PDA

View Full Version : APC/SoE Combo?

Lutz
12-13-2002, 04:22 AM
Has anyone tried this combo? I\'ve searched the older posts, but haven\'t found anyone referring to this.

Anyway, I am going to make it 8 parts APC : 2 parts SoE. Will report back the results in a few days.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2002, 09:45 PM
Hey Lutz,
Check the pheromone Reference Material at the top of the page under the Cookbook section.

Lutz
12-13-2002, 11:35 PM
Well? What I am talking about is APC/SoE combo, not APC/NPA/SoE (JBDD#1). I don\'t think Nimbus refers to this in there.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2002, 11:46 PM
Hey Lutz,

You\'re right, nothing like that in the Cookbook. Try it out and see, maybe if it works, can call it Lutz Magic. By the way, are you talking about MIXING liquid SOE and APC?

Lutz
12-14-2002, 08:07 AM
Yes, it\'s liquid SoE + APC.

No responses so far, but I\'ve never had success anyway w/ pheros. Nonetheless, I plan to do more trials.

cuddlebear
12-14-2002, 08:50 AM
I always get disheartened and perplexed when I read stories of those who have used pheros for an extended period without success. I hope deep down that there have been signs all along but maybe they are too subtle to be recognized. I have had success from day one and have been a firm believer in pheros ever since, but I wish I knew what variable it is that is causing some people to not get results, even after staying with it a long time. Hope you find a killer mix soon, dude, cuz I really hate to see anyone give up on it. It\'s just too good when it\'s working. Cuddles

Lutz
12-14-2002, 08:57 AM
Thanks for the encouragement, Cuddles! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

BTW, I just got my PI/m bottle in the mail, so I am gonna try out KR#1. Hope it works...

Whitehall
12-14-2002, 09:37 AM
This APC/SoE mix sounds terrible! Way too much, way too many, unsubtle fragrances! Each on it\'s own is tolerable but together, I\'d think they would clash or you would be fragrance-limited rather than pheromone limited.

Maybe I should say that this combo doesn\'t sound BALANCED both fragrance-to-fragrance and fragrance-to-pheromones.

But hey, I bet someone will love it.

krtel
12-14-2002, 12:37 PM
I second that.

- Krish