PDA

View Full Version : HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!

trejoe
12-12-2002, 01:53 PM
I need your help everybody Im looking for a mixture that will help me get the attention of this girl at work. I know that the phero\'s do that but Im looking for something that will give me the real edge in the field so please all you experence gurus out there please HELP ME !!!!

cuddlebear
12-12-2002, 01:54 PM
We\'ll help but the more details you give us the better our answer .... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-12-2002, 01:57 PM
My advice to you is to spend as much time in here reading until you get familiar with what everyone is talking about as you can. That way you will be more informed, and less likely to be let down. Phero\'s work but are not magic, so it is very good to know what you can about them. People on here are fairly friendly and will help others, but I think it is good for everyone to be able to help themselves also.

trejoe
12-12-2002, 02:03 PM
Thanks I will keep that in mind and I will stick around so I can get the hang of things around here.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-12-2002, 02:11 PM
You might check into getting some SOE gel packs. There is a lot of info on here about them. I don\'t know if they will give you the exact results you are looking for but they seem like a good item to get started with. People tend to get chatty around you when wearing it and the packs are easy to carry around, about the size of a condom.

CJ01
12-12-2002, 02:36 PM
Depends on the size of the condom though right EL? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CJ01
12-12-2002, 02:40 PM
In order for us to be more helpful, we will need some more info. Who´s the girl, what´s she like-age character etc. What kind of a place to you work in - industry, office, what type are the people you´re trying to impress and so on.

CJ /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

trejoe
12-12-2002, 02:57 PM
Ok Im 17 she is 17 and I work in a fastfood resturant MC D she is a pretty nice girl she is very polite and she is kinda gitty shes given me the DCIHL thingy before even with out phero\'s but then it kinda stoped so I pretty much looking for something that will rejuv the relation ship.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-12-2002, 03:08 PM
Have you asked her out, or asked to spend time with her alone in any way?

trejoe
12-12-2002, 03:20 PM
We were planning to go check out a movie in about 2 weeks.

biteme
12-12-2002, 03:53 PM
Its hard for anyone to tell what a killer product/mix for you will be, because everyone\'s body chemistry is different. A product/mix may work great for one person, but not necessarily so for another.

Some experts say that that younger guys need less -none (because they\'re supposedly already producing lots of natural -none on their own), you might want to look into getting some SOE gel packs to test out. Some people like the fragrance, some don\'t. I personally don\'t, but I purchased it because there were really good user reviews on SOE. Lots of guys have pretty good luck w/it. It has 4 parts -nol and 1 part -rone. The -nol will make people chatty and more friendly.

Check out the newbie kits on the home page. There\'s a couple of them. Good kits to start out with. And do some field testing w/people before you \'test\' the pheros out on her. So you get a sense of how much to wear, etc. Especially if you do decide to go w/a -none product. You wouldn\'t want to do an OD test w/her since your trying to get her, I mean.

Good luck !