash men to the point of breaking thier confidence down) remember use a source like fossil fuels and exhaust them and then decommission the mine (some women do this to men).
Ill be alright when i can sing mary had a little lamb again lol ive lost my voice. I work from home a lot so i have time to post on this forum, it is broken up by up to a week at time thought when i get busy, i just like helping people out.

Who is mr t anyway mobley.

Now back to the body language well like i said it needs breaking up into flirtatous non sexual and actual sexual in nature to further define it so that men dont keep getting confused with friendship vs sexual interest.

MOBLEYC57
12-29-2002, 02:33 PM
I\'m feeling you Watcher! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Mr. T is Tounge. Hang in there....things get better with time....and that\'s ALL things. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Cool on the body language!!! I once attacked a woman....went straight for the neck....because she was looking at me playing in her hair, and kicking her leg while it was crossed. She stood up after I lovingly bit her, slapped me, gave me a round house kick to the chin, punched me in the gut, jumped on me, punched me in the eye, got up off my chest, broke wind that had more bass then mine, winked at me, and left me on the floor holding my nose because of the smell!!! Was I suppose to follow her!??? That\'s a negative Ghost Rider!!!! She wasn\'t my type!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Still trying to get money (lawsuit) from the author of the book \"How to tell if she wants you.\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Tater!!!

Watcher
12-29-2002, 02:39 PM
How to tell she wants you wait for the verbal signal thats about it, forget about reading body language just wait for her to say she wants sex. Sounds like you got a mixed up signal, women mostly dont even know what they want, all that thinking ahead of events all at once, they get really confused.

Blackwidow_Woman
01-06-2003, 10:43 PM
\" women mostly dont even know what they want\" Watcher,, now now you really think thats what us women are we dont know what we want.. well hate to bust your little funny bubble but your wrong there...LOL!!! I KNOW WHAT I WANT OR WHAT IM AFTER AND I GET IT !!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif:):) everytime...hehehehehe!!!

Wolfe
01-07-2003, 01:42 AM
and just what would that be pray tell? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

\"Bury your head in the sand, somebody will come along and shoot your ass off\"
[i] Wolfe

**DONOTDELETE**
01-07-2003, 05:31 AM
BWWoman, save your breath to cool your soup rather than try to talk Watcher out of his misogyny. It ain\'t happenin\'. You just gotta love him in spite of it. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif And you men stop pissing and moaning about being disparaged. We\'ve put up with it for YEARS. Blonde jokes. Take my wife, PLEASE. Women driver jokes. etc etc etc. C\'mon, now.

koolking1
01-07-2003, 02:29 PM
it\'s just too bad the male bashing is organized, deliberate, and in the mainstream media: two women driving down the highway, one of them needing to change her tampon and no rest area for another 46 miles, the remark \"men designed the interstate highway system\", duh!!! The marketeers know how to manipulate women extensively - witness the number of woman\'s magazines on the market. If bashing men gets women to buy a certain brand of tampon - they\'ll do it.

Body language. For me the surefire sign is if I\'ve already engaged her in a conversation and she starts to stroke her hair - she\'s interested in more.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-07-2003, 02:32 PM
Commenting on the lack of restrooms on the interstate and the interstate having been designed by men is male bashing?

Lord, child. You\'d better buy a suit of armor.

koolking1
01-07-2003, 02:33 PM
I take it your name has something to do with a fetish? Have you thought about getting a job as a ladies shoe salesperson? You could put some pheromones on the shoes you are showing and see what happens to your sales performance!!!! I\'d like to know the outcome. Body language could get very interesting too!!!!!!

Watcher
01-07-2003, 03:38 PM
Interstate highways are just inviting people to pull over and take a piss there and then. Heck it was designed for men by men we can drop it out and women cant, makes it sort of hard doesnt it. What we need are toliets every 2 miles with mirror and makeup dispenser and condom machines and all sorts of other things i know like a pheromone dispensing machine a pack of SOE for $1 a pot.

Whitehall
01-07-2003, 04:17 PM
People,

How many of us have priced a freeway interchange lately? Here\'s news - they are expensive!

As for rest stops, they seem to be pervert magnets.

Besides, REAL MEN can hold their piss.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-07-2003, 04:18 PM
Pervert magnets? Which interchanges? Where? What kind of perverts?

Mtnjim
01-07-2003, 04:20 PM
A piece of trivia--The interstates were originally designed to move the military (by Eisenhower), and there was a spefication that there be a streatch every 5 (or was it 10 ?) miles where a transport plane (of the day, no C5A\'s) could land or take off.

Watcher
01-07-2003, 04:47 PM
Really thats an interesting piece of information.

upsidedown
01-07-2003, 05:00 PM
The height of overpasses was set at a certain height based on the heght needed to move missiles on trucks under them.

Gerund
01-07-2003, 05:09 PM
FTR: Pervert magnets? Which interchanges? Where? What kind of perverts?

hehe, FTR: You make me chuckle~ /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
01-07-2003, 07:14 PM
Well given the current war climate with US-IRAQ and the Weapons of mass destruction debate and the inablilty of the United Nations inspectors to actually find any WMD and the US will still invade probably without UN approval.
So they need to probably install bunkers designed to withstand a nuclear attack every 10 miles along the interstate highways.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-07-2003, 07:17 PM
Thanks, Watcher. What a cheery little post. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Watcher
01-07-2003, 07:29 PM
Standard dose of reality and also some scaremongering given the fact that it is a very real possibilty. ANd i am cheery as possible all the time. My pleasure.

Wolfe
01-07-2003, 07:59 PM
hope like hell i get FTR and Elana stuck in my bunker

\"Bury your head in the sand, somebody will come along and shoot your ass off\"
[i] Wolfe

**DONOTDELETE**
01-07-2003, 08:02 PM
If the bomb don\'t getcha, the voracious women just might ... but what a way to go, huh?

Wolfe
01-07-2003, 08:08 PM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
can\'t think of a better way to go /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

damn. i better buy stock in energizer batterys

Watcher
01-07-2003, 08:22 PM
Those energizer batteries can come in real handy hey everyone.

Irish
01-08-2003, 10:53 AM
Ladies, this thread is what happens when you let men post on your forum.

Perhaps you need to re-think your hospitality.

Look at the topic-drift here...who says men are focused and logical? (I admit I do like the interstate nuclear bunker idea though...really clarifies the body language thing for me).

**DONOTDELETE**
01-08-2003, 10:55 AM
We don\'t pay them much attention, actually. We\'re just humoring them.

Elana
01-08-2003, 10:58 AM
Irish...speaking of Off Topic conversations, have you ever visited our Off Topic Forum? You would feel like a superstar. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Irish
01-08-2003, 11:05 AM
I wouldn\'t know where to begin! Like my brothers on this thread, I seem to need a nice benign thread to hijack. It stimulates my tendency to fly off on an unrelated tangent.

Might be a guy thing. It\'s the way all my male buddies converse in a group. Works well with the male know-it-all attitude...since we think we know it all, we prove it by talking about everything! Listeners be damned...

Elana
01-08-2003, 11:06 AM
IRISH-GO LOOK AT THE OFF TOPICS NOW!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif
NOW!!! NOW!!! NOW!!!!

Irish
01-08-2003, 11:07 AM
OK Elana - you\'re the boss.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-08-2003, 11:12 AM
Jesus! Thank you, Elana. Finally brought one to heel. Amazing. Great work.

Elana
01-08-2003, 11:14 AM
Phew...that was frustrating. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-08-2003, 11:19 AM
He\'s looking at his pm\'s.

He may BE a superstar. Won\'t sign autographs or have private conversations with the hoi polloi.