PDA

View Full Version : Brand New with Questions

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2002, 01:28 PM
I\'m brand new at this, and have many questions. First, does the amount I use depend on the response I want. In other words, one spray to invite friendly conversation versus three sprays to \"get lucky\"?

CJ01
12-13-2002, 01:48 PM
Hi and welcome,
No the amount of a product is not necessarily the key. It´s more complicated. Different pheros do different things - for the user and other people around you.
If you´re new and trying to figure out which product is most suitable for yourself...it would help us if we had more info or at least knew what specific goal you´re trying to achieve by using pheros.
A quick guide:

-none - eg dominance - can cause aggression from some people. If you´re someone who is not easily noticed, shy etc. -none helps to make your presence known to others ...

-nol - friendliness, chattiness, fertility...

- rone - enhances the effect of -none and -nol (amongst other things)

copulins- are, unlike the other three mones, produced ( naturally) only by women.

A good idea will be to take your time browsing through the archives sections as well as this board. There´s a ton of info to learn from and it will help you to make a decision about which product to try first. This also depends on your budget of course.

Hope this helps somehow.
/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif CJ (been sampling the wine again /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif)

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2002, 01:55 PM
Come over to the women\'s forum, too, so your posts don\'t get lost in the guy\'s stuff and the other women can see to help you.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2002, 02:06 PM
Thanks for your response. I am a middle age, attractive woman, assertive by nature. A quick read of the products made me think that Primal Instinct might be too much of what I already am, so I\'m trying \"The Edge.\" One spray and I noticed people were friendlier toward me. So... If I want to be more than friends with someone... bigger dose? different product?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2002, 02:40 PM
If you don\'t want the -nol in Primal Instinct, how about PCC? That\'s copulins and easy to wear.

TE\'s not my product but Woman and Sophie have used it with good success and Frenchie likes it. I think one or two posts down there is information about TE dosage.

Elana
12-13-2002, 02:42 PM
I don\'t know sheena...you can\'t get much more aggressive then me and I love PI. It\'s a lot of fun.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2002, 09:20 PM
Hey Sheena,

Welcome to the Forum!!!

Now the thing is how you want the people around you to act. While I\'m fairly new to the Forum myself, my impression from the posts is that a female should definitely be using copulins and so check out posts regarding PI/w.

Not really sure which all phero products have cops in them. In addition, if unsure what to use, how about trying something with everything in it, like AE(Alter Ego)?

Finally, definitely post in the women\'s forum, like Renee suggested and you\'ll get more advice than you can handle. People in the Forum are so friendly and helpful but a lot of times,expect you to know to browse archives before asking for help.

Good luck and we look forward to hearing about your successes.

cuddlebear
12-13-2002, 09:36 PM
In case you weren\'t aware, Sheena, Renee is FTR.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2002, 11:04 PM
Hey Elana,

Well, daaaaaamn, girl(\'scuse ma French)!!!

If you\'re implying that you are an aggressive blonde, DEFINITELY my kind of woman/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif. Like I said before, TBYM/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2002, 11:05 PM
Hey Elana,

Well, daaaaaamn, girl(\'scuse ma French)!!!

If you\'re implying that you are an aggressive blonde, DEFINITELY my kind of woman. Like I said before, TBYM.