PDA

View Full Version : Effects of babypower on pheromones

**DONOTDELETE**
12-14-2002, 05:47 PM
Hey guys,
I\'m curious.
Since I kinda remember hearing that the scent of baby powder appeals to (some) women. And that some designer fragances have a hint of that smell.

Personally, it reminds of soiled nappies /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif. I guess that its all about association.

Its great if you sweat a lot and with any luck it will make you more huggable with the ladies. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

So the interesting question is whether talcum power has any effect on the dispersion of phero?. Does it help retain the pheros on the body?

Should you apply pheros after you put baby power on or before?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-15-2002, 11:05 PM
thats interesting, i think i will experiment a bit tomorrow.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-15-2002, 11:53 PM
Hey Asianguy,
Thanks for your consideration
Let us know if you come up with any conclusions. I haven\'t experienced enough evidence that pheros are working for me, so playing around with talcum powder would just add unnecessary complication to my experiments. /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

Oceanborn
12-16-2002, 12:23 AM
I think babypowder and phero do not mix. i\'ve not tried that before, but I once used a kinda sunblock that is powdery when dry, together with phero, and I never seem to have hits whenever I\'m wearing that sunblock.

Gerund
12-16-2002, 09:42 AM
I\'m pretty convinced I get more favorable responses from women when I\'ve applied Baby OIL after bathing. Whether or not I add pheros later.

Whitehall
12-16-2002, 10:21 AM
I\'ve tried mixing Johnson and Johnson baby powder with 1) NPA, 2) EW, and 3) NPA+EW.

Results - lumps.