PDA

View Full Version : Skin or Clothes?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-10-2002, 06:13 PM
every time i read where to put pheros, its always somewhere like on the skin. Which clearly is better because it mixes with your natural pheros quiccker, but what if i used it on clothes instead? I mean it might take a bit longer but it should last longer too right? thus making me and my pheros more efficient? If im totally wrong please let me kno so i stop wasting it.

Lutz
12-11-2002, 04:07 AM
Well, it depends. Certain products/mixes can stain your clothing, so you wouldn\'t want to apply them onto your clothing. (Not to mention washing is more cumbersome.) On the other hand, certain products/mixes can irritate your skin. Each has its own pros and cons. So I don\'t think applying them onto your skin is \"clearly better\" than applying them onto your clothing. That\'s just my 2 cents, though...

Which product/mix are you talking about, by the way?

koolking1
12-11-2002, 04:51 AM
Unless I\'m in a sure thing sexual situation, I only apply them to clothing. You get better \"exposure\" to your intended recipients and the mones last a while and build up unless you have said clothing dry cleaned. People on this thread, newer ones mostly, tend to worry about the right mix for themselves whilst I don\'t. If a woman gets the right mix from smelling my clothing - that\'s terrific and then it\'s the right mix for her!! As I said, I do apply some APC in sexual situations and it does tend to do something for most women in that situation. Hope this helps.