PDA

View Full Version : My Experiences with Pheros...

bundyburger
12-16-2002, 02:19 AM
OK. I\'ve only just joined the forum and have been reading a few posts. Some very interesting posts too. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Good to see some discussion happening.

Anyway I though I might share some reactions I\'ve had when I\'ve used pheromones. I haven\'t been using them much \'cept occasionly when I go out.

Last year I bought some Lure (for him!) and preceded to try it out with some sceptisism about these “magic” phermoney things. Lol . Now I know Lure is supposed to be a weak -nol based formula and maybe not as effective as your PI and SoE etc but here goes…

First night ever:
Went out for a counter meal and drinks with my brother and his old school mates/buddies. This usually ends up as a night out around the local bars etc. The bar/lounge where we usually go to has a great relaxed atmosphere and we have been there under the same circumstances many times. A couple of the guys have long term girlfriends and we quite often have visiting groupies (well girl friends, ex-girl friends, girls that are friends, etc) that will hang with the group on a particular night.

Now. First possible hit: Everything was quite normal until one of the guys turned up with his girlfriend. I’d known her for quite a while after being introduced many years ago but had never really gotten to know her that well. She had been along to a lot of these gatherings. We all ordered meals and after a few drinks at the bar the meal was ready and we went and ate… blah blah blah. Of course we had all had contact with each other during drinks and had said hello and the usual “what have you been up to this week” stuff. After eating we all moved back to the lounge section and arranged chairs etc into the usual group circle. We all sat down and this girl sat straight in the chair next to me, and of course reserving the chair next to her for her boyfriend who was getting drinks. This could have been normal. I didn’t really find it that interesting other than noticing it. We were there for a few hours and as the night went on I increasingly noticed she was being really friendly with me. A lot more than she certainly ever was. Touching my arm, knee etc as she talked and repeatedly coming back to me for conversation as we went from group discussions, to going to the bar for each shout/round, to changing seating positions to returning to talking amongst each other again.

Too cut this story short…
…The night went on and we moved to another bar down town to eventually end up at a club/disco. Through out this night she was consistently treating me as “one of the girls”. “!!” you say? Yeah, we danced on the floor together and basically stuffed around most of the night and when I later thought about it, the next day, the way she was hanging around me was like I was the one she was most comfortable hanging out with me amongst all the guys that were there.
(This girl in particular has reacted like this consistantly when I wear this stuff over the past year. I get along with her quite well now but it goes up a notch, similar to the above whenever I wear Lure. And don’t worry, it wasn’t ever going to end up any more than friends. And I think she’s cute but have never been then or now interested in her in that way.)

I’ve told that story as it is an excellent example of the biggest reaction I have found wearing Lure. I very easily integrate with girls as friends when I wear the stuff. It’s not the only type of reaction but it’s the most stand out one that has convinced me that there is “something” in wearing pheromones.

That’s not all. That same night was full of small hits with girls I stood next to while getting drinks or when waiting in line or dancing etc. Most of the hits were similar to the above in that they quickly became comfortable with talking to me. And I had good conversations. Like they already knew me and had hung out with me for years. I would have easily talked to 8 or so girls that night, I hadn’t met before, for short conversations. Maybe I could have taken it further with some of them!. :P Anyway I wasn’t in a “let’s go pick up” mood (Sorry guys). I did get a couple of mildly touchy feely hits at the bar amongst that too! ( it helps that I chose to stand next to females. lol )

A good night out. With only Lure. …maybe. I’m happy enough NOT to dismiss pheros as a con anyway!

Of course there has been many hits ever since over the past year but that first night set the tone for the rest of the past year.

Can’t be that good??! Yeah? , well I’ve also had “OFF” nights wearing the stuff too. But the way I see it is the “package” has to be right as well. I don’t mean in looks either. Of course you have to be tidy etc, but part of the package is also “fate”. Fate being, you can have nights (or days) where it doesn’t matter what you do. Those people who you are going to have hits with just aren’t there. That’s just how the world works. But for !@#$ sake pheros seem to make things easier and make it more likely.

I’m still wondering sometimes wether it’s me who changes or them, but I’ll happily experiment more with a couple of other phero products I have just ordered from L-S!!
I’m certainly happy I bought Lure when I did. Maybe now I would get a different one. But that’s just benefit of hind sight speaking.

Might tell you other stories too. But at the moment can’t be stuffed.lol

Cya guys

franki
12-16-2002, 03:39 AM
Welcome to the \"REAL STUFF\"! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Good story, Bundy.

\"Can’t be that good??! Yeah? , well I’ve also had “OFF” nights wearing the stuff too. But the way I see it is the “package” has to be right as well. I don’t mean in looks either. Of course you have to be tidy etc, but part of the package is also “fate”. Fate being, you can have nights (or days) where it doesn’t matter what you do. Those people who you are going to have hits with just aren’t there. That’s just how the world works. But for !@#$ sake pheros seem to make things easier and make it more likely.\"

I like that part of the story. Sometimes you\'ve got an off-night and you have to accept that.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

BTW, what did you buy here?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 04:08 AM
Hey Bundyburger,

Don\'t dismiss Lure because it is a weaker \"nol\" based formula. I have had some of my best hits and times using weaker pheremones--like Datemate 2000. My God I couldn\'t believe the hits I had with products like this. Nol works great for me. I also think that many (and this is only my opinion) of the none only producs such as andro 4.2 and the edge are so packed with none that it literally scares women away most of the time.

There were posts earlier on the forum about \"less is better\" theory--and I believe it. Is it possible that if one wears such a high none product they register with the women at a male water buffalo or a \"big foot\" or a grizzly bear as opposed to a sexy, strong, emotionally available man that they can relate to.

Interesting to think about.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 04:16 AM
So is it possible to OD on NOL? Perhaps come off as too soft and sensitive? Anyone notice anything peculiar when they used a lot of NOL for instance in the case of PI/w.
I\'ve tried up to 3 drops of PI/w with 1 drop NPA.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 04:24 AM
That\'s a good question (is it possible to OD on nol?)\"

I\'ll post it to both the general and women\'s forum

franki
12-16-2002, 04:32 AM
Yes, of course it is possible to OD on nol. Too much makes you clumsy, \"spaced out\" etc.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 04:33 AM
But is it possible to OD women around you on nol--wearing it as a man.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 04:33 AM
Thanks Franki
I\'ve personally never experienced that, but more importantly how does NOL OD affect the chicky babes? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

franki
12-16-2002, 04:35 AM
I think it works the same way on women. Ask FullTiltRedhead, I think she can tell you very well what happens when you put on too much a-nol. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 04:38 AM
Too much -nol renders me brain dead.

But, Franki, I think they mean, when a man wears a lot of -nol, how does that man then affect the women.

I can\'t answer that because I\'ve never been around a man wearing -nol.

franki
12-16-2002, 04:39 AM
I know what they mean, I think it is pretty much the same whether you are the wearer or not.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 04:42 AM
So if you have nol up to a point women may be chatty and friendly, then they go brain dead.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 04:45 AM
Bahahahaha! I can imagine that, they\'re happily chatting away to you then suddenly.... you get too close, her eyes glaze over and roll up into her head.
She starts gurgling and drool begins trickling out the side of their mouth....
Hmmm time to move on....
/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 04:46 AM
Oh, ok, then. -nol is like an intoxicant. Some people can drink all night; some people have a 2 drink limit. For most people, there is a -nol OD.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 04:50 AM
FTR,

Have you tried PI/w??

I just bought some for myself.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 05:00 AM
Oh, yeah. lol I\'ve tried it and then some.

When I got PI/w, I went nuts with it. It\'s unscented -- some people say they can smell a little something in it, but I can\'t smell it at all. So...it\'s like you\'re putting on water. I\'d put on 4 drops at a time or more, and wore it every day for awhile. I put on a good 4 drops of PI/w AND had some burning in a scent diffuser along with some essential oils one day when my sweetie came over. It was like we were both DRUNK. The sex was great -- HE had multiple orgasms -- but it was a little too out of control -- and afterwards, I could not stop talking. His eyes were literally rolling back in his head and he fell asleep. I was irritated because I wanted to talky talky talk. This was completely out of character.

After that incident, I sent the PI/w back. I exchanged it for PCC. The PCC came with a lavender -nol freebie. I liked that scent a lot, so I wore it, even though I had sworn off -nol -- since it is so heavily scented, I couldn\'t put too much on. That\'s the way I learned to wear -nol, finally. ONE drop for me, and that\'s enough, no more. I don\'t like the drunk and out of control feeling when I OD, for me or for him.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 05:21 AM
FTR,

When you put the PCC on or the PI/W what did you find it does to the women around you. Did the cops and/or nol do any of the following to these women. Are they competitive, chatty, agressive, submissive, friendly, etc.

See I\'m trying to use it to attract women to me and if it makes these women competitive with me then I guess it defeats the purpose.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 05:23 AM
FTR,

Also what kinds of feelings do you have when around women wearing nol or cops.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 05:46 AM
-nol makes everybody chatty.

If you\'re asking about copulins in relation to PI/w, don\'t worry about it. There\'s not enough copulins in there to make a difference.

My female friends were slightly more affectionate but you really cant\' draw any correlations between what happens with a woman and her female friends and what might happen between you and any given woman. It\'s a whole different dynamic.

From what I\'ve read, men wearing copulins experience women competing *amongst themselves* for the male\'s attention -- but we do that anyway.

Get your PI/w and enjoy it. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bundyburger
12-16-2002, 06:34 PM
Franki,
Bought PI/m and SoE. Don\'t planning on ODing on the PI, that\'s for sure. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
Current thoughts are do use a small amount of it (PI) with Lure. I\'m generally a \"too nice\" guy. Was thinking maybe of playing with the idea of being myself, but having a a bit of -rone there to counter it a bit.
Will be interesting. Some big nights coming up with Xmas Eve and New years. A lot of \"subjects\" around.;) And a good cross section of differnet type people too. Don\'t know wether they will make it here in time. Not L-Ss fault, but it IS Xmas.

,Bundy