PDA

View Full Version : My New experimental Mix

druid
12-12-2002, 09:22 PM
Ok I just mixed up a batch of a new mix. It is cool scent, PI/w, and a little TE (for some none). I like cool scent by itself, but wanted some more nol. I looked at chem set nol -- good but too expensive. So I went with a bottle of used PI/w for 25 bucks! Thanks Bruce.

So I mixed it up a bottle I order from another website ( http://www.sunburstbottle.com (\"http://www.sunburstbottle.com\") ). I order a couple of roll ons, an atomizer, and a few bottles for dabing. I started mixing it in the atomizer but soon noticed that PI/w doesn\'t mix well, so I transfered the entire mix to one of dab on bottles. It has a pretty small mouth -- roughly 1/2 the size of a RM bottle.

So here are the rations: Cool Scent : PI/w : TE/m 2:1:0.5. I have been experimenting with cool scent and RM before I got the PI/w. I had some pretty good results (I posted it a couple of weeks ago). So I wanted some none in the mix and some more nol, but I don\'t want the RM scent to clash with the cool scent smell (I wasn\'t wearing them mixed -- just on at the same time on different parts of the body). So in this mix I got lots of nol, some none and secret ingredents, and a little couplins (from the PI/w). If I had some chem rone (or if I wasn\'t low on SOE) I would throw that in. I will be trying this out tommorow at work and over the next few days while christmas shopping. Will post my results here.

druid
12-15-2002, 03:13 PM
Not much in terms of results so far. I have a good amount left, so tommorow while christmas shopping I will use the rest at one time. I think next time I will either up the cool scent or take out the TE and maybe replace it with RM.

Lutz
12-15-2002, 04:48 PM
Good luck! Keep us posted. If it goes well, you can name it DR#1 or something. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

druid
12-17-2002, 12:15 PM
Ok went christmas shopping last night and like I said I put the rest of the mix on....nothing. I mean nothing /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif . I am gonna completely dump that mix.

Today was my graduation(for my BS), lots of hot chicks everywhere, and I had on cool scent and a dab of RM(on chin) and I seemed to be gettin some smiles and side glances despite the fact that I was obvioulsly in a blue mood.

I am bound and determined to get my name in the cookbook. So I think the next thing I will try is cool scent spiked with PI/w and a dab of RM. And if it works I will call it \"the merlyn mix\". Will report back.

Watcher
12-17-2002, 12:19 PM
Lol well you gotta promote it at every chance and get it into widespread use to.

Remember folks DD#1 is SOE 70% and NPA 30% of total mix. And works great at making people friendly, loosening women up social wise and getting sexual hits. If you want more respect make it 60:40 of total mix.

CptKipling
12-18-2002, 01:29 PM
lol

Looks like I need to compile all of my mixes!

Watcher
12-19-2002, 12:04 AM
We need new mixes incorparating pheromax product, anyone for SOE and pheromax and NPA and pheromax etc etc.