PDA

View Full Version : Recipes for women -attracting men

Goddess
12-15-2002, 10:04 AM
Hi I\'m really new at this. I have some questions...FTR (at least I think it was you), I know you\'re working on a page with recipes for women who want to attract men...when will it be done? and where do I find it? You\'re the best - seem to know all the good stuff. I have another question. I got TE/w ... man does that stuff stink. Never mind the Pro-Edge sample. But, if I think it stinks, won\'t everyone else? I\'ve tried 2 sprays in about 1 cup of H2O - still gross. When you mix your body spray that you use consistently, can you smell any of it???? I\'ve been afraid to wear the TE/w cuz of the smell. (Even with the vanilla -nol added)

**DONOTDELETE**
12-15-2002, 10:19 AM
I hope to get something done by Christmas. It\'s turning out I\'m not having as much time as I thought I would -- I have to do it at work -- but I hope to get a start, anyway, no matter how small.The body spray I use is an EW dilute. EW is a beta test product that experienced pheromone users can get if they spend 50.00 on Stone Lab products. Everybody (including me) talked about how bad EW stunk, but to my mind it\'s got NUTHIN\' on Pro-Edge. GreatGodA\'mighty that stuff stinks, good lord. I sprayed it on my wrist and said about three curse words fast and loud. But then it turned me on. Do you have any reaction to TE/w?I ended up spraying one spray of that ProEdge sample (supposed to be the same thing as The Edge) in the center of my bra and sprayed a full spray of cologne on top of it. I can\'t tell for sure that it did anything for anybody.But Woman and Sophie and Frenchie like The Edge and wear it with cologne over. Frenchie likes fresh scents and Woman likes orientals, so that gives you a good range of stuff to cover it with.So I guess just cover it with a good perfume. It\'s always going to reek if you smell it off your body. You have to put it on and then do perfume and then see what you think.If I know anything it\'s because I read every single word every body else writes. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gifIs TE the first product you\'ve worn?

franki
12-15-2002, 10:37 AM
\"Frankie likes fresh scents\"

??
Have I missed something ??

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
12-15-2002, 10:44 AM
I think she meant to say Frenchie /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

franki
12-15-2002, 10:45 AM
Yeah, I was rather surprised to see my name pop up here. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-15-2002, 10:59 AM
Yeah, you know. The ubiquitous Franki. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Sorry, I meant Frenchie. I\'ll go fix it.

EXIT63
12-15-2002, 11:07 AM
Hi Goddess and welcome. I\'ll tell you what I tell all the ladies looking to attract men.

Wear Really Tight Pants!

And Tank tops with spaghetti straps. Trust me. We love that.

Goddess
12-15-2002, 12:02 PM
Yeah - TE/w is the first. I initially sprayed some of the diluted(2 sprays TE/w in about 1 cup of H2O) stuff on me - all over. Gross! I had to take two showers before I could stand myself. And yeah, *I* got REALLY turned on. Nothin\' from anyone else (course maybe I just don\'t know how to recognize a hit.) And I might add that this is pure hell to be so turned on with nowhere to play and nobody to play with! This wasn\'t exactly what I had anticipated. But...do you recommend something else? I\'m going for a little flirting fun at work and some really great turn-on/sex at home w/my #1 guy.

Elana
12-15-2002, 12:09 PM
Try PI/w and PCC. That is a seriously sexy formula.

Goddess
12-15-2002, 12:11 PM
what\'s the combo-mix for it? I don\'t want to end up smelling like skunk again (ha) and then, do you spray your own perfurm over it? or just wear it alone?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-15-2002, 12:13 PM
Flirting fun at work is PI/w and a litte PCC. Hot, nasty sex is TE/w or NPA and a tiny bit of either PI/w or your vanilla -nol. Lots of PCC and a tiny bit of PI/w is intensely making love. Lots of PCC and lots of PI/w is way too intensely making love. That\'s a quick gloss of what we seem to think so far - someone correct me if I\'ve typed anything wrong.

Look at the ProEdge (attracts women) thread.

I\'d be interested to hear how you react to PCC. It\'s a turn on too but it\'s a completely different kind of turn on. TE is much more raw and sexual.

The -nol products, like your vanilla -nol, and PI/w, which is nice because it has a little copulins and it\'s unscented, are good products to have and wear all the time, with other \'mones on top.

Goddess
12-15-2002, 12:22 PM
Sorry for being such a bonehead about this but...how do you mix it? do you have this stuff mixed up ahead of time? do you just use straight up from the vials you get from Bruce? and are we talking layer this stuff then your own perfume? Like I said - I\'m new and basically ignorant about this. Thanks for your help by the way!

Elana
12-15-2002, 12:24 PM
What works for me is 2 drops of PI/w and about 12\" of PCC with my own perfume on top. I don\'t mix it before hand...just apply directly to my body.

Goddess
12-15-2002, 12:39 PM
OK - Thanks FTR and Elana - I just ordered the PI/w and PCC...I\'ll keep you posted when I get it and have tried it. Later!

Elana
12-15-2002, 12:41 PM
Yes...be sure to keep us updated. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-15-2002, 02:43 PM
Goddess, just btw - PI/w and PCC don\'t stink at all, not even a little bit. PI\'s unscented and PCC smells light and fresh. So don\'t despair. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

frenchie
12-15-2002, 05:49 PM
hi girls,
I think PIw has a smell, but it\'s ok. TEw has a stronger smell (a bit more like sweat) when you smell it out of the bottle, but once on the skin you smell mainly alcohol.
Both of them (PIw and TEw) have to be covered by another scent - I use AEw, and there\'s no problem. I\'ve never used TEw alone - I would put some cologne on.
It\'s true that I like fresh scents. The one I use actually is Kenzo-Ki (ginger scent). I have received a bottle of vanilla+nol with TE, but I really don\'t like the smell, I find it really sickening. It smells like our grandmothers\' heavy perfumes...

my 2 euro cents,
Frenchie