PDA

View Full Version : Jambat

Jaggy
08-25-2001, 08:19 AM
Hey Jambat, I finally got my npa and will mix with apc this weekend. One question I have and I don\'t remember that you had mentioned, when you spray it on, how much do you spray on (1 or 2 ) and where?

Thanks

Bruce
08-25-2001, 08:40 AM
Hi,
I didn\'t see the original post about this, but am wondering how you spray that mix. Is it thin enough to spay? What kind of atomizer do you use? I would like to start selling empty atomizers at love-scent one of these days.
Cheers,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
08-25-2001, 10:13 PM
Hey Bruce I bought my atomizer at Perfume-mania. Im not sure if you have one of them around where you are, but I paid 3 dollars for it and it is a real fine mist. Nice glass bottle too thats small enough to fit in a pocket if need be. They have a big selection, I think I know someone who works there. If I can reach them I will ask to see if she can tell me where they get them. If not maybe I can just go with my APC and TE mix and charm it out of one of the other girls. LOL

**DONOTDELETE**
08-25-2001, 10:58 PM
Jaggy...

...Spray once in the hair, once in the gotee (if you have one) and once on the shirt. That\'s if you\'re using a small perfume bottle (like the small 2ml spray bottles) but if you\'re using and Edge-like bottle try one spray to the hair and one to the chest.

Bruce...

...APC mixes nicely with NPA and sprays well even with the small bottle. And I\'d love to see you sell bottles. I\'m using the Edge bottle now.

Ka000...

... Do they have a website. Maybe Bruce might want to check it out.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-26-2001, 09:13 AM
Actually they do. Im sorry I didnt even think about that, but I just checked it out and they are actually more expensive online then they are at the store. The link to the page is below.
perfumania (\"http://www.perfumania.com/perfumania/search.asp?sourceid=&sid=A8R7SLGVK9S92LXP00A3H14MSHUF6T93\")

Bruce: Im actually in the import export business. I go to Turkey all the time and have a good friend that owns a glass factory. If you would like I can put him in touch with you, and Im sure if he doesnt make it, he can send you to the the person that does. Just let me know. My email is keitha@cableone.net (\"keitha@cableone.net\")