PDA

View Full Version : rxns women get vs rxns men get

Goddess
12-16-2002, 02:29 PM
I\'ve been reading over some of the mens posts and it seems they get much more significant \"hits\" than the women. It seems the women get subtler hits, while the men get women crawling all over them. Do you find this true? Has anyone gotten men crawling all over them or panting after them? Just curious!

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 02:51 PM
I\'ve had men walk by, breathe, go a couple more steps, turn around and come back.

That\'s about it.

Gerund
12-16-2002, 03:00 PM
I hear what you\'re saying, but I wonder if part of the apparent discrepancy can be attributed to our forum demographics -- don\'t know the ratio, but there must be WAY more men than women posting hit stories~

franki
12-16-2002, 03:00 PM
One thing I know for sure is that scent (and perhaps pheromones too) is less important for men than for women. Women are more sensitive to scents and are programmed to react to olfactory (and pheromonal) signals more than men. On the other hand I think (maybe JVK disagrees) that visual stimuli are more important to men.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 03:03 PM
I thought we were talking about the kinds of hits, not the number. Why would the number make a difference in the kind? More men post hits so more men post extreme hits, like being groped, having women sit on their laps, etc ... ok, fewer women post hits but NONE of the hits the women post are about men groping them or sitting on their laps...

Gerund
12-16-2002, 03:04 PM
I was thinking along those lines, also...

Guys are so geared for sex anyway, that any added stimulus may almost be distrusted as something ELSE he has to shut down or ignore, so that he doesn\'t offend, and so that he can continue walking and chewing gum at the same time! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Whitehall
12-16-2002, 03:18 PM
Just a woman smelling good and delicious and tasty does not, in any way, offer a guy PERMISSION to start something. We guys are \"good to go\" and await \"proceptive\" behavioral signals from a woman - a sign or signs that she is interested in us.

Her smell may affect our degree and intensity of interest but it is not a direct \"come on\" sign.

When a guy reports a hit, it is really getting that \"Come on\" signal - re-read some guy hit reports and see. A woman is the one limiting or permitting her own intensity of \"Come on\" to a guy - wink, hair flip, butt presentation, crotch grab(!). Her pheromone signature will affect how he responds in turn.

So if a woman just wears girly pheromones and doesn\'t flirt, she\'s not likely to see much difference. If she flirts AND wears pheromones, she should see enhanced responses from the guys she is signalling to.

koolking1
12-16-2002, 03:44 PM
It\'s cultural. It\'s perfectly acceptable for a female stranger to touch a man but not the reverse except for perhaps a light touch to the arm. I see (notice, not smell) lots of women that I\'d love to touch in some way but methinks I\'d wind up in jail!!!

Gerund
12-16-2002, 03:48 PM
Right... a guy needs overt signals from a woman that his attention and interest in her is welcome. She can wear all the pheros in the world, but he needs some additional communication/indication that she welcomes his approach, if a connection is to be made. (In general, of course there are exceptions)

Goddess
12-16-2002, 04:43 PM
Thanks for the input. Maybe either the guys are all brain-dead in this part of my world, or *I\'m* not throwing off enough signal. Either way, I think I shoulda been born a man - LOL - as I have a very strong sex drive. It\'s almost impossible to find someone to keep pace. (again LOL)

But you did put things a little more into persepctive for me, so I should look a bit closer to see if I\'m getting reaction! Thanks Whitehall!

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 04:48 PM
Read Goddess\'s profile!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif Do you see what I see? No WONDER she\'s a Goddess!

franki
12-16-2002, 04:49 PM
red hair and green eyes ... /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 04:50 PM
I would have to agree than a guy needs a more obvious signal than just a nice smell. While a nice (phero) smell may keep men around you more often, most will not make any approach without an obvious signal of some sorts.

I am completely guilty of this, I am terrible when it comes to reading signals, I basically need a 10 foot sign saying \'talk to me\' for me to conisder approaching a women. I just feel very awkward if I read the signals wrong and she were to get upset or offended, I think thats my problem.

Basically what it comes down to is it\'s engrained in most men that the women makes the decision of the approach, whether to offer obvious signals to have the guy come to her, or she approaches the guy. With this day and age of all the date-rape type issues, many guys are alot more reserved about approaching women.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 04:52 PM
Damn skippy! Red hair and green eyes and she\'s petite and uninhibited and she\'s a belly dancer.

Elana, what do you think? Nominations? I think we need her at court...

Franki, why you stickin\' your tongue out? (Franki says oh god not another one...)

franki
12-16-2002, 04:54 PM
\"Franki says oh god not another one...\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I have been around a redhead (my sister) for 16 years of my life, so I guess I can stand this one too. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Franki

franki
12-16-2002, 04:56 PM
\"Red hair and green eyes and she\'s petite and uninhibited and she\'s a belly dancer.\"

Looks like she is your clone Renee .... /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 04:58 PM
Nope. I can\'t belly dance. Learned hula as a child, that\'s about it.

Cool, cool, cool.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 05:41 PM
My God I love, absolutely love redheads with green eyes. I think it\'s the most beautiful women in the world.

Just my two cents

Goddess
12-16-2002, 06:32 PM
Schaef you charmer!

And I just love men! They\'re my favorite form of entertainment!

Nice to meet ya!

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 07:16 PM
Amen and amen, my sistah!

Elana
12-17-2002, 06:19 AM
Goddess will be the official photographer for our nude full member\'s yearly calendar. It will be her job to oil up the men, choose the leaves that will cover their members, and take the photos.

Elana
12-17-2002, 06:29 AM
I agree with what Whitehall said. You will notice that men that do have \"permission\" to take things a bit further, will not hesitate for a second. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-17-2002, 02:54 PM
Wow, Goddess got a fun job. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Gerund
12-17-2002, 02:55 PM
Why do we gotta have our members covered?

Goddess
12-17-2002, 03:49 PM
Bless you! I get a really great job!!!

Let\'s get started NOW!

BTW - I do have experience \"oiling\" up men - had to do it for a play a few years back when I was in college - I used a skin darkening agent to make the guys look really tan. And enjoyed every damn minute of it!!! I made sure EVERY INCH ( even some that didn\'t show) was covered. Whew - makes my heart pitter patter just to think of it.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-17-2002, 05:22 PM
*giggle* Whew, these are some lucky boys. Two redheads, one to oil them up, and one to make sure they\'re reacting properly with full salutes...and a blonde to pass the final comment.

Lucky
12-18-2002, 07:33 AM
Whitehall,
What\'s the very first visual perception you get from a woman? Before you are close enough for eye contact, smell, smiles, flirting....What is the first thing about her that attracts you?

Whitehall
12-18-2002, 11:03 AM
Carriage - how a woman walks and carries herself. That\'s the most important.

Hair length and condition is also an important \"macro\" clue - women signal their interest and proceptivity by their hair styles. \"Big\" hair, long hair, \"peekaboo\" hair styles also signal that a woman wants male attention. Short hair, tightly wound hair, etc usually means don\'t bother.

Clothes also are a major signaling option.

Lucky
12-18-2002, 01:21 PM
A good friend of mine wears the \"come and get me\" hair and clothes. I happen to know that she is an ice queen and doesn\'t really like sex. Maybe it\'s a power thing, she gets the attention and gets to control the situation.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-19-2002, 01:03 AM
You know, I think most people are pretty visual initially and if we are talking about the attract stage of meeting someone, I think in most cases we are all attracted to the idiosyncratic features of the opposite sex.
Been absolutely honest here, I would first see the overall curvy figure of the women, then face, breasts, butt etc I find long hair very compelling and then style. Of course if your style accentuates your feminine features then all the better.

I think the use of pheromones are supposed to benefit you when a man is feeling ambivalent about you physically at that first encounter. I know if I find a lady attractive then of course I would give her more attention then otherwise, whether at first glance or we are having our first conversation.
I am thinking that ok, I\'m feeling pretty neutral about what I see, but there is something about her that I find alluring, sexy, she\'s turning me on and I don\'t know why.

I think then the psychology of what would happen afterwards after prolonged contact with her is that I would begin to attribute this attraction to her personality perhaps, maybe even find reasons to find her physically desirable, \"hmm actually she\'s kinda cute\" etc. Thats the impression that I get that pheros would bring you.

Thats why I find (as I drag my question about Edge/w from the other thread), why would you use Edge/w if it turns you on \"unless\" it turns on men OR you use it for love making with an existing partner.

Thanks for the comment FTR, but I think just because \"you\" feel horny, won\'t really make me anymore attracted to you at that initial contact if I am feeling physically ambivalent about you in the first place before I come into contact with you wearing the pheromones (unless I am keen for a shag).

Also its a pretty round about way to use pheros, would it not be better to directly affect the target. Thats why I am wondering would it not be beneficial for guys to use Edge/w when you lovely ladies have already demonstrated that... strangely, it is proven to work on you. Another question is then what is the difference between Edge/m and Edge/w besides the scent?

Phew what a long post.

Thanks for reading /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-19-2002, 06:29 AM
I haven\'t worn it around any men who would be able to respond yet. The women who have report that it makes for very hot sex. So it IS turning the men on, too. From everything I\'ve read of the women\'s writing so far, all of our products turn us on in one way or another when we first put them on, so this is nothing completely new.

In my experience, all men are keen for a shag, and heat generates heat.

But, of course, your mileage may vary, as they say.

I think the pheromones in the men\'s and women\'s products are the same, it\'s just the concentrations are different.

Wolfe
12-21-2002, 12:04 PM
OMG if i groped a woman w/o getting to know her 1st i cant begin to think the # of times i\'d gotten slapped, otherhand when a woman does it she knows the man isnt gonna respond badly..might mean something there:)