PDA

View Full Version : Oil this Oil that...somthing short might turn long

**DONOTDELETE**
12-10-2002, 05:24 PM
LoL now i know what your all thinking with that Subject.... dirty people.... but sorry to disappoint. I actually have 3 questiongs involving the subject.

1) What is the difference between SPMO and the regular musk oil?
2) hads anyone ever expirienced rashes or pimples? So far i havnt but its best to be safer then sorry.
3) Lets say i wore some pheros for a week around the same girl. Do you suppose this (my male dominace mostly) could be imprinted on her brain or would the feelings fade as soon as the pheros did?

biteme
12-10-2002, 05:53 PM
Some people have reported getting rashes/pimples on areas where they applied pheros to. Their solution to that was to apply the pheros elsewhere. Here\'s the thread :

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=39504&page=&vi ew=&sb=&o=&fpart=all&vc=1 (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=39504&page=&vi ew=&sb=&o=&fpart=all&vc=1\")

As for your pheros/you being imprinted on your target\'s brain, all I know is that NPA has a \'reputation\' of having a short term effect. Like you\'ll meet a girl, she\'ll be all into you, you get her number, you call her in a few days or the next day, but by that time she\'s come her senses and wonders what she saw in you, etc.

I\'ve only had a couple experiences like that. Other more seasoned veterans maybe able to give you more info on \'imprints\'

Lutz
12-11-2002, 04:12 AM
1) What is the difference between SPMO and the regular musk oil?

The \"regular musk oil\"? You mean the ones sold in stores? Well, SPMO is said to contain small amounts of -nol.

belgareth
12-11-2002, 05:48 AM
Lutz:

Read up on classical conditioning. If every time you are around somebody you are using the same pheromones, over time they will associate the pheromone reaction with you at a subliminal level. Then, your voice or even the thought of you should trigger the response.

I have no idea of how long it will take but since you are working with a very primitive part of the brain, it shouldn\'t take all that long. It\'s not much different than training a dog to sit. It\'s quick and easy but requires reinforcement periodically.

Lutz
12-11-2002, 05:51 AM
I beg your pardon? belgareth, I wasn\'t the one who asked this question...

belgareth
12-11-2002, 05:53 AM
Oops, my apologies. Got in a hurry and didn\'t look back far enough.

Lutz
12-11-2002, 05:54 AM
It\'s all right. No harm done. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

belgareth
12-11-2002, 05:56 AM
None the less, it\'s an interesting subject with a lot of potential. I\'d like to hear anyone else\'s thoughts along those lines.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-11-2002, 06:00 AM
I think it\'s a very effective tool - pheros or no pheros. You can condition someone to respond on one word -- and they can condition you the same way. \"Magic words\" are fun. What\'s great about using pheromones in conditioning is that once the person grows accustomed to the signature you\'re presenting and the novelty wears off, you can tweak it and get them paying attention again.