PDA

View Full Version : THE CENTIPEDE

seadove
12-11-2002, 11:39 AM
The guy was lonely, and decided life would be more fun if he had a pet. So he went to the pet store and told the owner that he wanted to buy an unusual pet.
After some discussion, he finally bought a centipede, which came in a little white box to use for his house. He took the box back home, found a good location for the box, and decided he would start off by taking his new pet to the bar to have a drink. So he asked the centipede in the box, \"Would you like to go to Frank\'s with me and have a beer?\"

But there was no answer from his new pet. This bothered him a bit, but waited a few minutes and then asked him again, \"How about going to the bar and having a drink with me?\"

But again, there was no answer from his new friend and pet. So he waited a few minutes more, thinking about the situation. He decided to ask him one more time; this time putting his face up against the centipede\'s house and shouting, \"Hey, in there! Would you like to go to Frank\'s place and have a drink with me?\"

A little voice came out of the box: \"I heard you the first time! I\'m putting on my shoes.\"

**DONOTDELETE**
12-11-2002, 11:48 AM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif I love that

seadove
12-11-2002, 11:52 AM
I suppose franki will skin me once again for using his name?

seadove

CJ01
12-11-2002, 12:06 PM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif nice one

Watcher
12-11-2002, 12:43 PM
Ha ha

franki
12-11-2002, 01:25 PM
\"I suppose franki will skin me once again for using his name?\"

Yes, you have been warned. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Do all your stories have a Frank or Franki in them?

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CJ01
12-11-2002, 02:21 PM
Did I mention that `Frank´ is an ex bf of mine? CJ /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

franki
12-11-2002, 02:25 PM
I am not surprised. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

CJ01
12-11-2002, 02:36 PM
In what way?
CJ /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

franki
12-11-2002, 02:39 PM
You seem to have something with that name. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

CJ01
12-11-2002, 02:46 PM
Like what?

franki
12-11-2002, 02:53 PM
The last few days you seem to mention my name in every other post, for example. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

seadove
12-12-2002, 08:16 AM
I think she loves you franki.
Go for it.

seadove

**DONOTDELETE**
12-12-2002, 08:19 AM
Franki and CJ
Sitting in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G...

franki
12-12-2002, 08:47 AM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-12-2002, 04:58 PM
Oh, so CJ IS a girl. Wasn\'t sure from the posts or profile.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-12-2002, 06:16 PM
Well, be happy, because that\'s as much information as you\'ll ever get outta her. CJ\'s mysterious.

CJ01
12-13-2002, 01:23 PM
I don´t think I´m more anonymous than the majotiy of other people on this board. I´m just the only one who gets any stick for it.
CJ /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

franki
12-13-2002, 01:24 PM
Well, most people would reveal their hair colour if asked, or with the guys, also their age and weight /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

CJ01
12-13-2002, 01:31 PM
Okay I´ve updated my profile.

CJ01
12-13-2002, 01:33 PM
I had always assumed that `CJ´ was an obvious indication, I guess it is not after all. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Gerund
12-13-2002, 03:18 PM
\"CJ\" would be gender-neutral in the U.S., anyway, not indicative of either.

Off the top of my head, I can think of more male characters in television shows, for instance, that are known by two-letter combinations...such as \"BJ\" in M*A*S*H, and \"DJ,\" who played Roseanne Barr\'s son in her sitcom.

Thanks for updating your profile, CJ! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2002, 10:51 PM
Hey CJ?,

Well OK, that\'s somewhat of an improvement.

But how would you respond to the old, \"Hi, tell me about yourself\"? Why are you being so mysterious? What\'s your name? How old are you? What\'s your hair color? What country you live in? What kind of work do you do? If any of this is being politically incorrect, so sorry, that\'s just me coming out of my shell, LOL.

Oh WAIT a minute!!! I know what\'s going on. You come here from the planet Boozdangit and are purple and green with little tentacles. You are actually 2003 years old but age gracefully, and you plan to get personal contacts from the members of this Forum. Then, when you visit, you will suck out their brains and spinal fluid. Am I close to the truth?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2002, 11:48 PM
maybe you\'d better not sniff any peppermint oil after all...

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2002, 11:57 PM
LMAO (don\'t know how to get icon here)
Or MAYBE I need to put the ol\' buttsky to bedsky.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-14-2002, 12:05 AM
the planet Boozdangit? Is that south or north of Zortran, I keep forgetting...

**DONOTDELETE**
12-14-2002, 12:15 AM
200,000 light years Southeast. That\'s if warp drive is working, LOL.

You realize I posted like this just to get CJ to put more about herself in her profile, like the rest of us.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-14-2002, 12:32 AM
I do realize.

Just wonder if you realize, you may as well go talk to a fire hydrant. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif CJ\'s like Old Man River. Must know somethin\'. Don\'t say nothin\'. Just keeps rollin\' along.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-14-2002, 12:46 AM
Thas purrrrty funnnnny. BTW, I absolutely loved the recipe you posted. Was reading through it, thinking it would make a good dessert. Then, when, mistakes started happening, at first, I thought I would let you know about corrections needed. THEN, I realized it\'s a joke. Pretty slow , ain\'t I?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-14-2002, 12:58 AM
A coworker sent me that when I told her I was baking this Christmas and giving food as gifts. I thought it was going to be a real recipe too and ended up with the giggles bad, sitting in front of my monitor at work.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-14-2002, 01:07 AM
I mentioned this before, reminds me of some comedy movie in the past where the chef took some cooking sherry and then, \"A leetle for you(pouring it in the bowl), a leetle for ME(drinking from the bottle), a leetle more for you, a leeeetle for ME.\"

Now, my family DOES make the BEST Christmas fruitcake in the world and we are trying singlehandedly to reverse the world\'s opinions about fruitcake. Unfortunately, the recipe is all the way in my folks\' home in \'Bama.