PDA

View Full Version : Pheros-points to ponder (and a wierd scenario)

**DONOTDELETE**
12-11-2002, 11:54 PM
Just a couple of thoughts to ponder upon:
I\'ve phrased the question from a male point of view. All the \"pc\" readers can rephrase the question to match their own sex (m/f).

1. What if I walk into a crowded bar with a mix of guys and girls, and a girl detects the pheros I\'m wearing from a distance, how would she know that the pheros are coming from me?

2. Any theories on what would happen if 90% of guys in a room are wearing pheros in a room filled with a mix of guys and girls? Or here\'s an even wierder scenario:
Imagine this:
A bunch of male and female members from this forum decide to have a get-together at... let\'s just say a pub. Needless to say, being phero user, we\'ll probably all (males and females) end up wearing phero\'s to the party. Wonder what would happen with such a high level of pheromones present in one place.

Any thoughts...............

biteme
12-12-2002, 12:02 AM
#2 and/or Imagine This = ORGY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-12-2002, 12:02 AM
In reply to question 2.
An Orgy? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Seriously though, I think your phero sensors would shut down due to the overload. Same situation as when you are in a gym I suppose where everyone is sweating like crazy. Or in a perfume store and your nose begins to ignore the barrage of stimulus.

A more scientific or experienced point of view would be appreciated though /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

biteme
12-12-2002, 12:07 AM
In all seriousness, that\'s what the more veteran phero users have said also. That your sensors would shut down due to overload, I mean.

I was just messin\' around. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-12-2002, 12:10 AM
Still no comments on question # 1.
Anyone.....anyone.......Buhler.......Buhler....... Fry.......

biteme
12-12-2002, 12:16 AM
Here\'s a link that pertains to #1 :

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=41999&page=3&v iew=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart= (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=41999&page=3&v iew=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=\")

This has been discussed in other threads on the boards also. I can\'t recall what threads though.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-12-2002, 12:18 AM
Another thread had briefly broached this subject. Put enough on and hang out long enough and the girl would pinpoint where the pheros are comin\' from. However, the side effect is occasionally having the girl hit on the wrong guy.

biteme
12-12-2002, 12:21 AM
Also, I don\'t know how new you are to pheros; sorry if I\'m telling you something you already know.

But if your target detects your pheros from let\'s say 15 feet away in a smoky and crowded bar, you\'re probably wearing a bit too much.

I think someone theorized that if your pheros are detected by a target more than 2 feet from you, you\'re wearing too much.

Someone correct me if I\'m wrong.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-12-2002, 04:11 PM
Yeah, but the thing is that women\'s VNOs are much more highly developed than guys\'. They can indeed very accurately pinpoint the source of pheros from even 5 feet away. That\'s why I\'m soooo excited about the phero discovery(LOL).

druid
12-12-2002, 04:27 PM
She should be able to tell who they are coming from by your behavior.

And if there is gonna be an orgy get-togther, I AM THERE /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif I will just pour all my products on (whole bottle) and show up. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

cuddlebear
12-12-2002, 05:08 PM
You gon\' stink /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-12-2002, 05:34 PM
I\'m there too should there be an orgy!!! Been a while since one of those went down, LOL.

BUT we gotta make sure MORE girls than guys!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
12-12-2002, 06:41 PM
Why? Who says? I kinda like it more guys than girls...where\'s my killer mix? Y\'all are in for it now...

Cuddles. Did you just fart or was that Druid walking by?

cuddlebear
12-12-2002, 06:50 PM
Not me. Bear farts are kinda obvious /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Little Caesar\'s Chicken Wings/Nacho Cheese Doritos/Vanilla Coke 5:3:1

**DONOTDELETE**
12-12-2002, 07:33 PM
LOL
Ohmygod, with the breakdown, too.

That was foul. We should stop being so foul. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

cuddlebear
12-12-2002, 07:45 PM
Fowl in my case, main ingredient wings. But hey, it was Druid anyway .. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
12-12-2002, 11:46 PM
Gotta comment here, to be honest having had 10 at once n a room, well you tend to shutdown but still react everyone opens up and gets quite happy.

Orgys have been had however by many with pheros.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-14-2002, 12:55 AM
All I\'ll say is, been there, done that.

franki
12-14-2002, 04:59 AM
I guess you didn\'t experience orgy\'s with pheromones. Would be an interesting thing to see what effect phero\'s have.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

cuddlebear
12-14-2002, 05:21 AM
Watcher said it was common a couple of posts ago? Sounds like a pretty wild setup to me ... maybe we should ask him for details? Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Lutz
12-14-2002, 08:14 AM
Yeah, it would be really interesting.