PDA

View Full Version : has anyone out there tried the product attraction?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-12-2002, 09:54 AM
Hi all I was just wondering if anyone has tried the product attraction as I am thinking of picking some up (I prefer a spray type and something either with a light scent or no scent) any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

CJ01
12-12-2002, 11:04 AM
In that case Attraction sounds like the right product for you. I´ve not tried the scented version myself but I have the scented one. Personally I like the scent for a guy. It´s also a good product for a phero beginner.

You can also try AFA which is practically scentess. It comes in a dropper bottle and you can add it to your own cologne without changing it´s scent as happens with other products which contain -none.

Attraction and AFA have bothe nol and none in almost epual parts.

AE is one of the best products too (in my opinion) and it doesn´t smell as bad as it used to. It now has a light fragrance added.

Hope this helps, CJ /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
12-12-2002, 11:50 PM
Its quite powerful so watch how much you use, compared with the main products i would say its on the level with AE and Primal instinct.

seadove
12-13-2002, 01:40 AM
I think THE EDGE can be quite good as a spray but now don\'t you expect too much out of all this. You must be patient.

seadove

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2002, 09:48 PM
Yo\' seadove,
How much TE do you use? Is Pro Edge as effective, I got a sample atomizer that I\'m trying out?