PDA

View Full Version : LEX - DYLAN - JAMBAT

**DONOTDELETE**
08-25-2001, 06:22 AM
THANKS FOR THE REPLIES. I GOT A 1 OUNCE BOTTLE OF APC IN WHICH I HAVE USED SOME. BY THE TIME I RECEIVE NPA I SHOULD HAVE USED ENOUGH OF MY APC TO PUT THE WHOLE BOTTLE OF NPA IN. WHAT DO YOU THINK? THANKS AGAIN. MOBSTER.

oscar
08-25-2001, 07:48 AM
MOBSTER,

Some guys mix large quantities of products together and get lucky. Some DON\'T!

PLEASE! before dumping whole or even half bottles of anything into anything else, EXPERIMENT a little!

Use three of drops of one product, and maybe six drops of the other.Try to find a small bottle or vial to mix them in.

I know it\'s hard to measure \"drops\" out of an open-mouth bottle,so try this.Using a clean drinking straw,hold straw near top-dip bottom of straw in liquid,(you may want to practice with water first)-put fingertip over top of straw tightly enough to seal it up-then lift straw from liquid. In the straw should be several drops of liquid, depending on how deep you put the straw into the bottle.Place straw into or over the container you\'re going to mix in and release fingertip from top of straw,and out comes your stuff! Then add dropper topped product just using the dropper.

If the resulting mixture is not satisfactory,...OOPS!...too bad, but at least you\'ll still have 95% of your stuff left!

Down the road you may meet a woman who responds to the effects of one product but doesn\'t like the fragrance of the other. If you\'ve dumped the whole shitload together, where are you then? images/icons/frown.gif

Good Luck,
Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-25-2001, 05:50 PM
I use sample bottles from other colognes I’ve collected over the years. The little 2ml ones that are tiny and you don’t even notice them in your pocket. They’re great for a pick-me-up when you go to the bathroom or while you’re out. Use these for mixing, but first make sure you fill the bottle with rubbing alcohol two days prior to using them, you need to get the smell of the other cologne out of the plastic top. (tip it over so the rubbing alcohol is touching the plastic during these few days, 2 should be enough).

If you don’t have one of these bottles ask your brother, sister or even a friend if they have something they’re no longer going to use. Do your mixing in this and when you find a combo go from there.

Also the APC is VERY thick so it’s hard to take out of the bottle even when using the thumb on the straw method, make sure you put the APC in first then add the NPA to it later.

Good luck,
Dylan

**DONOTDELETE**
08-25-2001, 10:50 PM
Get yourself one of those small bottles e-oils come in you know, the slender, tall bottles, I think they hold about 10 of 15 ml and mix it in there is you think it might not work, therefore you won\'t mess up you\'re whole bottle of APC. I\'m testing an APC/NPA/Edge mix now. Sound crazy? It is. But that doesn\'t mean everyone should do it. I just may not work. And read my post called \"Edge Madness\" for some Edge tips. images/icons/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-27-2001, 08:08 AM
I\'m in full agreement with the other posts, Mobster.

DON\'T attempt on first try for a killer mix. You may be unpleasantly surprised at what you end up with. images/icons/shocked.gif

Get a small 10-15 ml bottle, and start with jambat\'s mixture of 1/3 NPA and 2/3 APC, or I suggest even more conservatively a little less NPA -- maybe 1/4 NPA to 3/4 APC.

Use small amounts to mix with initially, then increase until you find something that works for you consistently. After that, you probably could safely mix a large batch.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-27-2001, 07:36 PM
Then you can mix a huge batch that will last forever!! Oh, am I getting ahead of myself here?