PDA

View Full Version : Stealing Pheros?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-09-2002, 12:22 PM
Ok So i know that if im in the room with a lot of people wearing colognes my pheros can have a much lessoned effect, or smell bad. But what i want to know is, Is it a possibility that girls in the room might think the pheros are comming from someone else and thus screw me? If so that is bad and how can i prevent that? I dont wanan go make some chick horny for some other dude.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-09-2002, 12:34 PM
Yes that can happen and has happened to me before, me and my friend where in a bar just chatting and a beautiful woman passed by she stopped, turned around and started flirting with him i overheard her complementing on his \"cologne\" but he wasnt wearing any it just seemed like it because he was sitting close to me, when i went to the bathroom to relieve myself and came back she wasnt there he told me that things where going good at first but her interest died down so i guess his hit was off of my pheros.

krtel
12-09-2002, 12:37 PM
Very interesting theory. I do think it is very possible. I don\'t think there is a way you can actually prevent this though.

- Krish

cuddlebear
12-09-2002, 01:57 PM
It\'s more than a theory, it\'s proven fact in my case. More than once, other men have gotten the credit for what pheros I was wearing were causing. As far as any way around it, none other than wear so little that they have to get right next to you to smell it ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

franki
12-09-2002, 02:16 PM
I don\'t think this is a real problem. You know the sense of smell is really underestimated. I believe women have quite good noses and they will very soon find out where the scent is coming from if they are not already knowing it.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
12-09-2002, 04:32 PM
It can be a very real problem or just an interesting by-product, freinds of mine have gotten laid and hooked up with long term relationships as a result of misplaced phero sensing by females, very few people know i use this stuff but its interesting still to watch these reactions and consequences.

Zap
12-09-2002, 04:37 PM
I think it can happen....a few times I have been in bars and several people around me seems horny, u see couples kissing each other, more than usual....particularly those couples going to bar together....perhaps, I am wrong but perhaps more people have noted that

CptKipling
12-09-2002, 05:37 PM
The way to get around it is to act out the role your pheros are saying you play, e.g -none act more alpha, you get the idea. It gets more complex as the mixes get more complicated, but it works.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-09-2002, 06:32 PM
Damn thats rough

Watcher
12-10-2002, 12:49 AM
Its raising their hormone levels - leading to an increased incidence of sexual behaviour being demonstrated.

One good product to test this is an Alter ego for men. People on the edge of my social circle hooking up forming short term relationships and more longer term in some areas. I can get away with using the pheros because no one is none the wiser, ive kept it a secret from most, those that do know well in the last 3 years have sort of become more like acquintances so are no immediate issue.
Interesting for feedback for the forum. But yes it is very common.

Watcher
01-19-2003, 05:37 PM
It gets very tough and complicated.

Wolfe
01-19-2003, 05:59 PM
damn, being old has it\'s advantages i guess..lol. i don\'t do the bar thing and where i go to hook up it\'s real easy as usally i\'m the only guy in a room of 5-15 women so it\'s easy for them to know who.

DrSmellThis
01-19-2003, 11:51 PM
DAMN, where\'s that?? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

The best way to prevent this problem is to never OD, even in bars.

I use the following scientific formula: You want the zone of attractiveness to peak in strength approximately a dick\'s length away. You don\'t want a hole in the middle of your zone.

Watcher
01-20-2003, 12:15 AM
Good point drsmellthis, you gotta target it where u want it unless its at being used in a business or work setting then any old application point is good. Increase sales as you arent trying to get laid, just to get laid on with heaps of money instead.

Wolfe
01-20-2003, 04:51 AM
heh, well considering you can\'t steal my ladies i guess telling you isnt a problem, ya see, i go shopping. I go to ladies clothing stores, my favorite being Victoria\'s Secert (the clerks there all know me and they giggle alot)--( but most any ladieswear store will do most times. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif then i just sorta \'float\' around close to those i have a interest in (of course to them it seems i pay them no mind till i get that wanting eye contact then i make eye contact and give them a warm smile and a friendly greeting( be surprised what ya can do by asking a woman her opinion on a nighty-hell, i\'ve asked them if they thought if some t-back or gstrings looked nice-have had offers to model it before), 2 out of 5 times i get a ph number.

DrSmellThis
01-20-2003, 05:26 AM
Dawwwwwg!

Wolfe
01-20-2003, 05:45 AM
whatever works /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

upsidedown
01-20-2003, 06:59 AM
So Wolfe. How do you explailn your reason for shopping in Victoria\'s Secret? It would seem that you would need to have a woman in your life that you\'re shopping for, otherwise......well, you can\'t say you\'re just shopping for yourself now can you? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif And, if you say you\'re shopping for somebody, do they still want to give you their phone numbers?

I guess what I\'m asking is...what is your story when you\'re in there having so much success?

Wolfe
01-20-2003, 07:03 AM
they never ask /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif but if they did i\'d just tell them i was shopping to get a friend a gift. i\'m not married and have no steady girlfriend so theres no prob in telling them that if one where ever to ask me(which hasnt happened in 3 yrs of doing it). now i have been asked if i was married or not and i tell the truth in that i\'m divorced.
a example..last week i got a ph number from a 20-22 y/o redhead and she never asked me a thing bout being married or having a girlfriend ..nothing...just gave me her # when i asked for it.

franki
01-20-2003, 07:05 AM
How long do you stay in those shops? One hour? Don\'t they think it is strange you hang around there all the time. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Wolfe
01-20-2003, 07:10 AM
about that(30-60 mins) then change shops--i go to the local mall..and all the sales ladies know me by name now /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif..at VS anyways/even dated some from there too(sales ladies)

Wolfe
01-20-2003, 07:12 AM
as a foot note here,,see, for me, it\'s easier than trying to explain why i\'m in a bar when i don\'t drink /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2003, 07:40 AM
Hmmm. Maybe it\'s worth lingering a while at Britches next time I go to the mall?

upsidedown
01-20-2003, 07:42 AM
Yes, FTR, in the name of science do that, and let us know how it goes.

Wolfe
01-20-2003, 07:44 AM
lmao, i bet you could \'linger\' at a pig auction and get hit on /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
Licks~

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2003, 07:46 AM
Don\'t want to have my fancy stricken by no pig farmer, thanks.

Ya\'ll are crazy. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

nonscents
01-20-2003, 09:07 AM
Hmmm, pretty creative Wolfe. I am married, so I am not looking to pick up anyone. But it does suggest other locations for men to pick up women:

Home decorating area of a department store
Gynecologists offices (doing research on what magazines are in waiting rooms of doctor\'s offices)
The tampax aisle of the drug store (I just spilled a lot of grape juice on my kitchen floor. Do you think these would be more absorbent than a sponge?)

**DONOTDELETE**
01-20-2003, 09:12 AM
Don\'t see why not!

Bored on a summer day, a trip to the Home Depot in cut offs and a little top generally perks things up ...

Shoe shopping for boots wearing a very short skirt ... the shoe salesman\'s hands tend to shake but that\'s ok too. ...

Wolfe
01-20-2003, 09:42 AM
lol, it\'s lot easier for a women to find places to go then men /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

upsidedown
01-20-2003, 10:21 AM
Women also seem to have so many more weapons in their arsenal (besides mones) than us guys have.

TBiRD
01-20-2003, 10:28 AM
Melons , big juicy melons !

ahem....true true

camusflage
01-20-2003, 01:13 PM
Bet you\'d get a DIHL from their <a target=\"_blank\" href=http://www.antecint.co.uk/main/boarmate.htm>BoarMate</a> (androstenone and androstenol) residue!

Watcher
01-20-2003, 03:07 PM
IVe got intelligence.