PDA

View Full Version : Working-out causing OD?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-25-2001, 12:48 PM
Hey Everyone,

Having had success in using pheros in a night club situation, i\'m trying to make them work for me in everyday situations. I think even a single spray of edge in normal situations is an overload for me (overloading\'s ok in a night club, but not anywhere else). You see,i\'m 20yrs old, lift weights three times a week, and am not god in the heat (lots of sweating). For these reasons i think i may already have alot of natural pheromones and adding even just a single spray of TE is too much. The reason that i think this is that i seem to get results when using weaker products during the day, such as datemate and PF. Is there anyone else experiencing the same thing? Does anyone know what the main pheromone is in datemate? I\'m thinking about getting a spray with a smaller shot than the TE bottle has, or maybe applying it in dabs. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanx Dr Rock
images/icons/wink.gif

CJ01
08-25-2001, 02:46 PM
just a quick one - just because a person produces a lot of sweat, does not mean they automatically produce/release a lot of natural pheromones (unfortunately, I guess).

Pity. PF by the way is the only phero product that has done anything for me until now. Some products just work for some people and others don´t ie they just work well with your natural body chemistry/scent.
A bit like colognes/perfumes, it´s similar for `love-scents´. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-25-2001, 03:12 PM
Thats very true CJ. But I still want to try wearing the stronger products during the day, albeit in smaller quantities. A lot of people have been toting \'less is more\' and i wanna test that to the max.

I tried the \'weaker\'products today and again got more favourable results. Time to dilute TE with something I think.

CJ was it you that was doing the NLP thing a while back, if so I\'d like to recommend \'NLP in 21 Days\' by Harry Alder and Beryl Heather. I haven\'t finished the book yet, but from what i\'ve read it very comprehensive whilst remaining easy to understand.

Catchya all later images/icons/crazy.gif images/icons/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-25-2001, 10:27 PM
Same here rock, i have been working out a lot more in the last month and have found that i am getting better results with less as far as attraction and andro, but i have the edge and alter ego now, and they are by far better (re the raving fan comment), it seems to completment my body chemistry more, the egde gets em interested and alter ego kicks in when they come closer, more serious like, i think the added third pheromone androsterone seems to make a enhancing effect, so every thing is going great later everyone

**DONOTDELETE**
08-26-2001, 11:52 AM
Good to hear things are working for you Paul.
I didnt do alot today, been an awful rainy day in England(now theres a surprise!) and so i didn\'t even venture out. Never mind, i\'m sure there will be plenty more opportunities for experimentation.

images/icons/laugh.gif

oscar
08-27-2001, 11:15 AM
DRROCK,

The good thing about the Edge bottle is that you CAN unscrew the top and use the sprayer tube as a \"wand\" to apply TINY amounts of the stuff to anyplace you choose.
Just another reason why The Edge is one of the best products out there! images/icons/laugh.gif

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-27-2001, 02:32 PM
Nice tip Oscar

Thanx images/icons/cool.gif