PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Time

**DONOTDELETE**
12-18-2002, 06:24 PM
So whats the dilly on this new german stufff? Howz it work n how much should i be using. Also to get off topic, i think all of us who spend $100 a pop and like 200 every 3 months should get somthing a lil extra in our orders, nothing big, but somthing to show out patronage is appreciated. Besides im poor and i cant spend alotta money anymore. PS is EW for women or for Men? ....confusing name

**DONOTDELETE**
12-18-2002, 09:43 PM
I guess all the products are like Secret deodorant. Made for a woman ... but strong enough for a man... the guys wear the women\'s stuff all the time. Essence of Woman (EW) is copulins and was formulated for women to attract men. It\'s being asserted that it\'s unisex. It\'s made to smell like pussy. If you think it will help your game to smell like pussy, buy some and put it on. Nobody\'s gonna stop you and some of the guys swear by it. Bruce has been extremely generous with freebies in the past and I\'m sure he will again as opportunities permit. Far as I can tell, he ain\'t made of money either. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif