PDA

View Full Version : New Product

Bruce
12-17-2002, 01:49 PM
http://www.love-scent.com/pheromax/index.html (\"http://www.love-scent.com/pheromax/index.html\")

Have a look. They are very nice. Made in Germany. Franki found them for me. (Thanks Frank)

We just got them in stock this morning.

Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
12-17-2002, 01:52 PM
Bruce,

Any specs on this product.

thanks

franki
12-17-2002, 01:57 PM
According to the manufacturer:
The men\'s version contains about 210 mcg none and 140 mcg nol per ml. The women\'s version has 210 mcg copulins and 140 mcg of nol per ml.

Interesting is the women\'s version smells kind of like a diluted version of EW.

The spray bottles are refillable.

Whitehall
12-17-2002, 02:05 PM
Can we assume they are alcohol-based and fragrance free?

franki
12-17-2002, 02:08 PM
Yes.

As long as fragrance free means no added fragrance. So that means the men\'s smells like a-none and the womens\'s like cops (EW).

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

franki
12-17-2002, 02:13 PM
Recommended dosage is 1-3 sprays, . Again according to the manufacturer the 2ml bottle is good for 40 sprays.

Lutz
12-17-2002, 02:18 PM
The bottle looks pretty cool! And it works as a keychain! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-17-2002, 02:41 PM
Franki,

Ist das pheremone am bestes.?

Practicing my German how did I do???

franki
12-17-2002, 02:47 PM
Don\'t know about the quality of the pheromones, I only have the stuff for about a week now.

\"Ist das pheremone am bestes.? \" muss sein \"Ist dieses Pheromon gut?\" (Is this pheromone good?) oder \"Sind diese Pheromone gut?\" (Are these pheromones good?) oder \"Sind diese Pheromone die besten die es gibt\" (Are these pheromones the best there are). Hope I helped. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-17-2002, 02:57 PM
Thanks for the German lesson Franki.

Bruce
12-17-2002, 03:35 PM
http://www.love-scent.com/pheromax/index.html (\"http://www.love-scent.com/pheromax/index.html\")

OK, finished.
There are some specs in there.

The product is definitely hi end. Nothing too shocking about the men\'s formula except that it is VERY strong (5 mg per 14 ml in the full-size version).

Cool points are:
--women\'s formula smells like a mild EW with lots of NOL which seems to sweeten the smell just a tad, but you really smell the copulins.
--I have been using that key chain for a couple of weeks and it is indestructible; very solid and hi-quality; you could give it as a gift (really)
--The full size version comes in a box with a classy instruction sheet (in German, but we can get it made for us in English)

That\'s mainly what\'s special about it. I honestly do love the key chain thing and you can refill it. (they run out pretty fast)

Cheers,
Bruce

oscar
12-17-2002, 03:39 PM
Bruce,

Looks very cool!

Oh! ...and to Andy, a man with foresight whose question went unanswered:

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=20127&page=&vi ew=&sb=&o=&vc=1 (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=20127&page=&vi ew=&sb=&o=&vc=1\")

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Whitehall
12-17-2002, 03:42 PM
Looks like a great Christmas present for a business to give to it\'s most loyal and devoted customers....

HINT!

**DONOTDELETE**
12-17-2002, 03:48 PM
Wow look at that german engineering at work.

You could use this to put any mix you have in it and carry it with you.

Great Product

jose
12-17-2002, 03:54 PM
The product looks good, thanks Bruce and Frank.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-17-2002, 04:58 PM
how do copulins smell like is it like a females \"southern fishmarket\" or like nol or none, just was thinking about buying one for a female friend.

SwingerMD
12-17-2002, 06:49 PM
Bruce,

Wow. Looks great! I could use a high quality atomizer. Last one I had leaked the entire JB#1 mix I had made (200 drops in all) in the storage drawer at the head of my bed. Couldn\'t figure out why I\'ve been having such wild dreams for the past month /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif .

Lee
12-17-2002, 10:41 PM
Damn, that keychain looks real nice to have and I\'m very tempted to get one. My only problem here is really the price. I\'m thinking the full version would be extremely pricey if a 2 ml spray, which you can only get maybe a few sprays from, is 30 bucks. Just trying to justify the cost of it. My bad, just read that you can get 40 sprays from one keychain? WOW.

But man, it\'s all about presentation. Considering all the phero products I already have, a nice keychain like that would do wonders. It makes that edge spray look beyond pathetic.

Watcher
12-17-2002, 10:41 PM
Looks like a good addition to the range.

frenchie
12-18-2002, 01:18 AM
Looks nice !
The problem is the price : it seems we pay a lot for the key chain, which is a very good idea though.
How about its efficiency ?

Frenchie

Track0714
12-18-2002, 06:31 AM
the Phero content is worth about $10, and the puts the key chain part at about $19.99. I think thats a fair price for the novelty value.

Very nice new addition, i am looking forward to the 14ml product too

frenchie
12-18-2002, 07:18 AM
thanks, Track !

Bruce
12-18-2002, 07:36 AM
I agree they are too expensive. They are selling them in Germany for 30 Euros (about $30.), and my first question was \"would they mind if I sold them cheaper in the US\". That option quickly evaporated when I saw what I had to pay for them. Yikes! That\'s where I came up with the \"Regular Price\" of $35. Nobody is going to want to pay that, so I reckon they will stay at the \"sale\" price of $30. So, considering what they cost to make, they are cheap, but that is still a lot of money for 2ml of product and a key chain. They are not cheaply made though. Mine shows no signs of falling apart anytime this century. It takes quite a bit of material to make something that can bang around on your keys for years.

Bruce

franki
12-18-2002, 07:40 AM
Bruce, maybe you can give Love-Scent members an indication at what price the 14ml bottles are going to sell? They are going to be relatively cheap compared to the 2ml keychain thing.

The idea is to buy the keychain once and after that fill it up with stuff from the 14ml bottles.

Bruce
12-18-2002, 08:18 AM
I\'ll tell you what. There is a good mark up on the 14 ml version. That will probably sell at a competitive price on the website; eg: like they sell it in Germany, similar to Primal, but I will sell it on the FBC page at the minimum mark-up. Still not sure exactly what I have to pay for the stuff.
Bruce

CptKipling
12-18-2002, 09:50 AM
The full-size version of this product (coming soon) employs 3 mg androsteNONE and 2 mg androsteNOL in the men\'s formula and 3 mg copulins (you can smell it!) and 2mg androsteNOL in 14ml of product.

Separate formulas for men and women.

Contents: 2 ml
.714 mg pheromone content per bottle.

Thats .355 (ish) mg/ml, yep thats high end!

Sounds good, looks like our requests for a refillable mini spray bottle have been answered (after the mini TE thing.)

MaxiMog
12-18-2002, 10:49 AM
The pheroMax refillers (14 ml) seem to cost about $70. Not bad for 14 ml, no?

CptKipling
12-18-2002, 10:59 AM
Yeah it does sound like a nice little idea. Give us a chance to see if we like the product, then let us buy a big refill. But thats $100 in total, hmm.

MaxiMog
12-18-2002, 11:56 AM
Actually, they offer both products (the 2 ml keychain and refill bottle) for $90, so $10 cheaper if you buy both of them together. So why wouldn\'t it be the same here, huh?

Franki, congrats on providing us with a new promising product. Have you actually tested it yourself already? If so, what is it like?

I went to the (official?) site (www.pheromax.net) (it\'s in German, so many people here will not understand much of it. I seem to have more than enough knowlegde to to read anything but complicated details. I guess those three years of learning German have paid off! :-)) and to be honest, it seems very genuine; they seem to be very well informed. In the literature section, they even list JVK\'s book and many other sources as to where they got their information. It doesn\'t look like another low-end product, the kind a lot of American (sorry) stores like to sell, you know, with those adds saying that women will just **** you on the streets. It German, so quality-wise, it\'s supposed to be good. I have high hopes for these products: unscented, made by people who know what they\'re talking about, brought in a very attractive carrier. (not THE most important thing but let\'s put it this way: even if they put \"only\" as much effort in designing the product as they did designing an attractive carrier, then it\'s bound to be good.)

franki
12-18-2002, 12:56 PM
Thanks MaxiMog

**DONOTDELETE**
12-18-2002, 08:09 PM
Hallo everyone! I would guess PheroMax is a good product due to two Pheromone-types!
I was observing sales in Germany, what I personally DISLIKE is, is that they somehow degrade ONS from Stone Labs by claiming their A-None concentrations are too low in ONS, this is not ok, I think. A product shall \"live\" from its effects, not from degrading other products, when they did not even analyse it.
And we are talking about NO.1 producer of Pheromones, talking about Stone Labs, insofar this is just my opinion.

Nice greetings from Germany!
Cu,
Dirk

**DONOTDELETE**
12-18-2002, 08:19 PM
Ah yeah, Bruce..I gave away my Phero-business in Germany, www.discountpheromones.de (\"http://www.discountpheromones.de\") will link over to you and the forum, of course, so German buyers get to know, what is best, how to use and other stuff, the shop will be uploaded, soon, my reseller will link to Phil and you, then.
I had to give away business, because I MUST go on with my law-studies, my mom is \"dancing\" on my head, already, asking, when I am finished..:)

Have a GREAT Christmas time and take good care!
Nice greetings to your family.

Watcher
12-19-2002, 12:07 AM
That will bring in new customers and provide a new outlet for stone labs, well given the fact new products coming out soon that will be good. I hear stone labs are investigating new products and technologies - per their website information which should be good.

Bruce
12-19-2002, 06:56 AM
Hi Dirk,
Long time no see.
How are you?
Your mother is dancing on your head again? :-)
Welcome back,
Bruce

Watcher
12-19-2002, 11:57 AM
Bruce did you get my PM

Bruce
12-19-2002, 01:49 PM
Watcher,
Yes, I got it. I have a large pile to answer. I\'m babysitting a 3 year old today too. I just snuck out in the middle of Thomas the Tank Engine. Don\'t know how long this will last. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
I\'ll be in touch soon,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
12-19-2002, 03:12 PM
Brings new meaning to \"pheromones may hold the Key\" on the homepage.

Bruce
12-19-2002, 04:09 PM
Very true. Yuk yuk /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
B