PDA

View Full Version : shooting the breeze

**DONOTDELETE**
12-15-2002, 01:57 PM
Has anyone tried Stimudgel? IF so how was it?

Also how many people do you think order from love scent, and better yet how many are active \"Posting-People\"

Elana
12-15-2002, 01:59 PM
I think FTR reviewed it. Do a search /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Gerund
12-15-2002, 02:39 PM
From what I recall, it has an interesting tingle, but FTR doesn\'t like its taste at all~

**DONOTDELETE**
12-15-2002, 02:49 PM
tap dancing in the land mines...

Gerund
12-15-2002, 02:58 PM
oops, guess I was a little ambiguous there, huh?

Folks, for the record: I was only recalling what I remembered from an earlier post by FTR. I didn\'t mean to imply there was a shared experience~

Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-15-2002, 04:24 PM
Hey, Gerund. It\'s not that. I just got embarassed about my own comment.

But f*ck it. I don\'t care who thinks I\'m foul or too explicit.

Look, CJames, here\'s the thing. Stimugel\'s great and I enjoyed it. I would recommend, if you give those special kisses, to do that before she puts the Stimugel on, or at least for you to taste it out of the packet and see if you like the taste. I say this because I don\'t want you or any other guy to get yourself in trouble...you never want to tell your lady she doesn\'t taste good, right? You could get the cold shoulder for weeks. Or what if you went for it and then quit after a second or two because you didn\'t like the taste, and didn\'t say anything, and she was left to wonder wtf and draw the conclusion you don\'t love her anymore or you don\'t care about her in bed, whatever. You know sometimes it just takes one wrong comment or reaction to make a woman freeze up on you.

Tryin\' to look out for you, is all.

And I really am sorry if I offend anyone with my graphic posts about sex.