PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to OD on NOL

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 04:40 AM
I was wondering if it is possible for men to OD on nol and what possible effects this might have on women targets.

Gerund
12-16-2002, 09:39 AM
It would seem the OD risk is small, but still there. You\'d have to apply (figuratively) a ton of it...

Irish
12-16-2002, 10:48 AM
For a while I was spraying heavy doses of nol mixed with cologne. Once I had it on for several hours - the cologne faded and the nol had converted on my skin into something smellier (probably none and other products - skin bacteria does that over time). A lovely young lady discreetly implied I needed a bath. Had to agree - I could smell it on myself. Needless to say that was not the desired effect I wanted to have on the young lady.

If you apply nol to clothes or hair, or don\'t leave it on your skin too long, it shouldn\'t be a problem.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 10:58 AM
Irish, didn\'t it have any affect on your mood? It didn\'t make you talk more, or feel woozy, or anything?

SwingerMD
12-16-2002, 01:47 PM
Yes it is possible to OD on -nol. It\'s just that the OD effects of -nol are more acceptable and less severe than the OD effects of -none.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 01:53 PM
Headaches. I find that more than 2 drops of PI/w gives me serious headaches.

druid
12-16-2002, 02:58 PM
PI/w doesn\'t seem to have any effect on me. I usually wear several dabs of it (I took that crappy dropper out).

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 02:59 PM
Yeah, what is WITH that dropper? Either I don\'t know how to use it, or it makes it impossible to measure a consistent dose...

MaxiMog
12-16-2002, 03:04 PM
Any interesting new results from your mix, druid?

Irish
12-17-2002, 07:58 AM
FTRH - None of the pheros have a super-strong effect on me, but most have a slightly negative effect if I wear a big dose. Here\'s a list of my reactions:

Nol - I feel a bit groggy, slight suffocating feeling, sorta edgy in a self-conscious way. Everyone around me is having a fun party off my nol - and I\'m nervous.

None - hate the smell but a decent effect. When I first wore A4.2 and TE I got a definite buzz - altered state, felt tough, determined, animalistic, ready for action. Nowdays I don\'t notice any real effect, other than the repulsive smell.

A1 - slighty depressed and fatalistic. Early on I got headaches.

PF/m - I feel ok, a little sluggish, but the smell makes me feel like I just walked out of a backwoods cathouse

PF/w - I huff this for my own benefit...seems to activate me sexually. Hard to describe - not immediately arousing but makes me \'sexually focused\' and a bit more aggressive. Like a man on a sexual hunt. If I put on an Italian suit, light a cigar, and work the room after smearing some PF/w on my upper lip, I own the place and everyone in it just on attitude.

EW - reeks but has similar effect on me as PF/w

Rone - unpredictable effects when mixed with other pheros

**DONOTDELETE**
12-17-2002, 08:51 AM
Thanks for that.

All these people saying you can\'t OD on -nol, and I\'m thinking, wait a minute ... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Irish
12-17-2002, 12:10 PM
Well, nol doesn\'t really smell bad to me, so the od risk from secondary stink should be low. And it really blends well with certain colognes, esp. rich fougeres. But I do get an effects od from nol myself, and a problem with conversion on my skin if I leave it too long.

FT, I was curious…I recall you discussing the effect PCC had on you. As I remember it had a mixed effect - made you spacy, plus really turned on the \'faucets\' - was that right? And when you added nol it moderated the unpleasant effects of the PCC?

I was curious if you noticed similar effects with EW as you did with the PCC, and if so in what EW concentration?

I\'d kinda like to take another shot at EW, if I could figure out some positive effect it has on women. I know I get a nice sexual lift from inhaling it, but I don\'t know what it does for the girls…

**DONOTDELETE**
12-17-2002, 01:40 PM
I have an EW mix that was made up by a friend on the forum...This past weekend, I decided to give myself a rest, and didn\'t wear any pheromones whatsoever all weekend.

Monday morning I put on the EW mix.

About five minutes later I found myself glancing at the clock and wondering if I had time to take care of a little (feeling more and more) pressing personal business before work, if you get my drift.

It seems that us women get turned on from most of our products.