PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Hits

camusflage
12-09-2002, 11:28 AM
It was a good weekend.. I\'ve been tinkering with PI/m, PI/w, CS rone, and NPA/m in varying quantities. Most days, I\'ll go with one small dabs (each dab is thumb on open bottle [dropper removed], wipe thumb across bottle, and apply residue) of PI/m each side behind ears, two dabs of PI/w one each in front of the PI/m, and one dab of CS rone split in front of each ear. When I need to juice it up, I\'ll apply a dab of NPA/m on top of the PI/m on each side. I keep the dropper on the NPA, so the dabs are even smaller. In all cases, my thumb is barely moistened, so OD has never been a problem.

I went to a general dance held at my studio on Saturday. I arrived a little bit early, and staked out a table by myself. After sitting for two songs, a solid 8 came up to me and asked if I wanted to swing. It\'s definitely not my strongest dance, but I\'ve never been one to turn down a request. We danced, and upon sitting down, she got her stuff and asked if I minded her sitting with me. I\'d have been a fool to turn her down, so she did.

There were a few times during the rest of the night she had a faraway look on her face. Not quite DIHL, but close to it. We ended up chatting and dancing with each other the remaining three hours of the dance. In fact, the only times she danced with anyone else was during a mixer. We stayed until they kicked us out, at which point we exchanged numbers and made plans to get together Friday. She likes Star Trek (Joy!), so perhaps we\'ll go see that, with a late dinner.

I was wearing the above combo applied just after a shower three hours previous, spiked with NPA/m just prior to the dance. Escada was the cologne for the evening. Rich, deep, and mysterious, with just a bit of a zing to it.

Sunday was a nice meal and an evening out seeing Tony Bennett perform. I went with the above combo, sans NPA. I paid for the tickets while my date paid for dinner. We\'ve known each other for two years now, and have just started \"getting to know\" each other. We had a lovely dinner, got some kino going during the concert (Boys, women LOVE Tony--Hie thee to the music store and pick some up), started kissing on the way back to the restaurant for dessert, and did everything but seal the deal afterwards. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Being a dress-up occasion, I went with Gucci Envy, a scent that literally drips with class and sensuality. On the way back to the restaurant, she buried her nose practically on top of the PI patch, and asked what I was wearing. I asked if she liked it, and she said she LOVED it. I told her it was the cedar note of Envy, and made a point of remembering to wear L\'Eau D\'Issey next time I see her, along with the combo.

tounge
12-09-2002, 03:20 PM
Great post. Thanks for the details.