PDA

View Full Version : Primal Instincts - Scented or Unscented?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-10-2002, 09:36 PM
I\'ve been looking at the posting and alot of people are saying PI and SoE are a great mix. I\'m looking to purchase them, but I had some questions first.

I was curious if this mix involved the unscented or scented versions of PI. Also is it the SoE Gel or normal SoE that is used in the mix?

Also, I must have missed how they were mixed as well.

Thanks for the help!

CptKipling
12-11-2002, 01:37 AM
Don\'t be so lazy! Look back at the thread!

Just this once...

Unscented PI (scented PI would create smell mixing issues), and normal SOE.

I cant remember the ratios either, and since I\'m already posting, I\'m not looking for them! I think 7:3, a guess though...

Lutz
12-11-2002, 03:58 AM
KR#1 is 7 parts SoE (not gel) : 3 parts PI/m (unscented). Krtel seems to have much success with it, so I ordered PI/m yesterday. I hope I can duplicate his success...

If you want to know more about this combo, check out the thread titled \"Interesting hits from my mix.\"

**DONOTDELETE**
12-11-2002, 09:08 AM
Great thanks for the help. I didn\'t know what PI/m meant, other than it was one of the PI\'s. as for SoE I read so many posts about each type and I got confused, after I made my post I did realize it\'s the normal SoE thats used (for obvious mixing purposes)

I don\'t think it\'s fair to be insulted, I did look around but there are alot of posts here and I don\'t have hours to sit and read them all.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-11-2002, 09:08 AM
Great thanks for the help. I didn\'t know what PI/m meant, other than it was one of the PI\'s. as for SoE I read so many posts about each type and I got confused, after I made my post I did realize it\'s the normal SoE thats used (for obvious mixing purposes)

I don\'t think it\'s fair to be insulted, I did look around but there are alot of posts here and I don\'t have hours to sit and read them all.

krtel
12-11-2002, 06:42 PM
I don\'t think he was insulting you, rather making a suggestion. There are three versions of Primal Instinct: Primal for men scented, Primal for men unscented, and Primal for women unscented.

In KR#1, Primal for men unscented is used. Lutz gave you the correct ratio, it is 7 parts of SoE to 3 parts of PI/m unscented.

- Krish