PDA

View Full Version : PI/m Journal

xxxPantero
12-17-2002, 11:18 AM
Product: PI/m unscented, PI from Givenchy (cologne)
Application: one dab behind each ear, one on my neck, one on my chin. Two sprays of PI (the cologne) on my neck to mix with the pheros. I think I really like PI better than Le Male.
Environment: School Computer Lab
Physical Attractiveness Today: 7 (Personal stats in bio)
Date: 12/17/02

Captain\'s Log, stardate... - Just kidding, saw too much Star Trek last weekend. I got my bottle of PI/m and smelled it last night. It smells just like The Edge. Just an alcoholic smell to me, not bad, not good. Anyway, so far I\'m noticing nothing. No DIHL\'s, no out and out flirting, no shy smiles. No hateful glares, no scared/intimidated looks. No newfound respect as the supreme king of the jungle, just another lion. I saw an old female friend today, nothing special in our conversation, no amusing reactions from her.

Later today I am seeing my girlfriend, will report how that goes. Plus tomorrow is movie and pizza and sex night. Well, maybe no the sex, since her pu**y is a little bruised up from our previous tryst on Sunday, which was very nice, although she was a bit \"out of it\" after we finished, and didn\'t make any sense when we were showering afterward. God that woman looks like an angel when she\'s lying down naked and her hair is splayed all over the pillows and her shoulders. And then the way she looks at me and smiles at me when she snuggles up close... good heavens thank the lord! I am feeling very grateful for her.

My girlfriend gets silly around me and sometimes can\'t shut up, so SOE is not needed and out of the question, although I might need it to get a hit from other females. I want to be hit on in her presence, as further motivation for her to want to shag me senseless. And no, hits from other females are not for me to act upon. I\'ve made that mistake not so long ago and I regret it. Oh and since I am digressing, I might as well include the following:

After reading numerous e-books and articles online. I decided to be way more of a challenge to my girlfriend for her to value me more. It didn\'t work, plain and simple. It turns out that she is the type of woman who wants me the way I was (well, almost, anyway). She likes jealousy, obssessiveness, possessivness, tempers, saying I love you all the time, and so on. Things went well for months when I told her that, and things were mediocre when I was being \"a challenge\". Apparently, the qualities I\'ve listed above are what appeals to her the most, makes her feel the most wanted (and in turn makes her more willing and loving), and it also turns her on. She sees the control from me as something sexual. Go figure - what she hates from her mom is what she loves in me. The only other person like that was her first boyfriend, and she liked the attention, but she didn\'t like him. Another guy, I realize, WAS being a challenge, but it didn\'t last, and it wasn\'t fun sexually as our current relationship is (still I get a little bit envious/jealous at times - guys, if she doesn\'t bother to mention it, and has trouble remembering, don\'t force he rmemory for every last detail - it hurts you more than her, trust me!). So I guess there\'s a lesson or two to be learned there.

Anyway, since this thread has become the online journal for my hits, I will post more later on tonight. Lord of the Rings comes out tomorrow, YEE HAW!

Watcher
12-17-2002, 12:16 PM
Good work XXX

xxxPantero
12-17-2002, 09:13 PM
continuation of day 1 - no change in normal reactions from my girlfriend, although still quite a good day.

SonnyBlack
12-18-2002, 01:41 PM
keep up the comments on PI/M Pantero...it is the only product that has worked for me and im interested in what reactions you get from your girlfriend...by the way...I saw the 12 midnight showing of Lord of the Rings The Two Towers last night and it seriously rocked...waaaaay waaaaay better than the original....non stop action from start to finish...highly recomended...just bring along comfortable clothes as well as money for food in the theatre because it is a little over 3 hours long!!!

xxxPantero
12-18-2002, 09:11 PM
Product: PI/m unscented
Application: Two dabs on my neck, one dab split on both my sideburns.
Environment: Mall
Physical Attractiveness Today: 6
Date: 12/18/02

Absolutely almost nothing. As my girlfriend was saying goodbye to me, she kissed me on the neck a few times, where i had applied it, but that\'s all. Otherwise absolutely nothing. I can\'t smell it, I\'m thinking maybe I need a carrier scent.

Funny thing, though, my girlfriend walked into a clothes store and remarked \"Damn, I feel like a Deer In Head Lights in here\". How ironic.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-19-2002, 12:40 AM
Hey XXX

Thanks for the updates, hmmm seems like we aren\'t seeing any noticeable effects of PI/m for you yet.
Incidently what other products have you used previously that has?

xxxPantero
12-19-2002, 12:49 AM
none for anything sexual, although SOE did get a chatty effect
TE didn\'t work either.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-19-2002, 01:17 AM
Hmm in who did you find was more chattier with the SOE, your GF or other women?

I\'ve been using NPA and Edge(sample) without much noticeable difference yet. Hopefully when my PI/m comes it will o(>.<)0;; I hope it gets here before Christmas, its been taking ages to get here /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

Anyway you didn\'t even notice your GF (with SOE or Edge) feeling a bit more sexually playful, aggressive?

I\'m hoping to try these products on my lover when she visits me, or another prospect if I can seduce her into doing the horizontal lambada with me. My existing bed time bunny already likes to eat me alive, but if I notice these pheros driving her through the stratosphere then I will start a cult and construct a magnificent Gold bust of Bruce in his honour.
(/end cheese)

xxxPantero
12-19-2002, 09:34 AM
well, SOE got a lot of chatter from normally shy women

if it did anything for my girlfriend, i wouldn\'t know - she talks to me a lot

not much increase in aggressiveness, no

i am not seeing my girlfriend today, but i am working. will try it out there (i work in a barnes and noble, lots of human contact)

xxxPantero
12-19-2002, 01:33 PM
Application: ON CLOTHING-one dab each shoulder, one dab on chest, one dab on collar
Environment: Work @ Barnes and Noble
Physical Attractiveness Today: 6 (i need a haircut!)
Date: 12/19/02

I also tried not wearing any pheros this morning, no effects - so i\'m not seeing that whole \"after effect\" yet, if it\'s going to come about.

(to be updated when i come home)

xxxPantero
12-19-2002, 09:30 PM
UPDATE:

ABSOLUTELY NO RESULTS! /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif Any suggestions guys?

upsidedown
12-19-2002, 09:34 PM
I\'ve never gotten much in the way of results from PI/m. AE has usually worked better for me. It may just be that some products don\'t suit some people as well as they do others.

On the other hand, you\'re also not going to get results every time you wear something. I\'d try to use it quite a bit for several weeks to really determine whether or not it works.

It\'s also possible you may have had a bit too much on. You might try one less dab of PIm next time to see how that works.

Gerund
12-19-2002, 09:51 PM
You were applying 4 dabs of Primal Instinct for men? In my experience, more than 2 dabs is an overdose. That stuff is pure -none only!

And take note: when I did overdose with Primal Instinct early on, my results were the same as yours -- ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HAPPENED. If anything, people avoided me a little.

Maybe an OD even causes the smeller\'s receptors to shut down or something. I don\'t know. But wearing TOO MUCH Primal Instinct will yield the same results as wearing NO Primal Instinct.

cuddlebear
12-20-2002, 05:07 AM
I\'ve worn PI/m in every dosage imaginable, from one drop behind each ear to half a bottle evenly distributed under each pit (I\'M NOT KIDDING) and I have not gotten anything out of it. I\'m assuming None just isn\'t my mone. There are people who swear by this stuff, though. Different strokes. But I feel you dude, it can be very frustrating ... Cuddles

krtel
12-20-2002, 07:33 AM
Try to lower your dosage to two dabs and if you have some SoE or SoE gel, try wearing some of it as well.

- Krish

krtel
12-20-2002, 07:35 AM
Well, you know, when I first started using PI and KR#1, I didn\'t see anything. I kept wearing it though for days and then and only then did I actually notice the results coming in. My suggestion is to keep wearing it and have faith in it, for at least a few days.

- Krish

xxxPantero
12-21-2002, 06:34 AM
Application: 1 dab on neck, 1 on collar
Environment: School Computer Lab
Physical Attractiveness Today: 7 (my hair looks nice and the stubble looks good on me)
Date: 12/20/02

Nothing. Will continue to experiment.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-22-2002, 12:06 AM
I really REALLY hope this works for you, because I\'ve ordered one too /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif
Thanks for keeping us posted!

xxxPantero
12-22-2002, 08:33 AM
Product: --
Application: --
Environment: Work
Physical Attractiveness Today: 7
Date: 12/21/02

I didn\'t wear any pheros today. There\'s this girl that I was getting a vibe from, but maybe it\'s just because I WANTED to see a vibe, so it was, for lack of a better term, psychosomatic.

xxxPantero
12-22-2002, 09:36 PM
Product: --
Application: --
Environment: Work
Physical Attractiveness Today: 6
Date: 12/22/02

No pheros. No hits.

franki
12-23-2002, 07:08 AM
Maybe this is the problem. What do you call \"hits\" when you are not wearing any phero\'s? How often do you get hit on when you are not wearing phero\'s? What does that look like??

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

xxxPantero
12-23-2002, 09:15 AM
my definition of hits:

from other people = getting a vibe from them, eye contact WITH a smirk or a smile, initiating a conversation

from my gf = her wanting to hug and kiss me, initiating it

xxxPantero
12-23-2002, 09:23 AM
hmmmmmmmmmm

in all of people\'s major hit stories, it seems that they (guys) have used SOE and a -none product.

pure -none doesn\'t seem to work for me. i\'m thinking i\'ll hold off most of my phero use UNTIL i get a bottle of SOE to mix with

but then... if SOE is the neccessary ingredient, is it just SOE alone that\'s REALLY bringing the hits? or is it getting the attention while the -none gives the \"f*ck me\" undertone?

that said, primal will henceforth be used sparingly until i scrounge up enough to buy a bottle of SOE.

if it was just the -rone and -nol, maybe alter ego might work?

franki
12-23-2002, 03:21 PM
\"but then... if SOE is the neccessary ingredient, is it just SOE alone that\'s REALLY bringing the hits? or is it getting the attention while the -none gives the \"f*ck me\" undertone?\"

IMO it is definitely the combination of none, rone and nol (and maybe A1) that brings the best results! You might have a point here with the SOE.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

krtel
12-23-2002, 03:28 PM
Well, I think the thing is that PI and SoE makes you look like an approachable & dependable alpha male rather than just an alpha male. I\'ve worn SoE alone and I\'ve also worn PI (with a cover) alone as well. My best hits came from wearing them together (KR#1). You can\'t really compare KR#1 and AE much. AE is balanced, while KR#1 is heavy anol and heavy anone plus a little rone. IMHO the quality of Primal\'s anone is a hell of a lot better than Stone Lab\'s anone.

- Krish

Wolfe
12-23-2002, 04:49 PM
IMO that just might be the case franki, i\'ve used SoE alone and had decent results in getting close and chatting alot but none with that \' flushed\' look on thier faces like when i used a -none in combo with it(though i use TE right now)

opps..make that Pan /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif..sorry franki

xxxPantero
12-30-2002, 10:55 AM
Update: I tried mixing Le Male with PI/m = yuck.... smells like floral-scented-OFF! (the mosquito spray)

I\'ll wait until i get my paycheck for ordering SOE roll-on (there\'s no spray, right?)

also, i ordered two things:
the better sex video series (you know, the ones in the magazines that say \"great lovers are made, not born\" - will let you know if those are useful)
a personal pube shaver - good for mena nd women, no possibiltiy of cuts, no matter HOW CLOSE you shave... will let you all know if it is good. (for women and men that like to or need to trim/shave)