PDA

View Full Version : AND YET ANOTHER BLONDE JOKE

seadove
12-09-2002, 10:03 PM
These blonde jokes seem to start a landslide.

A blonde and a redhead were talking and the blonde was complaining that her boyfriend was suffering from severe dandruff so the redhead suggested \"why don\'t you give him Head and Shoulders?\"
The blonde started to think and then blurted \"How do you give shoulders?\"

**DONOTDELETE**
12-09-2002, 10:06 PM
chuckle chuckle chuckle

seadove
12-09-2002, 10:08 PM
fulltiltetc
that redhead was not you neither

seadove

**DONOTDELETE**
12-09-2002, 10:12 PM
How do you know?

seadove
12-09-2002, 10:24 PM
donknow if I know and if I know I would\'nt know would I?

seadove

**DONOTDELETE**
12-10-2002, 06:51 AM
prolly not

Watcher
12-10-2002, 12:46 PM
Hey watch it with the blonde jokes he he, i guess blonde males are different hey, im smart now if i was a female id have problems with stupidity and so forth.

Elana
12-10-2002, 12:47 PM
Let\'s proofread your post and decide just how smart you are.

franki
12-10-2002, 12:48 PM
Don\'t forget the NLP and the mind mapping /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Watcher
12-10-2002, 12:52 PM
If i were to proofread my posts i would be here all day.

I can use NLP and mindmapping to get around that one hey guys. If the ideas are there with a few mistakes grammar wise oh well im blonde after all.

Whitehall
12-10-2002, 01:36 PM
If you proofread your posts prior to submitting them, you would post fewer items and more people would read and comprehend those that you did post.

Ergo, please proofread them.

upsidedown
12-10-2002, 01:42 PM
It\'s amazing how much more credible your thoughts are to readers when you use proper spelling and punctuation. If your post is poorly written, people tend to think you don\'t have a clue what you\'re talking about, if they even bother reading through your post at all.

Gerund
12-10-2002, 02:15 PM
FTR: Didn\'t he just use \"it\" without an antecedent? And was that the proper use for an ellipsis that followed? hehe

Now Don\'t Get Mad! I\'m teasing! If you get mad, I\'m gonna pout! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-10-2002, 02:34 PM
Since you asked.
Line 1 - misspelling (\"moe\" for \"more\"). Ironic, in the context.
Line 2 - improper antecedent (Very good, Gerund!) error in agreement
Line 3 - the elipsis is three periods with spaces between them. Four periods indicates a full stop (period to mark the end of a sentence) followed by an ellipsis.

If you pout, I\'ll spank you.

(That\'s right. I\'ve got my eye on you.)

I ramble; Watcher doesn\'t punctuate; and we all make mistakes sometimes, I guess.

upsidedown
12-10-2002, 02:46 PM
OK, my mistakes were noted and corrected. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-10-2002, 02:50 PM
What a good example you set!
+ for conduct

(Ok, out of teacher mode -- and I think this entitles you to a good shot at me. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif )

upsidedown
12-10-2002, 03:06 PM
Ironically, I had just come home from substitute teaching for Junior High English this afternoon. My former employer went bankrupt and I\'ve been doing substitute teaching the last six weeks while looking for another job. So, anybody who\'s ever experienced substitute teaching in Junior High knows how a sub is considered fair game for this age group, and how they can totally rattle your mind for quite some time. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

That’s my story anyway, and I’m sticking to it.

In all seriousness though, just about any post on here could be nitpicked and require some corrections. This is understandable since we’re all writing fairly quickly and don\'t always proofread. But, I do think we should make some effort to make our post readable.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-10-2002, 03:25 PM
Ok, I\'ll try to do better.

upsidedown
12-10-2002, 03:28 PM
>>Ok, I\'ll try to do better.

Oh, your posts are fine FTR. I wasn\'t meaning to imply otherwise! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-10-2002, 03:33 PM
I enjoy yours, too.

Gerund
12-10-2002, 08:59 PM
-------------------------------------
If you pout, I\'ll spank you.
-------------------------------------

ummmm... FTR... were you sincere with that offer? Buwahahahhaa! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif THAT\'s the Holiday Spirit I was looking for!

Shoot, I just laughed while drinking Diet Pepsi, and carbonated my nostrils. You planned that, didn\'t you FTR? I just know you did~

Mtnjim
12-11-2002, 10:11 AM
\"Shoot, I just laughed while drinking Diet Pepsi, and carbonated my nostrils.\"

Thats called an \"ASNR\" (asner) Acute Spontaneous Nasal Reflux
/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-11-2002, 10:33 AM
And of course I planned it! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif