PDA

View Full Version : Couple of questions

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 03:14 PM
I\'ve been using \'mones now for about 2 months, and I haven\'t seen much response. I\'m a very young looking 37, about 5\'5\", 160 lbs, average looks. I used various mixtures of APC, NPA and SoE. I\'ve got the \"nice guy\" syndrome--female friends, mostly at the office, but none seem to want to take it further. I\'m interested in two women in my office, one is petite, cute, about 48, seems interested and the other is about my age, just out of a mostly bad relationship (I think she is into \"dangerous\" guys) and will be leaving for a different job soon. We get along great, lotsa laughs all the time, but I don\'t see any interest other than \"let\'s be friends\". I was hoping the \'mones would help, but to no avail. Any suggestions or tips??
Also, while doing my laundry tonight, I got to thinking--what would happen if a dryer sheet or the like was treated with some \'mones and tossed into the dryer? Would it contaminate the clothes for months? Anyone tried this? Thanks for any responses.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 03:15 PM
Have you actually asked either woman out?

Gerund
12-16-2002, 03:16 PM
I read somewhere that temperatures over like 155-160 Fahrenheit destroy pheromones...