PDA

View Full Version : A hit...??

Lutz
12-15-2002, 04:46 PM
I don\'t know if it counts as a hit, but here goes...

I was wearing KR#1 - I applied a couple dabs to my neck and a dab to the chin. I am talking to some guy at the cafeteria and another guy (his friend) comes along and keeps telling me how he hates me. I don\'t really know this guy (I spoke to him only once before), but he repeatedly says, \"I hate you.\" First, I thought he was joking, but something in his manner showed that he wasn\'t. (Of course, his friend was like, \"He\'s only joking.\")

Maybe he was joking. But it sure didn\'t look like he was. Since I didn\'t said anything to him that would make him hate me, I am wondering if it was the pheros. If this is indeed a hit, it would be my first one, but I hope it gets better next time...

krtel
12-15-2002, 05:13 PM
Hmmm, thats interesting, I never got that type of response. I\'d suggest starting off with 2 dabs and then increasing the amount just to make sure you don\'t OD.

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
12-15-2002, 08:02 PM
try ten dabs and see if he tries to kill you and more males say they hate you. then you would know for sure!

krtel
12-15-2002, 09:04 PM
LOL. fiddler have you had any new results?

- Krish

tounge
12-15-2002, 09:14 PM
You need to try something else, Lutz. The mix you\'re using will make people hate you.

Whitehall
12-16-2002, 11:03 AM
I have on two occasions gotten aggressive responses from other males. I think that proper response (and the one I used) was to stand tall and look the other guy in the eye while making no other aggressive move myself. In other words, deterrence without provocation.

The \'none is pushing a dominance struggle button in the other guy. That is not enough to actually stimulate violence. He will need another stimulus to actually start a fight - either groveling or more aggression on your part might do that.

Such is the price of advertising yourself as a contender.

koolking1
12-16-2002, 12:09 PM
Whitehall\'s right. It can happen and happened to me once at work - other guy acted very aggressively and accused me of working in a certain area just so I could be near the women. I didn\'t say a word, just stood my ground. Later I heard one of the women told him to back off of me - that I was a good guy. This other guy is very alpha. Later encounters with him were neither hostile nor cordial. I was using my standard amount of APC when it happened. Haven\'t had any other overt problems with other males.

Elana
12-16-2002, 01:05 PM
\"try ten dabs and see if he tries to kill you and more males say they hate you. then you would know for sure!\"

LMAO @ Fiddler /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 03:03 PM
You seem like a decent guy and this guy is just an [bad word]. Stand your ground as you have been without starting any [bad word]. That doesn\'t work and he continues this bullshit knock him on his f***** ass. Always worked for me ... at least in hockey games.

Lutz
12-16-2002, 04:26 PM
Thanks for all the helpful advices. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Anyway, I talked to his friend today (we are kind of friends, too, though I\'ve known him for only a few months) and he apologized to me about that guy\'s behavior. Even he seemed rather taken aback by his hostility towards me. (I am a real nice guy. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif)

I\'m glad to see that pheros really work! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 05:14 PM
It may not be that he is reacting directly to your mones. It may be more indirect such as he is reacting to the effect you are having on females--you are stealing his wind or taking his power away.

A guy like this needs to seriously grow up and deal with life on a real level.

I tell you what, Immature alpha males always relying on that to get by never mature and always stay socially and emotionally retarted.

Show him what your made of. Keep wearing the mones, let him continue to act like a jerk, until all of his flock have flown to you. But always treat him with respect and don\'t talk badly about him to the women--this will dig his grave slowly and with great precision.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 05:16 PM
chuckle

One may smile and smile, and still be a villian, as the bard said...

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 05:32 PM
Once i was with some friends out in public. Well i had on alot of pheromones, i think the name of the product was \"harem nights\" This group of hot young girls were around my friends and I!! LOL so these two marines in uniform start a fight with my friend and i and we kicked there ass. I was really intoicated and never really understood why there were wanting to fight, but i kicked the hell out of one in the head. I think they felt threatened in there territory! Any way they shut there mouth, but now when i see a marine i want to fight them!

krtel
12-16-2002, 06:42 PM
Awesome advice on your part. I couldn\'t have said it better myself. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

- Krish

koolking1
12-16-2002, 07:15 PM
be careful of what you wish for

Whitehall
12-16-2002, 07:28 PM
Marines don\'t count. They want to fight ANYbody, not just pheromone ODers.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 09:55 PM
As a Former Marine, I can attest to that Whitehall. It was a sort of brainwash, alot of Marines think they are major tough guys. I remember a few guys in my platoon who we\'re notorious for wanting to start bar fights.

Occasionally you get a few who are decent, helpful people though, so don\'t stereotype them all /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Whitehall
12-17-2002, 09:27 AM
If a Marine is not ready to fight at the drop of the hat - under orders - he needs to find another job. That said, some Marines (present and former) are real sweethearts in the civilian world and wouldn\'t think of starting a fight.

What really bugs me is to have a drunk Marine insisting on singing the SECOND verse of \"From the Halls of Montezuma\" in public. They\'ve earned the right to sing the first verse any time they want but going on to the second is asking a bit much!

**DONOTDELETE**
12-17-2002, 09:51 AM
They\'d give their lives for us. They can sing whatever the hell they want to, any time they want to, in my book. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Lutz
12-17-2002, 05:16 PM
Alrighty folks, another \"hit\":

I was talking to a couple of my guy friends at a dinnertable, when one of them said, \"Something feels different about him [me].\" I had put on a couple dabs of KR#1 to neck and a dab to my chin (hmm... exactly the same as last time!).

Throughout the time I was there, he wouldn\'t stop saying about how I was not the person he used to know and blah. (At one point, he even suggested that I was carrying a tape recorder and impersonating! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif)

Possibly, since it\'s the finals week, we are all stressed out and unconsciously do (or notice) things differently. Yet I don\'t think I acted differently from usual, so I am pretty much convinced that it\'s the pheros.

Krish, thanks for giving me a ray of hope! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I was almost sure that pheros didn\'t work for me.

krtel
12-17-2002, 06:25 PM
I aim to please, I aim to please /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif *bows*

- Krish