PDA

View Full Version : Does the world treat you like this

Watcher
12-16-2002, 12:05 AM
Ok one thing ive noticed especially with me.

I get invited with to lots of parties BBQs other social events. One thing i have noticed is women show a moderate amount of interest in me, just not enough to look serious now this happens all the time.
Ok so here it is, everyone in my social circle out to accquinatances seem to hook up left right and centre with me seemingly at the middle acting like a catalyst but getting absolutley no action whatsoever. Why does this occour i invite comments and recommendations on how to overcome. Should i try to push things, it seems i attract in moronic stupid acting males and more females with no interest they just seem to keep going until im distracted and then just as amazingly they vanish once my target has been removed from my presence.

Ive put this down to over-competitiveness but it is a drag when im not getting any argggghhh.

So a friend of mine recently has complained to me about, i bring his story to the forum in search of help.

Thanks guys, im sure plenty of you out there get this happening especially you guys that think about things first or may be a little bit on the passive,nice guy side of things.

Watcher
12-16-2002, 12:26 AM
Bump anyone commenting here

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 04:00 AM
Hi Watcher,

I\'d like to comment but your post confuses me slightly and maybe others. So what appears to be the trouble? Are you having problems attracting attention from women? Or is it keepin their attention?

/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 06:03 AM
I think what he is trying to say is while being the main attractant to bringing females around his group, it seems the other men in the group are the ones getting the women in the long run.

In which case, after reading up some, perhaps your actions are not conveying you as an alpha-male type. I know the Phero\'s are supposed to do that, but I would have to guess that if your actions aren\'t showing it, they may latch onto whichever man appears more alpha. I\'ve seen lots of posts here about people saying Phero\'s are arrousing the other women, or making other couples more sexually aroused. But the Phero\'s never bring the attention to the wearer.

I\'m a newbie to phero use, I used them for the first time last night, but I\'m just gathering some thoughts based on previous postings here.

Watcher
12-16-2002, 11:57 AM
Yes thats it in the long run its the betas and not myself that is getting the runs on the board, im make the moves and the betas go into this whole thing where they out-compete and just get stupid and loud in an attempt to focus attention back to them, it just seems perfectly executed sometimes.

Its the actions of the other guys in the groupd that are causing the distractions and tips are needed, having tried then taking the conversation up with the stupid moronic male in question it in some circumstances drives the female away thereby ending up with neither myself or them getting anywhere.
It seems they dont like to tackle the alpha in this case me and prefer the lower level guy.

This happens more with alter ego on, but still it seems to spread to other types of social interaction as well, its more a philospical discussion thread this one, its just annoying being used as a sort of prop so that others can take advantage of the situaiton and get somewhere without any sort of return for myself.

koolking1
12-16-2002, 12:05 PM
Go out alone and see what happens. Why bring competition along!!!!

Whitehall
12-16-2002, 12:18 PM
That\'s what you get for hunting in a pack and you\'re not Top Dog.

MOBLEYC57
12-16-2002, 12:35 PM
Watcher - Koolking1 & Whitehall gets my vote!! I never hang out in a pack...you either see me by myself, or with ONE friend. I don\'t fear competition...there\'s someone out there for everyone!!! I have a friend that I was real jealous of because he was better looking (model type), so he attracted those into looks, and I, lots of times, wished that I had this one or that one that he had hooked. I\'m 6\'3\" and pack 245 pounds of well shaped beef, and I attracted those into beef. We talked about it once, and he said the exact same thing...he was jealous because of my beef!! So hang in there, or get out there, and stay in the game! IF your step to the right always gets you slapped beside the head...you need to change up, and step to the left! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif TATER!!!

oscar
12-16-2002, 12:44 PM
Gents,

There\'s an old Eskimo saying which when roughly translated reads:

\"If you ain\'t the lead dog, the view never changes.\"

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Gerund
12-16-2002, 12:46 PM
I was *just* thinking of that very saying! Although I was unaware it is attributed to Eskimos.

oscar
12-16-2002, 01:23 PM
Watcher,

Perhaps you should advise your friend to cut back on his phero application. Tell him that he need not apply enough to affect all of Queensland.
If he\'s wearing so much that women are attracted to his general vicinity, but walking off to root other guys, it may be because he\'s wearing a \"repellent\" level application. He could be putting out too much of a good thing.

Hopefully he\'ll thank you for your advice, but then again, some guys never learn.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
12-16-2002, 08:40 PM
Ok i set this up as a bit of a what if idea? personally the friend is just a \"idea\" anyway its not so much about hunting in a pack, just the thing that keeps happening that gets annoying sometimes when out hunting alone, that the competition just \"happens\" out of thin air like they sniff out a guy making a move and crowd around unconsciously just to be annoying.
Heck cutting back is the way to go actually for any newbies reading this except perhaps if you want to create a bit of activity around you and to observe the results for a while of others hooking up in longer term relationships and try to pick who will go with whom as a sort of personal game.
Puttin out to much of a good thing well i havent heard that before but women get intimidated by me except those who want beef, (as ive said before im beefed to the max.) 210 pounds and 6\'1 and worked maybe thats it they dont like the competition they think will go with being with me from other women therefore they take a safer option and leave all the 10s to me.
Ive learnt from this forum and given out much of this information to others, anyone else wish to comment.

Watcher
12-16-2002, 08:42 PM
Hunting in a pack situation has its benefits and i prefer that way because i get more action from not being the top dog, although at my size and muscle tone i generally get selected as top dog and dragged out by \"betas\" and \"semi - alphas\" as per the forum definitions.
You get to make the move within the group situation and get rid of that inital effort, i guess its easier to feed off another guys stupidity than anything else.

Watcher
12-16-2002, 08:44 PM
Just as long as both parties get some action and regularly instead of one being there as a sucker guy and another doing the using, these types of guys i dont hang with because they are just users and selfish and thinking of themselves, but you gotta have a certain amount to make sure that you can use others, all a bit normal if you ask me.

xvs
12-16-2002, 10:47 PM
Watcher:

Based on what I\'m reading, you may be scaring them away with your -none.

Try a couple of weeks of -nol / A1 (no -none, no -rone) and see if this makes you seem more accessable.

You may just be too intimidating!

bundyburger
12-17-2002, 12:26 AM
Watcher, I hear you.

Seen the same thing many times. Most recent example. I have a friend. ( Real hot blonde). She will quite often come up to me in the middle of a crowd to say hi and talk. Well, that\'s the idea anyway. I can\'t recall having a decent conversation with her in recent times. Every time we will be interrupted by LOUD attention seeking horny guys. The most annoying thing is they will cut in almost as if she was sitting there by herself. (What annoys me about this situation, is she has been getting really upset about being “hit on” all the time as it is and the poor girl is too nice to tell the guys to !@#$ off.) A while ago she would end up sleeping with these guys after they had talked her into submission, but has gotten to the point of running from them now at least. …Probably because now she is a young single mother. :-S

Besides that, what I’m trying to say is, the pheromones may be working but you may be getting out duped by ‘users’ who are used to getting what they want by using those methods. Even if a girl gets a ‘pheromone’ hit doesn’t mean she ain’t interested someway in other guys there. You are playing a numbers game too.

Maybe not the same as what you described. But I have had the same problem. I can sometimes attract a few girls towards me but end up being out duped by others guys in a similar way to the above. It can be pretty frustrating. If I knew a way to stop that I’d use it.
…But as someone pointed out somewhere else, you are better off not competing with those guys in a verbal duel as it only ends up in you both being ‘out of the picture’ and the girl walking off to find a ‘less complicated’ situation. And god knows what impressions of you.

Maybe think long term on those particular girls and try for the supermarket aisle type moments. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Watcher
12-17-2002, 12:47 AM
This occours in non-phero synthetic situations, just going without as normal.
These girls end up getting hooked up with the loud ATTENTION seeking guys, the annoying thing is that they have no respect for others and no awareness other then themselves except when they get smacked out cold by some big built brick shithouse who has a pretty girl and will not take [bad word], seen that happen a few times and they soon get running.
The kid probably will drive them off if she starts telling them she wants committment and a provider, but if she wanted anything else in life well its gone.
Ive told a few to fuckoff away from my gf and my size they soon either bugger off or they get a fist in the face i dont care stay away if shes taken.
But getting in a verbal duel well i point out what they were doing in a crowd or social situation and the resulting embarrassment usually turns things to my advantage.

Watcher
12-17-2002, 12:50 AM
Anol tends to get less respect although if i could import a1 into australia i would damn hey.

bundyburger
12-17-2002, 01:47 AM
Well, You\'re right. And yeah this can be the same in non phero synthetic situations with me too.
But not being a a big guy I can only afford to duel when I\'m at my best (Smartass wise. lol). I\'ve used the \'embarrass them in someway\' technique a few times but if I\'m not thinking quick enough any particular day/night it can backfire. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif. Though !@#$, it\'s damn satisfying when it pulls off! Not to mention the obvious advantage of gaining \"he\'s funny/fun/quick\" points with the girl.

But you also occasionly end up with apes (big and small.lol) won\'t respond positively to anything no matter what you do. Unless you are big enough to knock them.

My confidence with the laydees is much better since starting with the pheros. Wether that is psychological or whatever doesn\'t matter. Maybe, for that same reason competing with these types of male will become easier as time goes on as well.

Much to learn. Rest of my life to learn it.

Watcher
12-17-2002, 12:08 PM
I was getting carried away a bit before, yeah the apes are the worst to deal with because they dont care they just want sex and thier instincts are almost animalistic. You can get that quick thinking up just by doing it more often, thats the way i found to be ahead in a verbal duuel. Id like some comments on this by any females who care to comment on this, if you are with a guy on a semi date sort of thing and you see another guy is it the right thing to do to chase mr alpha and leave the guy youre with behind ??.

Because if men stray they get dumped and slapped about but if the female does it well there isnt to much said, i guess because women are the final ones with the choice and they form immature emotional attachments based upon social status and looks alone that they probably would blast the [bad word] out of me for saying anything but i am anyway.
FTR please refrain from opening a barrage please.

Watcher
12-17-2002, 12:57 PM
Bump its interesting how sometimes it doesnt happen and yet if you try to chat a girl up in a isolated area with no one around at the time that some guy will still find his way around.

And also another annoying thing is that if I have one female \"target\" that other women somehow do the same thing standing around giggling etc. Soon becomes a regular party although its unwanted.
Some people just wonder around stupid through life i think getting in other peoples way.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-17-2002, 01:33 PM
No barrage, it\'s just ... reading one of your posts is what made me first write on this forum, Watcher. Every time I read one of your rants on this subject (and there have been many) I shake my head, incredulous.

MOBLEYC57
12-17-2002, 01:47 PM
Watcherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
Actually, you shouldn\'t be using anyone, BUT I see what you\'re saying. Lets say you were hanging out with me, I was more muscular, and you were prettier (model pretty). If a woman is attracted to muscles...you\'re left out. If a woman is attracted to looks....I\'m left out. That would only be a problem if one of us didn\'t understand/see that. It\'s more or less like a relationship....no relationship will ever be 50/50....someone is always going to be doing a little more, making a little more, wanting a little more. You may get 20 women, and I may only get 1. If that\'s a good one that enjoys my touches and can feed Mobley\'s appetite...I\'m screaming GOODIE GOODIE!!! and not worrying about you getting more, giving a little more, but more is not always better...it means that someone\'s just not happy, or hasn\'t found the ONE. What looks good to you, is not always good for you!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif You know that things go better with Coca Cola!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif TATER!!!

Whitehall
12-17-2002, 01:51 PM
I\'ve never visited Australia, but my readings suggest that this sort of behavior may be more prevalent there than elsewhere. We certainly see it everywhere to some degree but there maybe some enhanced culture or genetic disposition to public aggressiveness in males and submissiveness in females in Australia based on its convict colony origins.

In a crowd of poorly supervised convicts with a terrible male/female ratio (males >> females) the males will have to be louder and more aggressive to each other to get the girl. Females would see themselves as the prize to the biggest and baddest.

Read \"The Fatal Shore\" by Robert Hughes and others.

Lutz
12-17-2002, 02:49 PM
What if the situation were opposite (i.e., more females than males)? Would females fight for males?

Just curious... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Gerund
12-17-2002, 02:50 PM
I thought they already did, just in less obvious ways~

Whitehall
12-17-2002, 03:10 PM
As to where Females outnumber males, the critical part is the availablity of resources. In resource poor situations where a male is absolutely required for support of offspring, then the males will take as many females as they can support - women will have to compete fiercely for a mate/provider.

Where resources are abundant and a male is not necessary other than as a sperm donor, then males will go to great lengths to display \"fitness\" to gain the most sexual opportunities.

Remember the welfare program in the US called \"Aid to Families with Dependent Children?\" The US government gave maintenance payments for each child born to a woman on welfare. Consequently, she did not need a male for support (just the opposite) since Uncle Sam was doing that adequately. The social consequences where that women had as many kids as they wanted, males adopted the \"Ghetto Master\" or pimp style, and the women chose fathers who acted the cockiest and looked the baddest. That worked for the women since they wanted their male offspring to be sucessful with the women too (the \"groupie theory\").

The poor guys who could neither provide better support than Uncle Sam nor out-display the Master Pimps didn\'t get laid and had to compete more fiercely, often turning to crime.

The taxpayers just got angry.

Of course, in the long run, resources always become limiting given biology\'s geometric increase potential. Mathus is always right.

Oddly enough, sex balances in a population shift with resource availability. But that\'s another thread...

**DONOTDELETE**
12-17-2002, 05:42 PM
Whitehall, I hear you. Just one thing - about the Aid to Dependent Children - a woman could not collect any support if a man lived with her. It wasn\'t always the couple\'s choice --if they could not do without the government aid, they had to live apart. If the taxpayers got angry, some of that anger maybe should go toward the government for setting up such stupid rules.

What you\'re saying about resources makes sense in light of Watcher\'s posts and then mine on the flip side. There is a huge man shortage in Washington D.C. Many of us females are having to share.

Gerund
12-17-2002, 08:20 PM
------------------------------------------------------------
some of that anger maybe should go toward the government for setting up such stupid rules.
------------------------------------------------------------

A similar problem exists at the other end of the age spectrum. Many elderly singles (divorced or widowed) who have a new \"significant other\" are forced to cohabit as an unwed couple, because marriage would eliminate or sharply reduce retirement/SS Benefits for one or both partners.

Watcher
12-17-2002, 10:32 PM
So even for the elderly, marriage is eliminated and unwed couples are more common, very common here in australia, welfare is available but not as easy as in the states. Women are very empowered which means that in any situation they compete for me, the men compete to outcompete me every time, maybe my phero sig causes the ghetto blaster attitude, so im guessing instead of being at the bottom im at the top which has its own inherent problems of having everyone trying to shoot me down tall poppy style. I just wish people would think, those guys in relationships butting out instead of still trying to crack onto the single women, their partners actually saying something instead of sittting back and ignoring it (usually drunk) they hardly hook up sometimes just give the illusion until i stop doing anything, parties usually pick up after my departure even if i am the life of the party, i guess i get used as a third wheel way to much and need to start being a loud ghetto blaster style loudmouth pimp seeing as though women want bastards these days.
Damn the government i say remove benefits for women who have to many children. A maximum of 3 unless its a multiple pregnacy.

Watcher
12-17-2002, 10:34 PM
Yes but they dont committ fully to an end outcome they would rather hook up with the guy that is loud and or is feeding off me like a leech who i in the end just get to buy me a few expensive drinks in order for me to disappear. Its amazing how many men will buy me a drink in an attempt to remove my presence and competition.

Watcher
12-17-2002, 10:39 PM
Sorry mobley ive taken to using guys, it depends if you would be willing to sometimes butt out if i was making a move instead of butting in constantly acting like an idiot and being selfish. The australian obsession with sex enables idiot sex crazed males to be taken advantage of for personal alcohol free nights out and personal favours for my attendance at events.

The only thing with being in demand by everyone being muscular smart knowledgeable with pheros is i make people compete for my services and attandences and have taken to bordellos for personal pleasure. That aside any co-operation needs to have a mutual benefit except our society says give the illusion of co-operation to the other party except on the spur of the moment when you just get that urge to screw them over, im not attacking you mobley just bitching in general. Thats what pisses me off with modern day society all rights rights rights what do i get out of it and all responsibility to others and society goes out the window.

SonnyBlack
12-18-2002, 01:34 PM
well i dont know why youd shake your head at his finding\'s red......some of the stuff that Watcher says refferring to courting is pretty true....

xvs
12-18-2002, 03:51 PM
I notice no one commented on my earlier post. I think it\'s because you guys are all approaching this philosophically, which is perfectly valid, but this is a pheromone forum and pheromones do influcence human behavior. Since that\'s the case, I did suggest a practical approach to the specific problem Watcher mentioned in his first message.

Eliminate -none and -rone for a week or two and use a -nol / A1 mix and see what kind of difference it makes.

To belabor the point again, my guess is that:

- the -none and -rone cause other men to be competitive with you
- the -none and -rone cause women to see you as overpowering

On the other hand

- with -nol and A1 other men feel relaxed around you (-nol seems to do this to everyone)
- women feel comfortable with you, and newly-met (or not even met) women feel as if they \"already know you\".

What this does for me is to make women feel better about me than they do about the other guys, while not stimulating the competitive responses of the other guys... this doesn\'t work for everyone I\'m sure, but it\'s worth a try if you have the materials on hand.

MOBLEYC57
12-18-2002, 04:16 PM
COOL!!! Then you\'re on the respect wagon...I\'m on your team on that. Some people don\'t know when they\'re suppose to step off....hoping that the eyes will suddenly beam their way, and some just not understanding the need for room to work. Cool Sir Watcher...I\'m feeling ya now. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Tater!!!

P.S. And attacking me wouldn\'t be a good idea!!! I know Karate....he lives next door to me!!!

Goddess
12-18-2002, 06:25 PM
\"if you are with a guy on a semi date sort of thing and you see another guy is it the right thing to do to chase mr alpha and leave the guy youre with behind ??.\"

I just couldn\'t help responding to this...If a guy I\'m with treats me special (I don\'t mean special like I\'m his entire world, but I guess just with respect for me as a person) HE is the one I concentrate on. He may not be \"the one\" but for the time I\'m with him he\'s my focus. Of course if he\'s a complete and total ass toward me, then I guess anything is fair. But I would let him know so in no uncertain terms BEFORE he\'s history. (I tend to speak up for myself, good or bad)

Even if I\'m just with a guy for the sex, HE\'S the one I concentrate on. I know there are women out in the real world that go for whoever looks best at the time, has the most money, etc...but seriously guys - is this the type of woman you want? I mean, if it\'s just to get laid, who cares if she\'s a total loser - satisfy your itch if ya can and be done with it. But if you want a mutually caring relationship (I don\'t necessarily mean marriage - just a relationship where you respect each other and continue to see each other on an ongoing basis) why would you want someone so shallow and self-centered?? Consider yourself fortunate to have found out what a total void she is.

My .02 worth

**DONOTDELETE**
12-18-2002, 09:34 PM
And a good two cents worth it is, too. This is why I shake my head and wonder, Watcher, is that really all you\'ve got to work with? I could throw a rock in any direction and hit a person with better manners than what you\'re describing. If your world treats you like that, f*ck it, move to a different world, or make a new one. Right?

Watcher
12-18-2002, 11:43 PM
Yep sure does most of the time they quite quickly mention sex and romance etc to friends of mine and hook up but me no, its like we wont go there because im getting intimidated upset etc. ARGGGGGGGHHHHHHH i wish i could move to a different world or make a new one.
I feel an OD coming on of serious proportions.
Its interesting though how the ghetto blaster pimp mentality seems to have taken off, maybe i should wait until my late 20s and then the women calm down and go for the likes of myself you know calm smart common sense, not so loud and bastardly not the big mean bad guy type. Still have money and life direction, self motivated, considerate not over fawning over women. Forget the suck nice guy routine thats a turn off but still. Oh well arrrrrrrggggggghhhhhh.

Watcher
12-18-2002, 11:55 PM
Good to hear, althoug the vast majority seem to do, may i ask youre age, because women in thier early 20s seem to be more inclined to do this, now i have money and look great, am after all heavy athlete type, now the only thing ican think of is that i give off the wrong natural scent pheromone wise as has been suggested so maybe i should get some a1 in and give that a go with some nol.

Back to youre post, most women seem quite eager to jump, a few are good at least in my experience, maybe its just me but if im aware of it and have had feedback from others that seems to acknowledge this.
Well there is no one person, just a collection of ongoing experience. Still looking for that mutual relationship well something more serious anyway.
Anyway thanks for the support lol, im confident enough to take the bullshit, just thought id air grievances here on the forum see what the ones around here had to say.
Its turned into quite a semi serious thread hasnt it lol.

Watcher
12-19-2002, 12:02 AM
Some apes dont play by the rules, no repsect etc they are just to be avoided im into the martial arts myself so am able to defend myself quite easily.

on the room to work thing, well its part of their tactic to avoid giving me room to work, because they feel the need to be ass licking ghetto pimps period. Because if they gave me room to work they wouldn\'t be getting attention and are just to lazy fat and stupid to move on. Get some motivation and do something with thier lives, sit around instead and get in my road. Drag the motivated ones down to their level. Its easier to feed off others instead of doing the work oneself. Call it a modern day society thing.
Im developing tactics to do with this now including getting aggressive with the apes of the world.

MOBLEYC57
12-19-2002, 11:37 AM
Well, my forum friend.....sounds like to me you need to start hiking SOLO. SOLO\'s not a bad thing. I kind of had the types when I was onboard an aircraft carrier. Some wanted to hang out with someone that could protect themselves, some to hang out with someone that drew attention (women). I often tell people that I´m not leaving the ship, and snuck out on my own later. Still not wanting the bruise someone feelings. Hang in there...you\'ll be fine. Tater!!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
12-20-2002, 01:35 PM
Very excellent thread! A study in human social behaviour on an almost academic level!

I myself find it nearly impossible to work the magic on any girl in a \"social gathering\" scenario, I usually associate myself with rather more educated persons /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif so the loud/boisterous morons are less a problem for me than say if I went \"clubbing\" a lot. If you hang around those much less intelligent than yourself, you will soon adjust your mannerisms to THEIRS, or adjust theirs to YOURS, or at least force them to respect you and to shut the fxck up when you speak. I have had to do this several times, punk kids much younger and MUCH dumber than me will interrupt what I am saying and I have to put them in their place. I can\'t say I don\'t enjoy it either /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif \"Run your mouth like a bitch and you\'ll get slapped like one.\"
Watcher, you probably corrected the problem already, but all you gotta do is put the loudmouthed punks in their place with a well-executed \"Shut up!\", it doesn\'t even have to be those words either, adjust your language to the situation at hand. The more preferable option is to tell the girl you want to talk with her away from all the ruckus, but that is not always feasible for social gatherings.

Slinger

MadMaxx
12-20-2002, 08:52 PM
Has anyone had this problem? I go to these dance lessons every week, and this one guy that is usually around seems to think it is his mission in life to try to cut in/take away any girl that I may be talking to or dancing with. I can\'t figure it out. There will clearly be some spark between a woman and myself so we sit down to talk and are clearly enjoying ourselves, but within one minute he shows up and drags her off to dance. He dances with her for several songs, and when he is done he drags her to some other area of the bar away from me. He has done this more than once. Also, if I am enjoying dancing with any woman, he is literally waiting in the wings and if we simply pause between songs before dancing to the next one, he is right there to take her. Last week I started talking to a girl sitting at the bar, while I was in the middle of my lesson with him. As soon as I started talking to her, he was staring over at us. It\'s like he\'s on a mission or something. I should add the no other guy at my lessons gives me a problem. Some give me respect and are friendly; the others I feel, are probably thinking I should not be messed with. I\'ve had the odd problem in the past with lack of respect from certain guys at my lessons, and I have noticed two things. They usually look like geek losers, and seem incredibly stupid and selfish in the behavior in general.

Thus far I haven\'t done much, for a couple of reasons. One reason is that I don\'t want any ugly scenes, since I dance with these people regularly. Also, I kind of like the theory that a strong male in control shouldn\'t allow things to bother him, and shouldn\'t be insecure. I don\'t want to act possessive of the girl. However, I think this guy is totally mannerless. And the other strange thing is that although he is ugly as sin, he seems to be adept at entertaining these women for hours once he gets his clutches on them. Once he gets them, you can\'t ever talk to them again. He never leaves them alone for one second.

Any thoughts anyone? Anyone know the psychological profile on this type of guy? What should I do? Threaten his life?

SwingerMD
12-20-2002, 10:09 PM
MadMaxx,

I really haven\'t had this problem yet with any of the dance venues that I go to or the lessons that I have taken yet. In all of the venues that I go to it seems to be the unwritten rule that you always switch partners after just one dance. The exceptions seem to be the \"couples\".

Now I have noticed this behavior a few times when I\'m out and about taking the bus. For example, some gal a few rows ahead would be visabbly effected by the pheros that I\'m wearing and before I can make a move, some guy swoops in.

Does he always does this no matter which phero you use? Hmm . . . I really can\'t think of anything that you can politely do to make him stop. Although . . . you can try to befriend the guy. Nietzche did say, \"Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer.\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

MadMaxx
12-21-2002, 08:04 AM
Swinger,

I do not know whether you are aware of this, but there does not seem to be much etiquette here in Japan among those who dance. I don\'t know if it is ignorance or what, but the guys especially, do all kind of things that to my common sense are not cool. After being disturbed about it, I read several articles about dance etiquette on the net, and sure enough, everything that I thought was not cool, is not cool, according to what I read. However, I live here, so I guess I have to deal with it. I don\'t think I can change all the men in Japan who dance. And actually, I guess it isn\'t all of them, but it is too many of them.

As for which pheros, I always wear the same thing these days, which is JB and EW. I found what works best for me, so for consistency I keep it almost the same every day, except I often add some SOE for dancing.

Actually, I saw the guy tonight at a big party. I did not have a problem with him, but that was because he was with one of the girls he plucked away from me a couple of weeks ago. While the guy\'s behavior does piss me off, I figure that the best way to look at the situation is that if the woman is into the guy, well, that doesn\'t say much for her taste. This guy is like total slime on women, and handing out his business card to them every time I see him out dancing.

Whitehall
12-21-2002, 09:29 AM
So what are the costs and what are the rewards of this guy\'s behavior? He can cut in and disrupt your moves all he wants and it costs him NOTHING! Yet, the girls follow him and go for it. Ergo, it works. The girls look for the competitor in a man - he\'s showing the girls that he\'s not afraid to use whatever ill-manners necessary to steal them away from another guy - you. This kind of disruptive behavior is very primitive, one of the reasons we copulate face to face so that we can\'t be displaced easily.

You are just going to have to compete or give the playing field to him. You could learn to steal HIS women or you could learn to verbally cut the guy down when he moves on yours. Or you pull the guy aside and tell him that he\'ll suffer physically if he continues - your basic threat of physical violence. You have to be willing and able to follow through if you do start making threats.

Since dancing is a fairly civilized activity, I\'d first remember the words of Oscar Wilde - \"A gentleman never hurts the feelings of another - unintentionally.\"

Watcher
12-21-2002, 11:56 AM
He is one of these types that his tactics are to \"steal\" the woman away and then work his mojo, being ugly women automatically ingore him and he has adapted at \"stealing attention away from the semi-alpha and alpha males\" a bit like a vulture waits under the lions are finished and pick at the flesh.
One interesting tactic would be not to make the first move but to either
a)follow him around and if he is taking women from other men then take women from him
b) talk to him and point out in the interests of having an interest youreself in human behaviour and psychology just in general and then about him (do this NLP style)exactly what he does or generalize about some men in general and then proceed to describe this sort of man who cant get women attention and has to cut in.

Once you point it out - can be done in a group situation also they soon think about it and go away. I love to do this and no-one knows what im even up to but the results always work.

Watcher
12-21-2002, 12:03 PM
What would be happening is he senses she is horny and moves in - refer to my comments on beta stupid types and women affected by pheros hooking up or at least chatting. Ive noticed and experimented with the same thing recently, got a friend to go pheroed up a party and i went without, now the women came onto me, mention they would like to play with lets call this freind jamie anyway they would like to \"play with jamie\" and yet they try to come onto me.

Now i have a theroy the women dont like to go with the alpha directly they are intimidated so seek out what they think is the dumbest male around and hook up with him and quite often the relationship will last six months. Now of course i quickly if not interested move them on, but we did the reverse and sure enough a few weeks later they were coming onto him and just \"flirting\" with me.
And that is it backing up my concerns and frustrations in a normal setting the guys would be turned on and just swoop in, they generally do absolutly zero except sit there and tap the foot up and down in sexual horniness just waiting for the girl to come onto them by saying something - it wont happen guys i think. Anyway they just act like asses and really get in the way. But there are unaware people out there to be taken advantage of for free drinks and personal experimentation on a behavioural level.

Watcher
12-21-2002, 12:08 PM
Ditto on whitehall here is another idea. To finally stop him OD big time on andro 4.2 or perfect 10 and follow him around protend youre gay/homosexual come onto him and friengten the [bad word] out of him, tell him you thought he was gay to because he goes through other guys women like a hot knife through butter and he must be gay if he cant keep one single woman in a relationship and because of this he must feel insecure about himself and be having doubts tell him you can read his body language that may just stop it.
I of course have no liability for this advice i just come up with unusall responses to [bad word] situations.

However this sort of behaviour works, you could just OD on none and intimidate him also for a night that may make him think about it next time or introduce him to the fun of pheromones, tell him to go to love-scent put an order in and then he will get so much response that he may just run away from the dance class and go find other place to test out his new found fun.

SwingerMD
12-21-2002, 05:48 PM
Maxx,

Looks like you have quite a few choices to choose from. I personally like Watcher\'s OD idea and following him around. For me I find that RM tends to give me the most respect and fear from other males. I think I remember you saying that it wasn\'t working for you with the ladies. Notice any rxns from the guys?

Anyhow please keep us all informed on what you decide to do about this guy and what happens when you put it into action.

Watcher
12-22-2002, 02:22 AM
Lol

MadMaxx
12-22-2002, 08:35 PM
Thanks for the advice, everyone. A lot of people seem to agree that we often benefit others with our pheros. I think so too. I have noticed it, and that is probably what is happening with this jerk. The woman I will be with is totally turned on by me, judging by her eyes and behavior. He probably sees it, so cuts in and then does whatever he does to chat her up and make progess with her.
I don\'t know whether I am going to go so far as to change the formula that I am wearing, and I don\'t really want to OD on -none at one of my dance lessons, or similar environment. I may up the -none a bit though. Even if I don\'t, I think I have enough aura to possibly keep the guy at bay. We shall see. I noticed recently that I ended up about a meter or two away from the guy a couple of times at a recent party, and he doesn\'t stick around long. Maybe I will keep doing that just to f#ck with his mind. Follow him around even if I am not interested in his woman or whatever. Other than that, I guess I just have to be a little more assertive if he ever attempts to cut in on me again. There is an irony here though. If I am in a bit of a bitchy, take no sh#t mood, I would be assertive with him. However, if I am in that kind of mood, I am not likely to be talking to a nice woman that I am interested in. When I am talking to some nice new woman that I have met, it is more than likely a day when I am really relaxed, happy,and in a good mood. Thus, I don\'t feel inclined to get into anything ugly, assertive, or aggressive. I guess I will have to attempt to meld the relaxed and happy with just the right amount of assertiveness.

MadMaxx
12-22-2002, 08:42 PM
Swinger,

I don\'t remember RM doing much for either men or women.
Many women were clearly revolted though. I have a theory that RM doesn\'t suit my racial whatever. I am like totally fair-skinned, blond hair, and blue eyes. To me RM smell reminds me of the smell of Middle Eastern men in general; men more dark-skinned.

Does anyone here who is very fair and blond like me have great success with the RM?

Wolfe
12-22-2002, 09:39 PM
willing indeed, another man threathens me i\'d pop his ass then and there..time to talk was over when he did that

Watcher
12-23-2002, 12:54 AM
we are really talking the do first and no thinking types here, these are the ones that get laid often by many women and often break up marriages also.

Wolfe
12-23-2002, 03:28 AM
well maybe, and i\'ve had my chances many times, but i refuse to step on another mans tail (so to speak) so i don\'t think i\'ve caused any marrage breakups. Then again, not all ppl r honest when they tell you they have no commitments.

Watcher
12-23-2002, 08:53 PM
Here here allthough some women (the provider suck type and then cheat on the provider to get DNA donation from another man behaviour) hone their skills at this. Although if one knows about anothers situation and has one come onto him, then it is expected the individual will tell the woman to either break up with the husband, go back and TELL the husband about the cheating episode or at least warn him that they have seen their wives behaviour so they have the option to end the marriage. This has the effect of pulling the rug out from under the cosy slut after all (my use of langauge can be left alone please - im using colourful language to get my point across)
Or to reject her and make a scene before she gets the chance to get an attack in first. This has been especially helpful for me in avoiding some very possible sticky sitautions with husbands boyfriends being lied to by the women and then believing her over me in some sexual favourtisim thing and coming after me.
THe NEED TO EMBARRASS THE WOMAN if she hasnt been lead along by youreself and has just come onto cold turkey making the first move blast her back to where she came from and if she is emotionally/sexually unsatisified to get off her but and support herself and stop abusing the providing male when he could have someone faithful instead.

These are the new laws of society i am proposing comments anyone.

xvs
12-23-2002, 10:58 PM
If a woman is in love with you, she won\'t act like a bitch, unless she\'s insane.

If she treats you like [bad word] and acts like a bitch that means:

A) She\'s insane --> dump her
B) She\'s not in love with you --> dump her

There\'s no point in wasting time with women who don\'t think you\'re totally hot. No matter who you are, SOMEONE thinks YOU are IT.

Be with that one. Not the ones who just put up with you.

Watcher
12-24-2002, 08:58 PM
If you can look at the situation logically for a while and judge her by her actions and emotional response to you, you will be able to tell, refuse to fall into the trap of being totally in love with the rush and step back occasionally, this will remove the risk of being used by a woman, basically a constant bitchy woman aint worth the trouble and will be lonley for a long time.