PDA

View Full Version : Hitz (slang for "hits" ;)

**DONOTDELETE**
12-09-2002, 06:25 PM
OK, I haven\'t posted in awhile, but I have had some BOMB-DIGGETY hits with SOE/NPA over the past 6 months or so. Here are the most outstanding ones, no chronological order:

At a wedding anniversary, wearing 2 dabs NPA on neck and 2\" swipes of SOE on neck and wrists. I run into my 2nd-aunt, she greets me by PULLING me in for a kiss on the exact spot I dabbed NPA on my neck! The table I get sat at contains a couple guys and their fiancees/wives, and a bachelor, I must say that WITHOUT A DOUBT I DOMINATED the conversation the whole time! Usually the older guys start talking about stuff and you can hardly get a word in edgewise, but dead seriously EVERYONE was hanging on like every word that came out of my mouth! It was truly amazing!

At a wedding I went to recently I was wearing pretty much the same phero dosages/spots, most of the girls are pretty hardcore religious so they are scared of me I think, but one of them I know talked with me quite awhile, hot as hell but I\'m not interested in her. Basically I was the man again in convo among friends, etc.

At a Red Lobster, HOTTIE waitress about 30 yrs. comes up to me waiting for me to order, puts her hand on my shoulder and starts MASSAGING it, my friends were like open-mouth amazed. \"Dude, did you see what she was doing to your shoulder!?\" Heheheh... /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Then there\'s the one about the HOT_HOT_HOTTIE 35 yr. Pizza parlor lady, therein lies a tale! Too much to type for now though.

I get A LOT of DIHL from women when wearing SOE/NPA, but I\'m too much involved in work right now to do anything about it, I\'m not quite ready for the stress of \"macking\" it just yet. I mostly work a lot, so I don\'t get out to clubs and such very often, but I\'m planning to very soon for some new experiments.

I lost my bottle of SOE (I had about 1/8 left) and due to pioneering research by Krish /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif I took the plunge today and ordered another bottle of SOE, and a bottle of PRIMAL for men! Hurting my wallet right now, but you only live once my friends! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Slinger

cuddlebear
12-09-2002, 06:31 PM
Hey what about the HOT HOT HOTTIE? Yeah, KR#1 seems to be becoming a legend ... I haven\'t tried it yet ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CptKipling
12-09-2002, 06:32 PM
Hey its nice to hear from you again!

But even better to hear some of you hitz /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Whats your dosage?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-09-2002, 07:21 PM
Dosage is about 2-3 dabs NPA, and usually about 2\" SOE on neck, wrists. I\'ve found extra on the neck is usually better, swapping that for the wrists. UNdoubtedly noticeable female attention to my neck (like looking at it, getting close to it) while wearing a lot of SOE on neck.

Another I forgot, Greek Food Festival, end of August, hot Greek babes giving me the eye, I gave them the eye back, got a \"I\'m gonna kill you if you don\'t cut that out.\" look from a guy who was apparently with one of the girls heheheh, but that chick was LOOKIN at me first! I\'m not talking about glances, but long, knowing stares. Greek women are like that.

Slinger

**DONOTDELETE**
12-10-2002, 11:40 PM
I agree, tell us about the HOT HOT HOTTIE!!! After all, when I ain\'t getting the action, living vicariously through this forum and its members\' stories.

krtel
12-11-2002, 06:58 PM
lol, interesting way you entertain yourself! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
12-11-2002, 11:06 PM
Oh come on Krish. Be honest and tell me you DON\'T look for members\' success stories to see what works or doesn\'t work.

cuddlebear
12-12-2002, 05:10 AM
I thought that was why they\'re there ... I think everyone knows that one person\'s hit isn\'t necessarily going to be another\'s but we use them as guides and it can be very entertaining reading. Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

krtel
12-12-2002, 10:17 AM
Heck yes, all the time. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2002, 02:25 PM
Another hit was while making deliveries to this store, this one babe there would never say anything to me before (pheros) or even get up when I made deliveries to where she worked, well, I come in with the DD#1, had about 5 70lb. cartons to deliver as usual, and NOW this chick was all friendly and OPENED the doors for me every time (I carried them in 1 at a time)! She says \"Thank you SOO much, have a nice day!\" when I\'m leaving! Heheheheh, watch the Ice Queens melt like the Wicked Witch of the West with this stuff! :P
Krish, all goes well I\'ll be giving your mix a test-flight this weekend, I\'ll post results, + or - !

Slinger

krtel
12-13-2002, 02:33 PM
Wow, I\'ve had similar results with mones from women who would never talk to me before. Good luck with KR#1! I can\'t wait to hear the results you get! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

- Krish