PDA

View Full Version : How about this mix?

nczeebs
12-09-2002, 04:34 PM
PI/m (unscented) + AE + SoE (not the gel) What do you think about this one? Or do you think the PI/m could be substituted by NPA? Are there different reactions to the PI\'s -NONE than the -NONE in NPA? All your thoughts are greatly appreciated!!

nczeebs
12-09-2002, 07:45 PM
I would seriously appreciate thoughts on this mix thanks

krtel
12-09-2002, 07:53 PM
I think this mix would have way too much *nol. IMHO AE isn\'t a good tool for mixing. Another problem from your proposed mix is the scent collision from SoE and AE. Just stick with PI & SoE - it\'s already been shown to work very well.

-Krish

nczeebs
12-09-2002, 08:10 PM
Would you say that AE would be a good thing to wear during the day and then the PI/m + SoE mix would be the thing to wear when you go to the bars or clubs at night?

krtel
12-09-2002, 08:15 PM
Well, for lots of people on this forum, AE is awesome. For me, it\'s ok, but, doesen\'t do much for me. For me, PI & SoE has worked in universal scenarios. I haven\'t tried it at a club as I am not old enough to get in one, however someone here did, and it got them laid (boobster I beleive.)

- Krish

CptKipling
12-10-2002, 09:09 AM
I would have to dissagree about that krtel. I was thinking about just this mix last night, but obviously if you have tried it and it doesn\'t work...

But maybe if AE works on someone then its a possibility.

krtel
12-10-2002, 10:26 AM
I haven\'t tried it, but I don\'t see the benefit (for myself.) to personally make it as AE doesen\'t do much for me. Now, for someone like you, who\'s an AE fan (I am assuming.), I think it would be awesome to try. You planning on trying it out?

- Krish

CptKipling
12-10-2002, 11:44 AM
Yes but probably when the pay check comes after Christmas. Maybe you could just try it as a single application?

krtel
12-10-2002, 11:49 AM
Alright, I will try it. Any specific ratio in mind enough for a single dosage?

- Krish

CptKipling
12-10-2002, 12:11 PM
Well you could just try your usual KR#1 dosage and then apply 1 drop of AE under your chin, or anywhere the other scents are not applied if you have the new version.

krtel
12-10-2002, 01:59 PM
Yup, this won\'t be a problem at all. I\'ll test it soon.

- Krish