PDA

View Full Version : Pheromol Factor for Men

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 09:44 AM
Hy! , I just buy PF and i want to know how to use it , to have the best results.
Also, I would like to hear some experiences using it.
Thanks for your time.
Fernando.

**DONOTDELETE**
apply PF to your neck and wrists, and where ever else you want. like someone said recently, you really cant seem to overdo it w/ PF. i think PF is awesome stuff, i got a bottle of it a year ago as a sales promo here and ever since have been a huge fan and been buying more.

here\'s a quick experience that was just about a year ago too, definitely a crazy fun time: the semester had just ended here at college and after everyone went back home i came back to my apartment to hang out w/ some friends. this chick that i had had a thing for the year before was in town that weekend and saw me going into my apartment, so she came by and we arranged to go out that night. we went to a really small party, one of her friends\' places. i wore some products (PI, PF, Realm for men) and she ended up flipping out over them and practically started molesting me in front of everyone at the party, it was awesome! anyways, we got back and had sex, but here\'s where the real PF story comes in, afterwards she was just going to sleep cause she had to be up in a few hours for work. so i got up and went to the bathroom. i saw my bottle of PF and thought, what the hell, put some on around my neck and went back to bed. i figured she was asleep already, so i just laid down on my side of the bed and didnt move or touch her or do anything. Like a minute later she suddenly rolls back over, starts kissing me all over my neck right where i put the PF (i know this because she said she could taste it), then she literally jumps back on me and we go at it again. so i was amazed to see this chick who was half asleep suddenly wake back up and get crazy again just from the smell of the PF.

ok, so that was a long example, and i\'ve told it lots before, but man, it\'s a good story. anyways, PF is great stuff, and if you like it try checking out the Xcite wipes, they are a wipe version of the PF and carry a powerful punch because they seem to contain a lot of the PF-ness, and you can easily take them anywhere.
well back to studying, got my big exam in 2 hours, then the semester is over and i\'ll be a senior in college! hot darn

(Edited by matt at 7:00 am on May 2, 2001)

**DONOTDELETE**
Thanks Matt for your support!!. I hope to have great results with PF. I ´ll try wipes too to see the diferences
Great experience!!

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 09:45 AM
I would like to hear any other opinion, suggestions, about PF.
Positive and negative critics are welcome.
Thanks

**DONOTDELETE**
I would like to hear any other opinion, suggestions, about PF.
Positive and negative critics are welcome.
Thanks

**DONOTDELETE**
I think Pheromol Factor is one of the greatest products. So far I have tried AE, the Edge, PI and the PF. Out of all these products, I\'ve noticed the most solid hits wearing the PF and PI. I usually put a dab of PF on each wrist, and then rub a drop of PI over the dabs. I then put a drop of PI behind each ear.

**DONOTDELETE**
I really like PF, too. I\'ve always liked the scent, although it does fade very very quickly (even half an hour after applying, I\'ve asked people what they thought of what I was wearing and they couldn\'t smell it). Still, the pheros seem active for a good period of time, it\'s just the scent that fades. It makes PF really good for mixing in a combo. I\'ll use it alone (mostly during daytime) or at night mix it with something like Edge, nHance, PI or Andro. I\'ve had good results with PF and will be sorry to see it go, if indeed the manufacturer is dropping it.

Cheers

**DONOTDELETE**
Where have you heard they are droping it?

V.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 09:46 AM
I\'ve seen it mentioned on this forum once or twice. Bruce, is it true? And if so, any idea when this is happening? I want to be sure to stock up.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 09:46 AM
Hello,
Actually, Pheromol Factor is already out of production. I bought every last bottle I could get my hands on, which is quite a few for now. I am not going to use it in any more duos, and it will soon come out of the mailorder special. Not too far down the road the sale price will disappear on the main site I reckon. It is supposed to retail at the British equivalent of $35. I will keep it cheaper in the Forum Club, but it will go back up there soon on the main site. I think the current supply will last a half year or so if I do all that. At that point there is always the slim chance that I will be in a position to \"inspire\" them to make more by promising to move enough of the product to make it worth their while.
cheers,
Bruce