PDA

View Full Version : Ever play footsies with a total stranger?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-18-2002, 06:57 PM
I have done it many times and sometimes the women playback even if they are with their husbands or boyfriends.I encourage everyone to try it.

Elana
12-19-2002, 05:17 AM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif

CptKipling
12-20-2002, 06:31 AM
ROTFLMAO!

Elana
12-20-2002, 06:50 AM
I hope he try\'s that footsie crap on a lady who is PMSing. I wonder if that would be a turn on for a man with a foot fetish to have an entire foot embedded in his ass?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-20-2002, 06:57 AM
I think you\'re turning him on ...

Elana
12-20-2002, 07:00 AM
with 6\" spiked heels

belgareth
12-20-2002, 07:02 AM
Just thinking about that hurts

Elana
12-20-2002, 07:03 AM
but is it turning you on? /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

belgareth
12-20-2002, 07:03 AM
It hurts sooo good! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
12-20-2002, 07:05 AM
OK belgareth...I\'m zipping up my spiked boots now...are you ready? I just have to wait for FTR to show up and we\'ll be right over. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

belgareth
12-20-2002, 07:08 AM
Some of my favorite poetry

Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me... /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

I\'m eagerly waiting

CptKipling
12-20-2002, 07:15 AM
Repetitive I know, but...

LOL

Sounds like Watcher!

Gerund
12-20-2002, 12:52 PM
Someday, in the not-too-distant future, an anthropologist will trace the beginning of the descent of modern civilization to this Love-Scent Forum... /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Whitehall
12-20-2002, 01:03 PM
I do remember well the night I played \"Kneesies\" with a lovely drunk lady at a bar.

Actually, she played with her knees (gently) and I played with my crotch.

Elana
12-20-2002, 01:07 PM
You\'re all a bunch of freaks /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

belgareth
12-20-2002, 01:10 PM
but you love us anyway (or maybe that\'s why you love us)

Elana
12-20-2002, 01:11 PM
I think that\'s why I love you /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif

belgareth
12-20-2002, 01:15 PM
Love or lust, I\'ll take either or both.

Whitehall
12-20-2002, 01:23 PM
I hope it was clear that no hands were involved and that contact was between her knees and my....inner thighs and groin. Just so you get the picture

upsidedown
12-20-2002, 02:42 PM
If only there was some way to play VIRTUAL FOOTSIES over the internet. If only . . . .

Elana
12-20-2002, 02:46 PM
Et tu Upsidedown? /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Gerund
12-20-2002, 04:07 PM
hehe

Gerund
12-20-2002, 04:17 PM
And don\'t you just love it when footsies progresses to cameltoe massage? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

upsidedown
12-20-2002, 04:36 PM
>>Ever play footsies with a total stranger?<<

Uh...No!

(Just thought someone ought to actually answer the guy\'s question.)

upsidedown
12-20-2002, 04:38 PM
>>Et tu Upsidedown?<<

/ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif Sorry, got caught up in the moment. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

upsidedown
12-21-2002, 10:26 AM
Bruce, I hope I’m not violating any copyrights with my little parody of Dr. Seuss, which was inspired by this thread. If you think so, then feel free to delete it.

I am FootsieFreak!

Do you play footsies? Are you a fan?
I do it often FootsieFreak-I-am.

I do not like it FootsieFreak-I-am
I do not do it, that’s just your scam!
I would not do it here or there,
I would not do it anywhere.

Would you do it in a box?
Would you do it with a fox?

Not in a box,
Not with a fox.

Would you? Could you? In a bar?
Do it! Do it! There you are.

I would not, could not in a bar.
FootsieFreak, you go too far!

You would like it! It’s top notch!
You could do it with your crotch.

I would not, could not with my crotch,
Though if Whitehall did, I might watch.
I do not like your footsie plan.
I do not like it, FootsieFreak-I-am.

The Queen! The Queen!
The Queen! The Queen!
Surely with Queen Elana, footsies you would like!

Are you mad? Remember her 6” heel spike?
Not with the Queen, not with my crotch.
Not in a bar, you go too far!

Say!
In the dark?
Would you, could you in the dark?
No one would know. It would be a lark!

Tempting, tempting, I must confess,
But with my luck she’d have PMS.
No! I would not, could not in the dark.
Not in a box,
Not with a fox.

Would you, could you in the rain?

I would not, could not in the rain,
Though Belgareth might with whips and chain.

You are crazy FootsieFreak-I-am
I’ll bet you even target her gams!

I will not do it in the dark!
I will not do it in the rain!

I know your type, FootsieFreak you are!
Leave me be, or I’ll tell FTR!

franki
12-21-2002, 10:35 AM
Who is Dr. Seuss?

upsidedown
12-21-2002, 10:40 AM
Dr. Seuss wrote childrens books. Some of this more famous books are The Cat in the Hat, Green Eggs and Ham (which is what my parody was based on), and How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

You can check out the link below, although if you run a search on the web, you\'ll find a ton of sites with information about him and his work/style.

http://www.seussville.com/seussville/ (\"http://www.seussville.com/seussville/\")

Elana
12-21-2002, 10:50 AM
Fan-FootsieFreakenTastic Upsidedown! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif LMAO
Very clever /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Watcher
12-21-2002, 12:40 PM
Ie Bill clinton.

I did not have footsies relations with that woman, we never played footsies i might have put a cigar where it should never have gone but we did not make foot to foot contact in anyway shape or form.

I want someone to play footsies with me.

In reference to the spiked boot up his ass, well he would probably enjoy it, just make sure you dont get it stuck up there lol. I can just imagine it now, ok im turning my imagination off RIGHT NOW>

**DONOTDELETE**
12-22-2002, 12:35 AM
Baahahaha!
That was priceless upsidedown
/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
Crotch is such a funny word

upsidedown
12-25-2002, 09:28 AM
Hey FootsieFreak! Where are you?

I haven\'t seen you post anything on here in a long time!

FootsieFreak, I hope I didn\'t run you off with my little poem. It wasn\'t my intention to mock you or offend you with it. I just felt like this post was one of the most fun I had seen in a long time, and I just felt inspired to have some fun with everybody\'s comments. And notice I said everybody’s comments, not just yours!. You just provided a basic premise and a fun name to work with. But, I wasn\'t meaning to single you out to make fun of you. Actually, this thread stuck out so much in my mind, that the basics of my little Dr. Seuss parody actually came to me in a dream, and I just had to get up out of bed that morning and complete it. That just shows how much fun I was having with the whole thread, it stuck with me in my sleep and worked itself into my dreams.

Anyway FootsieFreak, we\'d like to hear from you again. If you haven\'t come back because you felt like I singled you out unfairly in my poem, then I apologize. Please come back and feel free to post. A couple of the posts you\'ve started (this one on footsies, and the one about women\'s non-verbal signals) have provided us with a lot of entertaining discussion!

Elana
12-25-2002, 10:11 AM
Upsidedown....Fess up....you are the one and only FootsieFreak. You didn\'t have to invent a new user name. We all understand about fetishes.

upsidedown
12-25-2002, 12:57 PM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif Moi ?

Watcher
12-25-2002, 02:17 PM
LOL footsies is probably just watching the thread playout, or may be someone else on the forum playing with us with a seperate user name. Is it Jambat i wonder or FTR or someone else perhaps lol oh well.

CptKipling
12-25-2002, 04:57 PM
What happened to Jambat???

I was enjoying the RPG thingy

franki
12-25-2002, 05:23 PM
\"LOL footsies is probably just watching the thread playout, or may be someone else on the forum playing with us with a seperate user name. Is it Jambat i wonder or FTR or someone else perhaps lol oh well. \"

LOL, I have the funny feeling everyone here is a bit drunk these days. All those crazy posts, what is wrong with you people. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif LOL Oh well, I guess I drunk too much this Christmas.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

upsidedown
12-25-2002, 06:48 PM
>>Upsidedown....Fess up....you are the one and only FootsieFreak. You didn\'t have to invent a new user name. We all understand about fetishes.<< (Elana)

Now Elana, you know me better than that! Well, then again maybe you don\'t. . . /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

>>LOL footsies is probably just watching the thread playout, or may be someone else on the forum playing with us with a seperate user name.<< (Watcher)

Well Watcher, the only person I\'ve ever known on here to have multiple user names is YOU!! Say Watcher...could YOU be FootsieFreak? Hmm. I mean really, has anyone ever seen Watcher and FootsieFreak in the same place at the same time? I didn\'t think so. Something to think about. /ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif

>>I have the funny feeling everyone here is a bit drunk these days. All those crazy posts, what is wrong with you people<< (franki)

Franki, I don\'t drink alcohol, so I can\'t blame all my crazy posts lately on that. I guess I\'m just drunk on life! Or maybe I\'ve just been spending too much time on here around all you people lately. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

franki
12-25-2002, 06:53 PM
Oh well, I think you are right Upsidedown. I have seen my whole family today and I guess I am a bit zoned out from all the talking and the drinking today. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

It was a nice opportunity to test my phero\'s today, though. I wore a shitload of SOE today, and that could very well have been the reason everyone was SO chatty. .. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

seadove
12-25-2002, 09:34 PM
Hey Franki
How come I didn\'t get a Merry Christmas from you?
Thought we were friends.

franki
12-26-2002, 01:03 AM
I have wished Merry Christmas to everyone in one of the threads here on the off-topic forum.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif