PDA

View Full Version : It's not psychological

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 04:09 PM
I am a newbie and a bit of a sceptic (was)... First time I tried the newbie starter kit from love-scent, I was amazed. Actually, I totally forgot I had put on a spray of Eros. After the 3rd woman flirted big time, I remembered that I had tried one little squirt. I looked back at it and realized that these 3 women were seriously connecting to me - not just casual conversation. I was \"out in public\" so this wasn\'t a pick-up patrol, but it was serious attraction above and beyond my normal playful intercourses :-)

franki
12-16-2002, 04:12 PM
You used the Edge, right?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-19-2002, 05:49 PM
Yes - that\'s it the Pro Edge mini-squirter...

franki
12-19-2002, 05:51 PM
The Edge is very good stuff for getting attention. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Any new results with Pro Edge or with SOE yesman? I would be happy to read your first experience wasn\'t a fluke.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-27-2002, 07:32 PM
I did have another \"success\" - of a different version. I\'ll post at the top level. The Edge seems to help flirting attraction in public. When I am thinking about having the scent on, it\'s fun trying to get the women to be able to smell it (I guess I shouldn\'t put it on my elbows :-) There\'s an attractive component to simply getting close, a brush by or a whisper offers the closeness to get a good whiff and implies more.

Watcher
12-28-2002, 01:17 AM
Amazing what happens when you have a biological pull over women, i mean straight into thier hypothamus unconscious part of their brain.

Gerund
12-28-2002, 09:23 PM
I have very unpredictable results with The Edge:

..... 8 out of 10 women don\'t seem to notice it at all;
..... 1 in 10 women actually seem repulsed by it;
..... 1 in 10 women will exhibit a blatant sexual hit.

Maybe I just have to iron out how much to use and where to apply it?

DrSmellThis
12-28-2002, 09:48 PM
good issue to bring up...

Does anyone feel they have a reliable answer to part of this?

What are better and worse ways to use Edge?

Wolfe
12-28-2002, 11:28 PM
the best answer is to use Pi/m /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

dpguy
12-28-2002, 11:35 PM
Does the Edge supposedly get more sexual hits than Pi/m? (I realize that they are both -none products). If this is true, is it the same for NPA also?

Dpguy

Wolfe
12-28-2002, 11:45 PM
this my 1st experiance using edge and am sure it\'s bout my last too. i\'ve had much better results using AE. I\'ve read as many posts on edge as i could so far and it seems to be pretty much a hit and miss -none for some reason. now this is purely MHO and i\'m sure some would tell you it\'s THE thing for them, and ya know what..might be(personal chemistry always plays a part). <---not to mention your own personal feelings you get from using it(this mental edge plays a hugh role in any thing you do- you think you are, hence you are).

Watcher
12-29-2002, 02:12 PM
A bit more extreme with the results than AE but if you use less perhaps or dilute it.

AE 5 in 10 get repulsed.
3 in 10 have negible returns
2 in 10 will respond to it.

That is my general feedback with alter ego.

DrSmellThis
12-30-2002, 03:45 AM
I try to keep myself to 10 dabs of Edge or less, but I like to use a lot. I like to maximize what I can get away with. I don\'t spray it -- too imprecise.

Whitehall
12-30-2002, 10:03 AM
\"..... 1 in 10 women will exhibit a blatant sexual hit. \"

The plan, then is contact 20 women and find yourself a threesome.

Seriously, finding a sexual partner has serious statistical problems. You may remember our thread on one in seven as prime targets.

TE is a product that produces serious sexual hits. The variability I think is with the targets and their setting rather than how you apply. Plus your own persona affects the responses more than you think.

Gerund
12-30-2002, 10:16 AM
So, to recap: (.1) x [(2) x (10)] = threesome?

Boy, this new math can be tough... /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Whitehall
12-30-2002, 10:37 AM
Don\'t forget yourself!

1 + 2 X (.1 X 10) = Threesome

Gerund
12-30-2002, 02:46 PM
I know that you silly goose! Okay, Okay, so I was just going for the easy one-liner in my post. Jeez, and you gotta go & get all literal on me! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

So to move on: if four (4) participants are involved, would it be necessary to consider subsets? Would a factorial apply? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Whitehall
12-30-2002, 03:00 PM
Tell you what, you sit down with your calculator or spreadsheet and figure it out for us.

We\'ll be chasing the women.

Watcher
12-30-2002, 07:07 PM
What about removing quick contacts and females in relationships into the mathematical equation.

xvs
12-31-2002, 12:58 AM
Some studies have shown that women who are ovulating have a more positive reaction to androstenone.

Since the fertile period lasts about 4 days per month, about 1 out of 9 women you meet are likely to be ovulating at any given time. This corresponds roughly to what you\'re seeing.

franki
12-31-2002, 01:33 AM
That is really the big downside of the \"heavy none approach\" IMO. You always kind of have to figure out which girl is receptive and which is not. It is a hit or miss thing with -none. But, when you hit, you are in for a treat. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Franki

Gerund
12-31-2002, 02:05 PM
Hey, I\'d forgotten about that. Thanks for the reminder about the ovulation/androstenone connection!