PDA

View Full Version : If you don't believe in pheros effects, read THIS!

camusflage
12-16-2002, 03:08 PM
No, not to raise the spectre of the infamous GC, but I don\'t think I\'ll be taking this one any further sexually..

As I said in a recent post, I\'ve been wearing two dabs each of PI/m and PI/w with one dab of CS rone, and the combo for this evening was no different. I started talking with a woman at a dance two weekends ago, and we made plans for this past weekend. We went to dinner, and then out to a club to do some dancing to some live music. Halfway through the evening, I came around to the other side of the booth to get a better look at the performers without having to keep my neck turned around. I sat next to her, and she settled in so there was a lot of contact between our legs and our bodies. When the music ended at 1a, we left, with my giving her a light kiss on the lips before getting up to leave.

The real fun started afterwards, when she dropped me off at my car at the restaurant we ate at. I went to kiss her again on the lips before getting out, and she proceeded to start a full-on liplock.

For the next four hours, we proceeded through all levels of making out. I had known from earlier conversation that she\'s a devout catholic, but hadn\'t known she was a virgin until she told me halfway through. She said \"This seems crazy, but I\'m loving it,\" and \"I\'ve never done anything like this before.\"

She was sure to re-iterate the next day that it was very unusual behavior for her, I\'ve seen plenty of evidence of phero effects before, but NOTHING like this. Based on recent hits, I think I\'ve found my optimal sexual combination. Next up is to add some A1 to the mix to see what that can add to the overall effects.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 03:10 PM
*giggle*

\"I\'ve never really done this kind of thing before ... have you?\"

(i\'m a virgin, too)

Gerund
12-16-2002, 03:14 PM
You mean women can grow those back? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 03:19 PM
I don\'t actually doubt she\'s a virgin if she says she is -- just the \"I\'ve never done this kind of thing before\" line is SO classic I had to poke a little fun.

Glad you had a good time!

tounge
12-16-2002, 03:24 PM
Camo, were you wearing a cover scent?

xvs
12-16-2002, 10:59 PM
I get that a lot too since pheros:

\"Wow, I never thought the evening would turn out like this!\"

\"This is so unusal for me, but somehow I feel really comfortable with you.\"

etc.

Either the pheros are really working, or women just say this kind of thing all the time...

Or both!

camusflage
12-23-2002, 02:46 PM
Actually, yes, I believe her. I know it\'s simple to say, but it\'s far more difficult to act the part (such as the internal struggle when she asked me to spend the night last night /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif ).

camusflage
12-23-2002, 02:47 PM
Yes, as always. The first night it was Escada Homme, the second night it was Angel Men, and last night it was L\'Eau D\'Issey.

camusflage
12-23-2002, 02:57 PM
We got together again last night, and did all sorts of deliciously nasty things with each other except for \"the deed\". She hadn\'t done anything beyond some kissing before, and it was fairly obvious it was all new to her. She said \"I hardly know you, but it feels so right,\" among other similar statements.

I did use a few things pulled from the NLP bag.. She asked what I wanted to do, so I set to creating a scene using tactile descriptions, as that seems to be where she leans.

CJ01
12-23-2002, 04:06 PM
Just how old is this girl you doing `naughty´ things with camusflage.

I gotta add something to this whole `I´m a virgin´ business btw. I once used this on a guy ( I was 16-18 at the time) and it kind of backfired on me. So it doesn´t always work.

Camusflage, maybe you can get her to rid herself off this religious stuff and show her that life´s just not about that sort of thing. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif good luck but I hope you´re a bit more serious than just wanting to get your leg over a `virgin´. ( I know the thought of having a virgin CAN be very alluring... /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif )

CJ ( - have been `sampling´ again /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif )

Watcher
12-23-2002, 09:08 PM
Mmmm NLP comes in handy keep using youre combo on her, she is receptive to this and assist her to lose her virginity.
I had pheros on and was on a bus and was sitting across from this really cute catholic anyway she starts getting all horny typical body language hair flipping and foot tapping and staring deeply into my eyes and it looked like she had an orgasm eyes went to back of head for a good 10 seconds, just with me and my pheros and sitting right across from her.
Anyway she came to and looked sort of funny and did a sign of the cross in front of her face (probably not even realising) and he he alas then she got off all confused and typical DIHL