PDA

View Full Version : Newbie with questions

dpguy
12-14-2002, 07:32 PM
I am someone who is definitely new to all of this, and I was looking for some help to get me started (which products). I have gained a great deal of information through reading posts in the forum and most of the other reference material. I realize that specificity is important, so I will try to be as detailed as possible.

I am a 22 year-old male, 5’5” with a pretty good build (I am a personal trainer at my college campus gym), and not bad-looking. As someone who is living in a “college town,” most of my social activities occur on the bar/club scene. I understand that different pheromones produce different results, but as a new person I am not sure exactly what I am looking for. I am an outgoing person at times, but not all the time. However, I certainly would not consider myself to be shy. My desired results I guess are that I would not mind if the ladies would be aggressive and come up to me, or for them to make it obvious that I should come up to them. When I go out with friends, I would like to increase the probability that I am the one getting the looks. I work in a place with an abundance of men and barely any women, and I am not really looking to be the leader at work or anything like that. I am more looking to increase my chances of meeting new females when I go out, but if my female friends became unusually friendly (attracted) that would be great too. One CRITICAL element is that, as a student, the price of products is very important.

My initial thoughts are that NPA seems to be cost-efficient and effective (from what I’ve read in posts). I have also read that SOE and PI are good products. I also recently read about a very effective KR #1. I also saw the Dynamic Duo. I am willing to do combinations and such, but again price is a very important issue, so if there is a stand-alone product that is effective, maybe I should try that first.

Any help and/or opinions are greatly appreciated.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-14-2002, 09:23 PM
Welcome dpguy to the Forum!!!
Best suggestion I can make is to check the Pheromone Reference Material at top of the page and various threads about hits./ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Each man will have different products that work for his individual chemistry./ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

Good Luck!!! Let us know how it goes.

Whitehall
12-16-2002, 12:16 PM
Napoleon would wear NPA/TE.

oscar
12-16-2002, 12:55 PM
Whitehall,

\"Napoleon would wear NPA/TE.\"

Covered, no doubt, with Creed\'s \"Royal English Leather\".

Where can you get that?

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Whitehall
12-16-2002, 01:12 PM
Taking 10 seconds away for my good friend and fellow Pharaoh, Oscar,

http://www.parfumsraffy.com/special.html (\"http://www.parfumsraffy.com/special.html\")

Whether Napoleon would wear Royal ENGLISH Leather is a speculative question which I\'ll leave to the historians. As a French anti-royalist, it would be doubtful.

oscar
12-16-2002, 02:14 PM
Whitehall,

Damn! $98 for 2.5ozs sounds a bit steep.

I\'m scrambling for the reference, but I know that I saw somewhere that Royal English Leather was Napoleon\'s fragrance of choice, politics notwithstanding.

MaxiMog
12-16-2002, 02:26 PM
Thanks for the link Whitehall!!!!! Seems like you can order a sample pack there for $20 containing Green Irish Tweed, Silver Mountain Water, Spring Flower, Millesime Imperial and Citrus Bigarrade.

oscar
12-16-2002, 02:45 PM
MaxiMog

Just a caveat on ParfumsRaffy\'s sampler:
I ordered a sampler a couple of months ago when they offered 7 fragrances for $25. The ones they sent weren\'t all the ones that were listed. Add to that they sent me two samples of Green Irish Tweed, of which I already had a 4oz. bottle.

They very cordially agreed to replace the missing fragrances as soon as they were in stock, but as yet I\'ve not received them. In fact, I think it\'s time I lit a fire under them.

When you\'re actually PAYING for samples you should at least get what you\'ve paid for!

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

MaxiMog
12-16-2002, 02:57 PM
Couldn\'t agree more!

franki
12-16-2002, 03:03 PM
At PerfumsRaffy you have to pay $20 for shipping too. Not a very good deal, $40 for 5 samples I think.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

oscar
12-16-2002, 03:48 PM
Whitehall,

Whoops! It was Napoleon III who was a fan of Creed\'s Royal English Leather.
The earlier emperor wore a fragrance made from grape spirits, oil of Neroli, Bergamot, Lavender, and Rosemary. The formula was based on a fragrance created by an Italian barber living in Germany who called it \"Aqua Admirabilis\", but the French adopted the formula calling this specific fragrance \"Eau de Cologne\".

http://www.jolique.com/perfume/origin_eau_cologne.htm (\"http://www.jolique.com/perfume/origin_eau_cologne.htm\")

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 04:34 PM
Ok, I just read that article real quick - am I getting it right? Napoleon wore 4711? Well, I hope he let Josie wear some too, after telling her not to wash for three days because he was coming home...

**DONOTDELETE**
12-17-2002, 06:17 AM
Another comment on the ParfumsRaffy sampler:
I got one just last week, 5 samples. They also failed to deliver exactly what they quoted, but I did get what I was looking for, the GIT and Silver Mountain Water. My shipping cost wasn\'t anything like $20, but I\'m in the US, so maybe that\'s the difference. At any rate, while I\'m glad that I have the samples, I\'m not that crazy about the scents. I\'m not a big fan of aquatic scents, so that certainly affects my perspective. It seemed to me, though, that the Silver Mountain Water was a very well-made version of CKOne.. The GIT I liked better, but only well into dry-down. At any rate, it was worth the cost just to have access to the Creed. I\'ll come back and try them again in a month or two and see if my opinion changes any.