PDA

View Full Version : Alter Ego is the BOMB! Thanks posters!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-24-2001, 09:52 PM
I just wanted to let you guys know that I really appreciate all your posts! I\'ve been a \"silent\" forum member for quite awhile now, and finally just had to try these things out. I am SOOO glad I did! I purchased Alter Ego about two weeks ago, and I can\'t believe the difference in how people treat me. I am truly and completely grateful to all who helped me make the decision - it has truly changed my life. The very first time I tried it, I went out with a friend to a local nightclub that we\'ve been frequenting for years. For two years, I didn\'t have one significant experience there, but the first time I went there wearing AE, I got two phone numbers, and one of those numbers turned into a date which has since turned into a pretty cool \"light\" relationship (we spend about two days a week together) and I am HAPPY!!!

Thanks again to all!

Bill

oscar
08-25-2001, 06:18 AM
Idol,

SALUT!
THREE CHEERS!
TWENTY-ONE GUNS!BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBANG!

DAMN!..I could read posts like that ALL DAY!

CONGRATULATIONS! images/icons/laugh.gif

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-25-2001, 08:59 AM
Hey, Idol! Let us know how you used AE images/icons/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-27-2001, 06:23 AM
Just as it said to: I put some on my neck (just a dab on each side rubbed in) and then a little bit more on my wrists. Love the aroma of that stuff - kinda orangy, musky, woody, but gives your nose a little \"tingle\" or something...I really like the hits I\'ve been getting from it - very solid responses. Most girls I talk to after a while just smile and say \"see you later\" and walk away - they\'re polite, but not \"glued\". AE keeps \'em \"glued\" to me it seems. Gotta say it\'s good to be back up at school though - the honey\'s are out in full force images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-27-2001, 12:47 PM
Hey idol i think you got a dead pan DIHL taken a little further by the glued happening good luck at school and have fun lol

**DONOTDELETE**
08-27-2001, 07:17 PM
Good job!