PDA

View Full Version : tested APC

jebner
12-15-2002, 08:04 AM
I decided to give plain APC another chance, because some of you reported amazing results. By the way I had to do my christmas shopping so that big shopping mall would be an ideal testing area.

I started with 2 dabs applied at the neck, buying a new pair of jeans. The sales assistant was quite friendly, but nothing out of the ordinary. Later I added another 2 dabs and went to a bookstore. There I noticed some glances from a female customer besides me.

All in all not much happened - as expected. APC for sure had an effect, I think it\'s too weak to bring real hits. As I wrote in an earlier posting, I cannot smell a-none. Therefore I decided not to mix the APC with a heavy -none product. In former times I got some negative reactions because of the -none smell. For example I tried JB#1 without any success but with some negative reactions.

My questions to the successful APC users: Where does the \"hit-range\" start (how many dabs min.)? Where to apply them?

j.ebner

khan
12-15-2002, 08:12 AM
jus try about 15 dabs and see what happens

krtel
12-15-2002, 11:10 AM
Follow this guys advice and people will mistake you for a mass murderer. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

- Krish

oscar
12-15-2002, 11:38 AM
Krish,

I don\'t think that 15 dabs of APC is that outlandish of an application.
There are APC sites that state that there are 45 applications per 1 ounce bottle. That works out to 2/3 of a milliliter per application.
15 dabs probably comes out pretty close to that.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

krtel
12-15-2002, 11:46 AM
Good point oscar. I stand corrected.

- Krish

Elana
12-15-2002, 12:42 PM
I don\'t think it is possible to OD on APC.

krtel
12-15-2002, 12:54 PM
Even if ya poured the whole bottle on ya? /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

- Krish

Elana
12-15-2002, 12:57 PM
Never tried it. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I add a lot to my body lotion. I\'m sure I have used at least 15 drops worth with very good results.

krtel
12-15-2002, 01:00 PM
Wow, the last time I tried APC I used 5 dabs. No wonder I didn\'t get anything, lol.

- Krish

druid
12-15-2002, 03:04 PM
the times i had good experiences with APC, was when wearing about 8 dabs. One on each wrist, each forearm, around the back of each ear, one on my chin, and the back of me neck. That way the APC is spread out symectrically on me.