PDA

View Full Version : The ladies' restroom

**DONOTDELETE**
12-12-2002, 05:20 PM
Awright, time fer anutha blonde joke.

A blonde, brunette and redhead went into a bar together. The bartender told them to check out the crazy mirror in the restroom. He said,\"If you look in the mirror and say something true, you will get a fabulous gift but if you say something untrue, you will be sucked into the mirror and never be heard from again.\"

The ladies decided to go and try it. The redhead went first, saying\"I think that I am the smartest of the 3 of us.\" Large stacks of 100 dollar bills flew out at her and she collected it excitedly.

The brunette, seeing this, looked in the mirror and said, \"I think that I am the most attractive of the 3 of us.\" The key to a brand new Lexus flew out to her with a note that said the car was in front of the bar.

Seeing the success of her friends, the blonde went and stood in front of the mirror. Staring into the mirror, she said,\"I think...\" and was immediately sucked up into the mirror.

LOL, no offense, I\'m actually quite partial to attractive blonde women and seek them out to have as girlfriends and party with.

seadove
12-12-2002, 11:48 PM
I wonder how I would look like in front of that mirror with my broken leg.

Captain Hook?

seadove(with a parrot sitting on his shoulder)

(and I wonder if I will be s.....)

Lutz
12-13-2002, 07:16 AM
LOL /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Poor blondes...

Elana
12-13-2002, 07:18 AM
Poor blondes??? You must be joking.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-14-2002, 12:29 AM
Howdy Elana,

Glad ya liked it. Like I said before, I think the world is jealous of blondes \'cause they DO have the most fun. So, thus, blonde jokes evolved. My previous blonde gfs loved funny blonde jokes, and I got some of the best to share.