PDA

View Full Version : Influence of Age on Pheros

jcarter
12-15-2002, 11:45 PM
As a newbie, I\'ve much to learn, but am intrigued by several references to age and the effect on pheros.
Would someone please expand on the significance of age and what one should expect?
Thank you!

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 12:10 AM
The consensus from what I\'ve read from this forum seems to be that the older you are the less none a male exudes and vice versa. Hence younger phero users are recommended to use more Nol as opposed to None. Otherwise there is a greater risk to OD and appear too intimidating to be approachable.

There is also an opinion that older women are attracted to more none then younger women. This could be because mature women are less intimidated or that because that younger women are more sensitive to none (more able to detect).
Take this with a pinch of salt, this is my theory based on my readings on the forum
/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Watcher
12-16-2002, 12:14 AM
Although for those males who may be a little smaller in size and still young Anone is better to give off the impression of size.
Younger women are more intimdated by Anone you are right aznfire. You could try alter ego for women (ignore the female reference its just higher in nol and rone - they had to name it something of course, female products that are targeted at females contain couplins) which can be useful for guys to. Increases female competition. Anyway try that or alter ego for men as they both have 3 pheros Arone Anone and Anol.
Covers all bases and the readings of the forum are spot on.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 04:37 AM
JCarter,

I think that it\'s not all about age but also your personality.

For example if you are a talker, not intimidating, and outgoing then you could probable wear a little more none and it wouldn\'t scare the wome off.

However if you are the shy, stoic, stubborn German type like me none just intimidates the hell out of the women. In that case use nol to get you and the women talking.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 06:12 AM
Another good Nol and Rone product appears to be Scent of Eros. From what Bruce has described it as, it seems to be a great product for the younger crowds (i.e. high school and college).

I personally think that everyone should use a little None, how much depends on how outgoing you are and your age as well. From what I have gathered I would assume a younger person who\'s not quite outgoing such as myself would have a harder time working with stronger None products than with Nol or Rone. I\'m friendly, just not outgoing.

I don\'t have much of a Phero collection, however I think I may still purchase Scent of Eros just for this reason.

Ty

Wolfe
12-16-2002, 06:20 AM
Well now..age..heh. how bout i\'m 54, but let me say this..IF i use more than 1 spray of \'Edge\" i OD right off..i use more nol by far and i date women about 1/2 my age(25-30)

Wolfe
12-16-2002, 06:26 AM
ya ya i know..54, omg a ol` fossile, but as long as i leave them smiling..i cant be TO old

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 06:27 AM
Thats interesting Wolfe, it kind of goes with the above theory.

I would harbor a guess that Nol products do tend to work better on more insecure women, which is typically the younger women. Where as heavy None probably has adverse affects on insecure women and scares them away.

Wolfe, I know you stated more than one spray and you OD on TE, have you every tried more to see what the reactions you\'d get from an older group of women.

BTW, I do like your style, I noticed every year I get older the girls I\'m interested in stay the same age /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Also Wolfe, what products are you using for the Nol?

Wolfe
12-16-2002, 06:44 AM
heh..Thxs..i do get by:))..i use edge(unscented mixed with musk)+SoE over than last yr..though i\'m moving into spiking my colognes now using cologne+PI/f (and notice i said PI/F !! for the Nol and cologne+edge.and .yes i have used higher doses of none..90% of the women i get close to when on high lvl\'s tend to avoid me at first..even the older ones(though they tend to get closer than younger ladies do, and they will still want to converse, while those under 35 seem to back away and give me funny looks..now keep in mind..my mental state might affect this as i\'m divorced after 30yrs and want NO long terms now(which older women seem to want commitment so i stay away from them mostly)..hell with that..not gonna buy a cow just to get milk ..BTW..old yes, BUT now..i do workout on weight lifting 4 times a week and bike 20-30 miles a week..so my health is real good which helps to make \'natural\' mones i believe which would affect how much a person would use anyways

jcarter
12-17-2002, 01:09 PM
Following up on my original post, let me add that I\'ve just begun to experiment with pheros. Like so many before me, I purchased the Beginner\'s Kit (TE, SoE gel, ProEdge, & Musk Oil).

Not wanting to begin this journey with an OD, I followed someone\'s advice and applied TE & SoE gel sparingly, adhering to the \'less is more\' philosophy!

I\'m searching for that point at which a clear and discernible reaction can be observed. However, there are complications.

1. My age, fifties. According to previous posts, I may want to apply more than 3 or 4 dabs.

2. The work environment. I work VERY closely with a small group of older women ( 37 to 58)
who have known me for up to 10 years.

3. One of the women has exhibited several signs of \'attraction behavior\' for several months.

All in all, an ambiguous situation, fraught with the potential for misinterpretation.

Anyone care to offer advice regarding specific \"dosages\"? Thanks!

biteme
12-17-2002, 01:36 PM
Here\'s a link several people, myself included, have posted in the past. Its to a very informative thread in Archives 2 about optimal dosages.

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB2&Number=3471&page=&vie w=&sb=&o=&fpart=all&vc=1 (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB2&Number=3471&page=&vie w=&sb=&o=&fpart=all&vc=1\")

Hope this helps.