PDA

View Full Version : a hit, literally!

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2002, 11:05 PM
i was wearing 3\"-4\" of soe:pi 7:3 with aqua di gio. between classes, i went to the gym at school to do my flat bench. I had to run to class after that. i\'m waiting outside the classroom and a 16 year girl that usually sits next to me is there already. I\'m talking to her and kidding with her. my brother is there also. i got a good look into her eyes and her pupils were dilated. so i walk away to get some bottled water and come back.

the girl hits my brother. she has 4 brothers and apparently does this with her brothers. the odd thing is, she has never hit anyone during the whole semester. then she tries to hit me too and just barely grazed my chest. i faded back, and she missed.

the other class is coming out and we go in. she whacks me on my backpack and pushes me a few times. normally i wouldn\'t mind but rolling down the auditorium steps is not a good idea. so i tell her to quit it. she says that she almost fell and would have used me as a cushion.

i knew i\'d get hits but this is ridiculous. i think she didn\'t know what to do about the feelings so she started hitting.

comments?

fiddler

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2002, 11:29 PM
Congrats!!! You DO realize that is KR#1 if I\'m not mistaken, don\'t you?

cuddlebear
12-14-2002, 07:02 AM
KR#1 it is ...

Lutz
12-14-2002, 08:10 AM
Hmm... isn\'t KR#1 7 parts liquid SoE : 3 parts PI? I guess it\'s close enough...

Anyway, that was a nice hit! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

krtel
12-14-2002, 12:45 PM
Awesome hit dude! I\'m glad you tried KR#1. I\'m glad to know I\'m not the only one who got an awesome hit such as that from it.

- Krish

krtel
12-14-2002, 12:46 PM
Yes, KR#1 is 7 SoE : 3 PI.

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
12-14-2002, 03:22 PM
yeah, the only problem is she is 16! oh well, will try next semester. no more classes so thats that.

my brother does not know i was using pheromones and could not figure out why she hit him! i almost hurt myself, laughing. he was so confused.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-14-2002, 09:33 PM
Hey Krish,

You\'re rapidly reaching LEGENDARY status. By the way, I was wondering if using liquid SOE and PI/m in proper ratio as KR#1 will work in roll-top bottle.

By the way, HOORAY!!!, I\'m now a Full Member./ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif

cuddlebear
12-14-2002, 09:39 PM
Full Members should report for inspection, see FTR ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-14-2002, 09:52 PM
I\'d love to report for inspection BUT I haven\'t seen FTR on the Forum today. Think I wore her out last night, LOL/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif. If wonderin\' what I mean, browse last night\'s threads./ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-14-2002, 10:06 PM
Wore me out?! I think not. I hope you\'re rested and have been taking your vitamins and doing your pushups. Inspection procedures are time consuming and rigorous...it could take all day and all night. Most of the next day.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-14-2002, 10:15 PM
that\'s the way i am using it. that\'s also why i had a range. i didn\'t quite know how much i put on.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-14-2002, 10:20 PM
\"Come into my parlor\", said the spider to the fly.<font color=red> Laissez<font color=green> le<font color=orange> bons<font color=purple> temps<font color=blue> roulez./ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-14-2002, 10:30 PM
How long was it taking for a roller-bottle to run out? How often were you putting it on, like every day, or several times a week, or several times a day?

Elana
12-15-2002, 05:37 AM
FTR- Please don\'t let me find out that you have been doing inspections without me. That could lead to back shaving duty for a week.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-15-2002, 09:23 AM
i have 1/8 oz. roller bottles. i was testing different mixes so i still have most of it. i put it on 2 days in a row and haven\'t noticed any drop in volume. i used 3.5 ml SOE: 1.5 ml Pi/m. so there is a lot of it.

krtel
12-15-2002, 11:03 AM
Hey,

Yup, it would work fine in a roll top bottle, however, I suggest you clean the spots you plan to roll over before application so that you can avoid bacteria from entering your bottle. Just keep it 7 SoE : 3 PI and you\'ll be fine.

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
12-15-2002, 11:05 AM
DAMMIT! ... Ok, ok. I\'ve thought about it, I\'ll admit. Haven\'t done one yet.

But if that\'s my punishment, do I at least get to nick them and have to kiss it and make it better? :P /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

krtel
12-15-2002, 11:08 AM
Since KR#1 consist of high quality pheromones (SoE and PI) you really need to apply only once a day. For me, applying it in the morning made the effects last all day. Also take into consideration it is 100% oil based.

- Krish