PDA

View Full Version : Singaporean testing

dkseeker
12-10-2002, 04:17 AM
Hello guys, today finally convinced that pheroes can work. So far tested with Soe and ae with little or no effect. Perhaps harder in asian enviroment. Today, I tried 4 dabs of DD, 1 behind each ear and 2 on the neck with coolwater as a cover scent. Noticed that when I was in open areas there isn\'t much effect. Initially, quite down thinking that it is not working, I guess the nones affected me. When I got on the bus and looked for a seat, instead of me going in as usual, that guy suddenly moved away, though that this was nothing strange. As day progresses noticed that girls tended to looked at me, while guys tend to avoid looking at me. There was one girl who was seating in front of me during dinner with back facing me with two guys beside her. Somehow, she kept on looking back at my direction. I noticed that my female cousin who was with me tend to touch me a lot. I even got an interview by 4 girls, one which is a jap. The others smiled at me when I looked at them. I believed I finally found a combination that can work for me in an asian enviroment! thanks a lot to this forum and DD! Meanwhile I am contemplating using DD lite, can someone explain the lesser is better concept? I dun get the idea, I thought that the reason we use as much none as possible is to achieve greater effect, the only thing holding us back is ODing. Then, why is less better?

Watcher
12-10-2002, 12:34 PM
Seeing as though in my former reincarnation as donaldduck i invented it here goes (DD works great on asian women for some reason - aussie myself)

ANyway DD is 70% SOE and 30% NPA
DD Lite is 95% SOE and 5% NPA that breaks down as follows for DD Lite

19 parts SOE to 1 part NPA of the total mix or if you mix it up in a SOE bottle. 9.5 mls of SOE and .5 mls of NPA.
Its just cutting down the Anone as some people think that a very small amount is best, others get better hits from straight ANone products but its really depends alot on many factors.

Anyway hope that helps you out. I should rename them watcher #1 and watcher lite as the names sort of stuck when i became watcher.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-10-2002, 02:08 PM
watcher, how come you changed your name, anyway?

Watcher
12-10-2002, 07:36 PM
There was a flaming incident a while back where da sceptik flamed the board causing chaos as he went, anyway there was a thread where bruce got pissed off with him de registered everyone that had posted in that thread as he didnt have time to edit it or whatever and later offered to reinstate everyone else with access if i remember jambat got de reged as well, but as it was i didnt take up the offer, just registered a new name and have gone from there, and then lost the password and the email account i had with it got deleted so i just kept the current one.
As is i would have 3000+ posts if i counted both of them.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-10-2002, 07:41 PM
Wow, I had no idea. Thanks for that piece of forum history.

dkseeker
12-11-2002, 03:53 AM
Thanks a lot watcher!

Watcher
12-11-2002, 12:14 PM
No problem fulltiltredhead, take a look back through the archieves clowns do get laid also and 20 of them can be fitted in a mini.
No problem dseeker, thats what were here for. Good luck with the DD mixes.