PDA

View Full Version : A revolutionary idea/question

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 08:15 PM
From the guy who brought you threads like \"Pheros-points to ponder (and a wierd scenario)\" LOL, talk about being full of myself.

But seriously, here\'s something for the experts. By the way, sorry if this has already been discussed on the forum, but I\'ve never come across anything like it.

I run an exports company and have to deal with several clients at business dinners, social events, etc. I\'m better than average in the looks department, also done some modelling in the past, and don\'t have much of a problem with my female clients. Although sometimes it\'s not as easy with the male clients. Now I\'m 100% straight but I\'ve been wondering that what if I experimented with pheromones used by women. Would that help the male clients like me more and perhaps give me that extra edge or more of an upper hand in the conversations? Or would it have an adverse effect? If you do suggest this, what product would you suggest (apc/w, pi/w, etc). Please keep in mind that I\'m trying to get an upper hand and get them to be more comfortable and friendly with me, I\'m not looking to get into or anywhere near their pants (or vice versa). Any expert help would be greatly appreciated.

Watcher
12-16-2002, 08:51 PM
Dont worry we have explored that over and over heres the general conscinecous.

Attraction scented and unscented (high None with some NOL)
Alter ego for women
EW (couplin super concentrate)
Perfect 10 - follow the link on my post. That is great stuff.
primal instinct for women (all nol)
and even best of all Scent of Eros.

Any product high in nol with some none to indicate at least some alphaishness and rone to indicate hetrosexually - any product with Arone seems to drive gays off.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 11:39 PM
Do women\'s pheros also effect the person wearing it in a sexual way (the user being a man)? Get them turned on or DIHL, since it is actually meant to attract the men.

belgareth
12-17-2002, 05:55 AM
Funkalot:

Business use is why I got into mones in the first place. I use them when I am out seeing (prospective) clients or am just in the office dealing with the day to day. Overall, my best results have come from AE or SoE. It appears that many of my clients, who are mostly small business owners with a lot of legal professionals, are very alpha. When I wear none, their secretaries react better but the owners themselves can get pretty aggressive. I think it is percieved as another alpha invading their territory.

I have addeed small amounts of EW with no noticaeable change, either with existing or with new contacts. So, I don\'t think that will do you any good. A while back, I attended a chamber of Commerce networking event while wearing AE and TE, got the most leads from any event I have attended before or since.

Please let me know about your experiences with mones, I am sure we can benefit each other.

Whitehall
12-17-2002, 08:42 AM
From what I read, your business dealings with men are pretty much on a level power playing field. You don\'t want to dominate but you don\'t want to be dominated either. Yet, there will be an advantage from having the other party open up. This is similar but not identical to my business situation.

For your case, I\'d recommend Rogue Male supplemented with \'nol, maybe Primal Instinct for Women or chem set \'nol. RM gives me a non-intimidating power aura while \'nol gets just about everyone chatty and talkative. You\'ll have to find the right balance for you.

If you are negotiating with women, then adding A-1 to the mix would also be effective although I find it has a gloomy effect on me, the guy wearer. Applying it to the nape of the neck or maybe the wrists tends to minimize the effects on me while still spreading the A-1 to the targets.

belgareth
12-17-2002, 09:29 AM
That is mostly correct about the power playing field. The major difference is that most of the real selling is done by my reps, as a techie, my sales skills are a bit limited. I act as ambassador more than sales rep and so can afford the experiments.

After the first of the year I intend to by the chem set nol and rone to play with a bit. I\'m set up pretty well for experimenting and am eager to try them.

Watcher
12-17-2002, 12:45 PM
So you want something just to slip right on through but still get noticed a little bit right. Alter ego for men.

belgareth
12-17-2002, 02:51 PM
Depends on the situation. When I am presenting to a small group, say a round table of 8-10, I use TE and AE. The TE gives me the aura of leadership, AE the talkative.

When I am one on one, none seems to inhibit communication with decision makers (alpha). The get either defensive or aggressive. SoE or AE work well in that situation.

koolking1
12-17-2002, 03:21 PM
Interesting. I buy stamp and postcard collections and often I\'m dealing with a much older woman (the widow of the collector) in her home. Any thoughts on what might work best for me, I need to inspire integrity and confidence to make the deal!

belgareth
12-19-2002, 07:55 AM
That\'s a tough one because it depends in part on the person you are dealing with. In general, I\'d say to stay with the nol and rone products with maybe a small amount of none but wouldn\'t use much if any. You are trying to make friends with them and come across as somebody they can trust. None might give them the impression of aggresiveness.

Watcher
12-19-2002, 11:52 AM
Attraction or pheromax

MaxiMog
12-19-2002, 01:20 PM
Whoaaaa Watcher! Pheromax: theoritically or have you tested it yourself and found it good? I\'m very eager on hearing some experiences on just how well pheromax works.

franki
12-19-2002, 01:52 PM
Watcher likes to recommend products he hasn\'t used himself yet. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif I have the stuff, but I haven\'t really tested it enough, only thing I know and feel is that there seems to be a lot of cops in the womens and a lot of none in the mens version.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif