PDA

View Full Version : Cookbook Section for Women/Proposed Agreement

**DONOTDELETE**
12-11-2002, 06:06 PM
Hey, ladies,I got permission to put together a cookbook section for women. I\'m going back through the women\'s forum posts and getting our recipes together so they can be presented in a coherent and easily accessible way. That\'s my goal, anyway. Help for the female newbie and a reference for the rest of us. Deadline is \"by Christmas.\" What I propose is that I\'ll get together what I can and post it here for your review -- and then you get three days to comment. Comments received after the comment period would be incorporated in the next edition. Does that sound fair?P.S. I have to do this on my computer at work since I can\'t cut and paste on this internet appliance, so it\'s going to be fairly short and maybe far less than perfect, but I hope to at least make a start for us, and we can perfect it over time.

cuddlebear
12-11-2002, 06:28 PM
All the ladies owe FTR for this one! A true heroine! And if anybody needs a male guinea pig (to make sure the recipes are good, of course) ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

cuddlebear
12-12-2002, 08:01 PM
That\'s right, ladies, give FTR her props! And anyone who disses her is committing a FOUL ... hey referee! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-12-2002, 08:06 PM
!! Oh, no, not a FOUL! That\'s like a vile, but worse, right?

Hey, I haven\'t done anything yet. But I am working on it. And I will produce SOMETHING by deadline.

cuddlebear
12-12-2002, 08:15 PM
That\'s OK, take your time, we don\'t want you to FOUL anything up /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-12-2002, 08:19 PM
God knows, I hope it doesn\'t come out vulgar and too personal. Because that would just be

FOUL