PDA

View Full Version : When do I have to reapply mones?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-10-2002, 01:04 AM
Hi guys, this is a great forum and the regulars have got some fascinating stories and great advice.

Can any of you experts comment?

I\'ve been using couple drops of AE and about 6\" of SOE + couple dabs of PI/w when I go to work every morning. Supposing one is to work 8 hour days. When would you have to reapply, to keep the pheros effective.

Watcher
12-10-2002, 01:20 AM
This seems to vary depending on each persons perception of active time and how long it works, as a guide anywhere from 6 hours up to i think is my preference 10-12 hours. Once a day basically unless you shower of a nighttime and go back out social and clubbing etc. Then reapply after a shower.
Use natural soap also.

Zap
12-10-2002, 01:24 AM
Watcher..

Why the natural soap?

Watcher
12-10-2002, 01:29 AM
Natural soap breaks down existing pheros avoids over stinking and you get the clean new applied phero smell with the reapplication. I find that existing pheros break down to Anone after a while and can drive women off in droves.

Zap
12-10-2002, 01:36 AM
Thanks....interesting....actually, I found that sometimes even after a shower....people look at me just I was wearing pheromones...however, if I use a glycerin soap I did not see that similar reaction....

Watcher
12-10-2002, 01:38 AM
It does a much better job at removing existing synthetic applied and any natural buildup also.

cuddlebear
12-10-2002, 05:15 AM
Very interesting. I have always used Glycerine soap although it wasn\'t for that reason .. Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Whitehall
12-10-2002, 09:19 AM
There ain\'t no such thing as \"natural\" soap.

Soap is a synthetic human invention. The earliest form used lye form the ashes of wood fires to treat animal fats (lard). The caustic lye did a partial breakdown of the fats in lard and made a substance (soap) that combined the water solubility of lye with the grease solubility of lard. Hence it was useful for washing away grease with water.

Lard is not the only fat that can be used. Vegetable fats (palm oil and olive oils are two examples - Palmolive) can work as can glycerine (Nutragena).

The same chemical principle can be applied to make detergents which substitute animal or vegetable oils with refined oily compounds. Detergents can be made that are much stronger than soap in cutting grease and are more able to be completely cleared away with water.

In washing the human skin and hair, one can use any of the above. Some detergents are too strong and wash away too much of the oils that skins needs. Yet, almost all shampoos use detergents as their principal cleaning agent.

That said, I use French milled soaps scented with essential oils like sandalwood. Lacking that, I\'d use Ivory soap bars. Either seems to cut the exogenous pheromones just fine. A stronger detergent bar might be even better, especially if it had abrasives - like \"Lava.\"