PDA

View Full Version : Scented Oils

**DONOTDELETE**
08-26-2001, 04:35 PM
Hey guys and girls,

Are there any places in the mall that scented oils can be purchased, like in The Body Shop or Bath and Body Works?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-09-2001, 12:58 PM
Stay away from those commercial places. Try most Muslims who sell on the street PLUS try many boutiques. Those commercial places really dont have much to offer.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-09-2001, 01:00 PM
Actually, the oils I found in the mall have worked great.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-10-2001, 03:31 PM
Hey All,

The Oils you get at the \"Mall\" stores are good. But I think what BlackRebel was getting at is that the Chain store oils smell great, but they contain more \"other\" inert ingredients...like carrier oils/filler products. If you want good pure oils go looking and find them, they are out there. The street venders Muslim or not, usually have some good pure essentials. But ask for Essential Oils or E-oil mixes. It’s good to find a shop to do business with that can either blend them for you, or you can chat a bit with the vendor and he can make a recommendation. I have found the Small business / Owned and operated by the same person, are a bit more customer orientated than the mall type shop.

Also if you are going to get into the E-oils...experiment and be careful. These oils are the pure..i.e. very strong. A little goes a long way. So experimentation is the key.
Good Luck on your endeavors.
TCO