PDA

View Full Version : Interesting 1st time results tonight

**DONOTDELETE**
12-15-2002, 08:51 PM
Hey everyone, I tried my first use of Phero\'s tonight, and I am a bit surpirsed.

Let me first point out that I was given several types of Phero\'s from a friend who no longer used them. They were all about 1.5 yrs old, but well kept it appears. After asking some advice on what I should use with the phero\'s I have, I tried that and went out to the Bar tonight to watch the WWE Armagedon.

1st I would consider myself a somewhat attractive man, 26 yrs old, not extremely thin, but in decent shape none-the-less. Blond Hair/ Blue eyed with a babyface ( I look more like I\'m 20 or younger). I\'m also somewhat shy when it comes to speaking with women outside a business office.

2nd - I used 2 sprays of Andro 4.2 on each side of the neck. I also used 1 Spray of Attraction in the middle of the neck. 2 sprays of Cool Water on my chest to cover the scent some as well.

Now before I explain my reactions, let me point out that I kept more aware of what was going on about me, and perhaps I may have felt a better sense of security while wearing the Phero\'s.

Anyways, I met some friends out who were already there having drinks. Within about 10 minutes of me being there I noticed our waitress was hanging around our table alot and talking about WWE with us. Now it was quite busy, so it wasn\'t like she had nothing else to do. And also, every time she did she would stand by me, and I was in a sort of out of the way location. That was the first thing that striked me as interesting behavior.

The second thing I that really got me was when she came by later and asked me directly if we needed more drinks, I asked her if we could have a pitcher. She says of beer? I say yeah, of course. Then she replies by saying, oh I thought maybe you wanted a picture of me. So I say back to her, well I\'m not gonna complain about getting that either, and she laughs a bit and gets our pitcher of beer.

All throughout the night she was continually standing by me while serving, taking food orders and such. Several times while leaning over she had to have gotten a good wiff of the phero\'s. And some points in the night she would smile at me as she walked by, and I of course smiled back.

The kicker for me was at 2 difference instances while she was standing there next to me talking, another waitress would come up to the table on the other side of me and adress her at first, before kind of getting into our conversation. This happened 2 times each with a different waitress on staff.

Other than these extreme instances, I didn\'t catch anything more than glances and smiles, which I wouldn\'t expect out of the ordinary from a waitress.

So, for my 1st time trying it, I would have to say I and not quite as skeptacle as I was before hand, however, I will have to try it again to see what other out of the ordinary responses I may have noticed.

Ty

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 04:25 AM
That\'s really cool /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
Thanks for the intriguing experience, keep us posted /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
I suppose if there were enough buy signs you could\'ve asked for her number to be really sure.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 04:30 AM
Definately a hit--no doubt about it.

Unless, however you are a 10 and she was totally interested in your looks

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 08:45 AM
I wouldn\'t say I\'m any better looking than any of my friends I was there with. Weight wise I am in the middle, I have 2 friends larger than me and 2 whom are thinner. overall, I\'d say we\'re all equal as far as looks go.

Perhaps it was a hit, I\'m just so ignorant of what too look for right now I probably won\'t notice a hit unless I got punched in the face /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

koolking1
12-16-2002, 12:02 PM
Terrific!!! Was she your type and, if so, why didn\'t you pursue her???

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 06:24 PM
Well she was quite cute, maybe 2 or 3 years younger than I at most. However, I am new to this and I didn\'t want to overstep my bounds. I\'ve never been good at reading signals in the past, and I just didn\'t want to mistake a possible coincidence for interest.

It wasn\'t until after I thought about the various interactions and reactions did I think maybe it was more than just friendly behavior.

Well, there is always next time, we go to this place a few nights a month, so I hope to run into her again and see what develops.