PDA

View Full Version : Mones, sex drive and aggressiveness

**DONOTDELETE**
08-24-2001, 11:01 AM
Don,
You have hit on it pretty much dead on. I have mentioned this in older posts. Andro (for me) seems to give me a huge EGO boost. And with the ego, self assurance, and self confidence and assertiveness. Do you have the same findings?
TCO

**DONOTDELETE**
08-24-2001, 12:36 PM
TCO:

I\'ll know as soon as my bottle of PI arrives. I\'ve used Pure Instinct in the past with huge boosts of self confidence and sex drive, but the last 3 bottles I ordered dud zilch, nada, nothing for me.

I\'m hoping PI will increase my confidence and aggressiveness to the point where I can be fairly secure with even the most beautiful women.

I\'ll post my experience when PI arrives.

Best of luck

**DONOTDELETE**
08-24-2001, 01:42 PM
HEy Don,
PI should do it for you. I use NPA allot and it is very near the same as far a scent and strgnth. I get a Ego Rush off of it when I apply.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-24-2001, 07:11 PM
I must admit I am more confident when going into situations. I\'m less nervous and just feel it I can do it.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-24-2001, 10:16 PM
The main ingredient of mones is \"Androstenone\". This is a precursor to testosterone, which we all know is responsible for increased sex drive and aggressiveness.

I have a question for those on mones with high Andro content. Do you feel more confident (aggressive), and hornier? Aside from the response women have from their VNO\'s i\'m wondering how much it has to do with a man\'s behavior whilst under the mones.

Especially with mones like PI which claim to have very high levels of andro.

Give me you experiences.

Don Juan